Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf (67720 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Your religion can dictate what you wear, not what others wear. What is difficult to understand here?

You and the 200 people who liked your post are xtupid (for want of a better word).

lhordspy:
Just another plot to put the iranian in a bad light to the world, they did it with libya,iraq,syria,afghanistan,venezuela,russia, and many more. who remember the hongkong situation in china too?.

But the Iranian president is no coward like our African leaders that licks the feet of the Europeans.

Amanpour knows the iranian president so well, she knows he will never accept to that, so why schedule an interview with him when you know you can't dress according to the president's religious doctrine.

It was definitely planned either for clout-chasing, cheap attention seeking, or portraying the already battered image of the iranian president or iranians in general in a bad way as extremists in the face of the world.

Thank God, Jesus wasn't around this time. This present day propaganda-dishing set of medias would have made us believe he is bad just because he wont do to their bidding.

I think CNN, BBC and other european maintstream media are the problem of this world. You want to interview me without headscarf which is against my doctrine, i said No. Everyone can go their way then. Must you cry to the world? Na by force? . This same evil western media were the ones screaming and shouting when Qatar said they don't want gays flag and beer drinkers at their country during the world cup. The same western media criticised Qatar and eventually tried using their world power leaders to force qatar to rescind that decision. What kind of Evil people are these? Is it by force

(If iranians doctrines are not apply in USA, so is USA gay laws not applied in Qatar. They should stop crying when something is against them, that is the highest form of hypocrisy! Pure double standard.)

Modified : For everyone quoting me and coming right at me. We Nigerians are just usually unnecessarily emotional about religious sentimentalism. We are blind by religious sentiment, it doesnt even matter even if we are to be packed like chickens inside a single bus, or be reffer to as a third-world country. As far as our colonizers are christians, and we are too.. We dont give a damn about what they do to us and how they treat us.

For goodness sake, can't you see behind your religion blindness that this was planned by CNN and Amanpour incojunction with the US to put the iranian president as an extremist?. They have always want to bring him down, and they eventually have their chance on a world stage like UNGA . They finally hit the jackpot, that singular refusal will be stream and deliberate on for 24hours Non-stop. You guys dont know how dirty foreign politics can get. You think it is by peter obi vs tinubu type of gbas gbos Nigeria childish politics we play here. Foreign Politics is filthy, they will always tend to want to bring you down in one way or the other.

He knows their plan.. He stood his ground, he is not a coward like our african leaders that can be bully into submission. He should get a statue, he is a man after my heart, just next to vladmir Putin.

4 Likes

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by asanausana91: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Karleb:

How you assumed I'm a Muslim still amazes me.

I'm a Christian, get that into your confused brain.

You are losing it with your further replies.

Americans kill their citizens too.
America is one of the reasons the world, especially the middle east will not be peaceful till tomorrow.

Who questions that?

I'm not supporting Iran in any way, because as far as I'm concerned, it's a shithole country but Americans or Nigerians do not have the moral standards to question them.
gerrout
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by cococandy(f): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
fiizznation:
Why schedule an interview with him when you know you won't put on a scarf? To score cheap political point or what? Just listen to the woman's defence? Talking as if the man forced her to wear a scarf.

Don't know why this crazy people derive some kind of joy in tarnishing the image of Islam and Muslims in general. Must you interview him without a scarf? If he isn't going to be comfortable with you interviewing him with your hair opened, why persist in the first place?

I don't know what hijab did to some people. Is just a piece of cloth. Doesn't bite anybody. So why the noise about something that you won't wear and nobody is forcing you to wear it

It was a last minute request so obviously she wasn’t expecting him to make that demand. He made the demand last minute to see if he can score political points.

If it’s just a piece of cloth, why is it important to him?
If no one is forced to wear it, why are women in Iran protesting? Y’all think we are slow ?

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
Why are women still practicing Islam? What do Muslim women benefit from being Muslims?

Islam is for men, women have no place in Islam!
Do you think it’s easy for them to just quit?
Many of them will end up dead. Most likely at the hands of their male family members too. Honor killings are still a thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by emorse(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
fiizznation:
Why schedule an interview with him when you know you won't put on a scarf? To score cheap political point or what? Just listen to the woman's defence? Talking as if the man forced her to wear a scarf.

Don't know why this crazy people derive some kind of joy in tarnishing the image of Islam and Muslims in general. Must you interview him without a scarf? If he isn't going to be comfortable with you interviewing him with your hair opened, why persist in the first place?

I don't know what hijab did to some people. Is just a piece of cloth. Doesn't bite anybody. So why the noise about something that you won't wear and nobody is forcing you to wear it
So you feel it's right to go to someone's home and impose your own rules on him? The interview was scheduled to take place in New York not Tehran. He came and requested at the last minute (after running about 40 minutes late) that she wears a scarf not minding her own beliefs?

Please don't say things like this man. You'll only end up painting Islam in a bad light.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Cromagnon: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Just another plot to put the iranian in a bad light to the world, they did it with libya,iraq,syria,afghanistan,venezuela,russia, and many more. who remember the hongkong situation in china too?.

But the Iranian president is no coward like our African leaders that licks the feet of the Europeans.

Amanpour knows the iranian president so well, she knows he will never accept to that, so why schedule an interview with him when you know you can't dress according to the president's religious doctrine.

It was definitely planned either for clout-chasing, cheap attention seeking, or portraying the already battered image of the iranian president or iranians in general in a bad way as extremists in the face of the world.

Thank God, Jesus wasn't around this time. This present day propaganda-dishing set of medias would have made us believe he is bad just because he wont do to their bidding.

I think CNN, BBC and other european maintstream media are the problem of this world. You want to interview me without headscarf which is against my doctrine, i said No. Everyone can go their way then. Must you cry to the world? Na by force? . This same evil western media were the ones screaming and shouting when Qatar said they don't want gays flag and beer drinkers at their country during the world cup. The same western media criticised Qatar and eventually tried using their world power leaders to force qatar to rescind that decision. What kind of Evil people are these? Is it by force

(If iranians doctrines are not apply in USA, so is USA gay laws not applied in Qatar. They should stop crying when something is against them, that is the highest form of hypocrisy! Pure double standard.)

Modified : For everyone quoting me and coming right at me. We Nigerians are just usually unnecessarily emotional about religious sentimentalism. We are blind by religious sentiment, it doesnt even matter even if we are to be packed like chickens inside a single bus, or be reffer to as a third-world country. As far as our colonizers are christians, and we are too.. We dont give a damn about what they do to us and how they treat us.

For goodness sake, can't you see behind your religion blindness that this was planned by CNN and Amanpour incojunction with the US to put the iranian president as an extremist?. They have always want to bring him down, and they eventually have their chance on a world stage like UNGA . They finally hit the jackpot, that singular refusal will be stream and deliberate on for 24hours Non-stop. You guys dont know how dirty foreign politics can get. You think it is by peter obi vs tinubu type of gbas gbos Nigeria childish politics we play here. Foreign Politics is filthy, they will always tend to want to bring you down in one way or the other.

Only a fool makes demands from a position of weakness
Why him ma sef go CNN
Why dint he look for another unknown journalist
He needs them
Not the other way round

He knows their plan.. He stood his ground, he is not a coward like our african leaders that can be bully into submission. He should get a statue, he is a man after my heart, just next to vladmir Putin.
you forced head covering on women
Removal will be forced on you
Choose wisely
Syria Libya Afghanistan Venezuela Russia and soon China will collapse under freedom

Who lose laslas?
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by emorse(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
cococandy:
Your religion can dictate what you wear, not what others wear. What is difficult to understand here?

You and the 200 people who liked your post are xtupid (for want of a better word).

To think that 200 people actually liked that comment is irritating at best.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Cromagnon: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
emorse:

Are you not a witness to Boko Haram
Do you not see how many they are
Do you think they exist in a vacuum?
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Lawag3: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=116940267]

So does law of americans doesnt apply on Qatar soil..

Double standard.[/q
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by 8stargeneral: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Imagine terrorist forcing someone to do something against his wish

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by franchasofficia: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
cococandy:

Do you think it’s easy for them to just quit?
Many of them will end up dead. Most likely at the hands of their male family members too. Honor killings are still a thing.
Its really a pity, I always have this pity for Muslim girls, its well

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Mmaduise(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
I hate Islam
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
cococandy:

Baby, dont get too emotional about this. I make sure i warned of all that in my post.

Listen sweethearts, we should learn how not to always put every matter on religious bases. It is always bound to cloud our judgement on matters not even related to religion. Nigerians including you, are just too always sentimental when it comes to religion. Quit acting like a religion bigot, the world is evolving, the religion of humanity is what we all should embrace.

Now by to the matter. This thing is simple even to the unlearned, and newbies in foreign political matters. She asked for an interview, he refused on the bases of his religion doctrine. All she had to do is just move on. Simple as ABC.

Why cry foul or try painting the man bad as an extremist to the world. Knowing fully well the tense political situation in iran presently.

I think CNN inconjunction with the Ever poke-nosing United state was just looking for an excuse to nail the man. They got it! and they will probably crucify him throughout their mainstream medias in europe and other controlled outlets. He also knows their plan! And guess what? He doesnt give a damn either. He refuse to be swayed in the presence of pure hypocrisy and double standard.

A type of man every lady like you should dream to have. Courageous, dauntless, gutsy and bold.

Shalom. Love.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
look in the mirror and tell yourself this nonsense you just spouted

You should not get emotional about what others are wearing. And you shouldn’t be a bigot who forces their religion on others. Know the meaning of the words you’re saying and use them appropriately.

Otherwise you come across as an ignorant doofus.

lhordspy:

Baby, dont get too emotional about this. I make sure i warned of all that in my post.

Listen sweethearts, we should learn how not to always put every matter on religious bases. It is always bound to cloud our judgement on matters not even related to religion. Nigerians including you, are just too always sentimental when it comes to religion. Quit acting like a religion bigot, the world is evolving, the religion of humanity is what we all should embrace.

Now by to the matter. This thing is simple even to the unlearned, and newbies in foreign political matters. She asked for an interview, he refused on the bases of his religion doctrine. All she had to do is just move on. Simple as ABC.

Why cry foul or try painting the man bad as an extremist to the world. Knowing fully well the tense political situation in iran presently.

I think CNN inconjunction with the Ever poke-nosing United state was just looking for an excuse to nail the man. They got it! and they will probably crucify him throughout their mainstream medias in europe and other controlled outlets. He also knows their plan! And guess what? He doesnt give a damn either. He refuse to be swayed in the presence of pure hypocrisy and double standard.

A type of man every lady like you should dream to have. Courageous, dauntless, gutsy and bold.

Shalom. Love.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by cococandy(f): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
emorse:

isn’t it disgusting
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
cococandy:
look in the mirror and tell yourself this nonsense you just spouted

You should not get emotional about what others are wearing. And you shouldn’t be a bigot who forces their religion on others. Know the meaning of the words you’re saying and use them appropriately.

Otherwise you come across as an ignorant doofus.

I don't think you went through my post, did you?

I explained very clearly there that it is just an issue of the double-standard that is my problem with all that.

Is it not the same Europeans that you are supporting that are trying to force there own gay laws us?...

This same Amanpour including CNN are the ones that are screaming when Qatar says they wont be allowing gay flag and beer drinkers in there country during this coming world cup..

Did you hear of that too? No i guess, because they probably mute the media and turn their blind eyes to it.. Do you know how it is going? They are now using their world powers to force qatar as a country to accept those things and rescind there decisions...

How can you know all this, when you all have become slaves to their propaganda, they now control your minds and always want you to know only what they feel like. They control your minds and use religious bases and emotional card to implement it.

Love, swim fast away from the ocean of ignorance, a very big tide is coming. It might consume you and other western slaves. And you may eventually never know of anything called 'true' anymore. Only just what they want you to.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Kingozymandias(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

I explained very clearly there that it is just an issue of the double-standard that is my problem with all that.

Is it not the same Europeans that you are supporting that are trying to force there own gay laws us?...

This same Amanpour including CNN are the ones that are screaming when Qatar says they wont be allow gay flag and beer drinkers in there country during this coming world cup..

Did you hear of that too? No i guess, because they probably mute the media and turn their blind eyes to it.. Do you know how it is going? They are now using their world powers to force qatar as a country to accept those things and rescind there decisions...

How can you know all this, when you all have become slaves to their propaganda, they now control your minds and always want you to know only what they feel like. They control your minds and use religious bases and emotional card to implement it.

Love, swim fast away from the ocean of ignorance, a very big tide is coming. It might consume you and other western slaves. And you may eventually never know of anything called 'true' anymore. Only just what they want you to.

Take it easy she is a woman ,you know how they get with emotions. Having said that let me butt on here .
What the Iranian President did was just immature. When in Rome act like the Romans . It's very simple. I have seen Amanpour wear hijab on countless occasions when interviewing heads of states in countries where it is mandated. She respects all cultures. But he came to America and hijab isn't a requirement there. Don't be hypocritical
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Take it easy she is a woman ,you know how they get with emotions. Having said that let me butt on here .
What the Iranian President did was just immature. When in Rome act like the Romans . It's very simple. I have seen Amanpour wear hijab on countless occasions when interviewing heads of states in countries where it is mandated. She respects all cultures. But he came to America and hijab isn't a requirement there. Don't be hypocritical

He came to america, fine. But she asked for the interview.

Even some head of states engage in something like this, when a media outlet or a news agency is to interview them, you must first send the list of the interview question to the presidency prior to the day of the interview. And they are all warned that they wont tolerant any other questions outside those list.

If you are okay with that fine. If you are not. You move on to somebody else.

Can you now tag such head of state evil? It is protocol, you either obey it or leave it. Not by force.

A legend once said, you dont cry on what you have an option on.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Mrbenny001: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:
U called for an interview and he accepted and u want it on ur own terms , instead of his.. I will not blame the president...there's a tough situation in his country now concerning the hijab and CNN and Western media as usual wanna make it sensational... the women in his country are protesting and u want to interview him without a hijab so that the protest will now get out of control....Western media and manipulation
He is president of Iran not US there's no law in Us that state you must wear scaff as a woman...not even the us president can tell her that...is Iran president god...
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by RemoveKebab: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
cococandy:

200+ head slamming terrorists liked it. grin
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by sdabo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Why schedule an interview with him when you know you won't comply with his requirement? Who is forcing who? He should be in the right position to complain Not you. And I wonder why some senseless people here are complaining about Islam simply because of this.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Kingozymandias(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

He came to america, fine. But she asked for the interview.

Even some head of states engage in something like this, when a media outlet or a news agency is to interview them, you must first send the list of the interview question to the presidency prior to the day of the interview. And they are all warned that they wont tolerant any other questions outside those list.

If you are okay with that fine. If you are not. You move on to somebody else.

Can you now tag such head of state evil? It is protocol, you either obey it or leave it. Not by force.

A legend once said, you dont cry on what you have an option on.

At the end of the day , live n let live ...
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by SIRTee15: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

This same Amanpour including CNN are the ones that are screaming when Qatar says they wont be allowing gay flag and beer drinkers in there country during this coming world cup..

U not making any sense. Nobody is forcing gay on anybody. American conservative/neo Christian states will soon pass laws against homosexuality just like they did with abortion.
Foreign female journalists do cover their head when reporting from Islamic countries, because that's the culture over there.
The Iranian President was just trying to score a cheap political point to validate the atrocious act of the moral police who murdered a 22 year old woman for wearing a loose scarf.
There's no need to turn this thing on its head by shouting western propaganda or western slaves up and down.
You guys- African Muslims are equally slaves to Arabic influence despite their obvious disdain for u guys. Yoruba Muslims are even worse, those once willingly enslaved themselves to the illiterate northern Muslims, they can't call for Islamic holiday unless the Sokoto caliphate say so.
The Muslims Yoruba women abandoned their colourful Yoruba head gear/gele that functions as head cover for the drab ugly looking hijab that was never part of African dressings. The early African Muslims never wore it.
Yet they are loudest to shout western slaves/western propaganda to their fellow Yoruba Christians. Spits.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Rivguydee(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Amanpour did the right thing.

CNN should stop inviting grin grin grin grin grin ;Dterrorists to their tv station. E sure me die say that Iran president wan go organized his terrorist brothers wey go bomb CNN
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

You spoiled it with Vladimir Putin. You came here to cry double standards but you are also a victim of playing double standard.
Why put there cat faced Putin. Mumuman that could v won Ukraine by technical manipulation but choose to shed blood cos Russia has nukes. The war sef dem no win am.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
SIRTee15:

U not making any sense. Nobody is forcing gay on anybody. American conservative/neo Christian states will soon pass laws against homosexuality just like they did with abortion.
Foreign female journalists do cover their head when reporting from Islamic countries, because that's the culture over there.
The Iranian President was just trying to score a cheap political point to validate the atrocious act of the moral police who murdered a 22 year old woman for wearing a loose scarf.
There's no need to turn this thing on its head by shouting western propaganda or western slaves up and down.
You guys- African Muslims are equally slaves to Arabic influence despite their obvious disdain for u guys. Yoruba Muslims are even worse, those once willingly enslaved themselves to the illiterate northern Muslims, they can't call for Islamic holiday unless the Sokoto caliphate say so.
The Muslims Yoruba women abandoned their colourful Yoruba head gear/gele that functions as head cover for the drab ugly looking hijab that was never part of African dressings. The early African Muslims never wore it.
Yet they are loudest to shout western slaves/western propaganda to their fellow Yoruba Christians. Spits.

Would have love to school you on so many things relating to your vast ignorance.

But you see the bolded part of your statement details alot about your person. Sir, you have no moral justification to school anyone on religious matter. i repeat, anyone! Not even a Nursery 2 kid. You are the highest religious bigot have met today.

You reek of hate, intolerance and ignorance all at same time with each showcasing itself seperately without colliding.

You are irredeemable. Sorry for your children.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

You spoiled it with Vladimir Putin. You came here to cry double standards but you are also a victim of playing double standard.
Why put there cat faced Putin. Mumuman that could v won Ukraine by technical manipulation but choose to shed blood cos Russia has nukes. The war sef dem no win am.

Because the western controlled media told you they arent winning? Lol

You people talk like slaves to the west. No wonder they crammed your leaders inside a danfo bus like sardine.

Shame on all of you. Cowards.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by placeofallure(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

It's very painful we africans won't see the light. We are just blind my religious sentimentalism.

Cant you see clearly it was a trap by CNN to justify their hate against the iranian government??. The president knows this, and he still stood on is doctrine. He is a king

He should go and do his interview at Aljazeera then. Awon bigots.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Spiff20(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
fiizznation:

She scheduled the interview because she's on US soil and didn't expect the president to demand that she wears a head scarf. She's been interviewing other Presidents before him as well and none had asked her to wear scarf. So she didn't know the President will demand that. Now rest.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Spiff20(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:
U called for an interview and he accepted and u want it on ur own terms , instead of his.. I will not blame the president...there's a tough situation in his country now concerning the hijab and CNN and Western media as usual wanna make it sensational... the women in his country are protesting and u want to interview him without a hijab so that the protest will now get out of control....Western media and manipulation
this one doesn't even understand the thread. The protest is because Iranians are sick of being regulated and held in moral fetters. They want some freedom, they need to breathe. How will not wearing a scarf escalate the protests again?
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by SIRTee15: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Would have love to school you on so many things relating to your vast ignorance.

But you see the bolded part of your statement details alot about your person. Sir, you have no moral justification to school anyone on religious matter. i repeat, anyone! Not even a Nursery 2 kid. You are the highest religious bigot have met today.

You reek of hate, intolerance and ignorance all at same time with each showcasing itself seperately without colliding.

You are irredeemable. Sorry for your children.

I don't have any right to school anyone on religious matter but the Iranian President has every right to enforce his bigoted religious view on a non Muslim woman.
Can we all see the thinking of a typical Muslim, the rubbish they give out to others, they can never tolerate 1percent.

We all know banning of hijab and niqab is a big issue in France at the moment. How will Muslims feel if the French President travels to Saudi Arabia and instruct a female journalist to remove her hijab as a condition to grant interview just to score a political point back home?

By now Paris will be up in flames by jihadist and intolerant bigots. Yet, they have the nerve to justify such nonsense because it's coming from them.
If u point out the hypocrisy they start shouting western propaganda up and down.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by SIRTee15: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

In any case u are Yoruba Muslim just know this, Yoruba nation is coming soon..either as an independent country or a federating unit within Nigeria; and u guys must learn to stand on your own.

No govt official will declare Islamic public holiday in Yoruba region unless u people sight the moon by yourselves. You must be emancipated by fire by force. The recalcitrant ones among you can relocate to Ilorin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK / Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.