Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) (56535 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Originalwafi: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yes o

1 Share

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Bobbiee: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
It's not even a fight or war or whatever. Nigerians are just tired of suffering. And no amount of 2k bribe can persuade them to vote for a thief this time around.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by funshint(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
If una like do 10million....strong head and chest-beating no dey carry person enter Aso rock grin

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116934963:
We are Ready, Our 4 Million Man March Must Hold.
We Will Defeat the Creator of Lagos in His Own Compound ��

These people no sabi write letter. They should have a paragraph that references the constitutional right to free movement and assembly, nd quote the section(subsection), making it clear to the authorities that they know their stuff.

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by nams77: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
One of them in this picture below have commented.
Just look at how grown men are foolin g themselves because of peanut!
After the election, they will forgotten and the children of the elites will reap the rewards

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr4:

Which mumu land do you owe? land that your jobless agbero father's have sold long time ago and use the proceeds to play baba Ijebu 2 sure.
this guy ehn u wicked die I just dey laugh since grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:

All nigerians know say Lagos naa baba..

No place in the whole southeast that worth to be call a city....

Lagos the land of honey

Lagos u guys always talk about is a no man's land collectively built by FG money and all. When the time reaches this lagos will be shared equally

Meanwhile why don't u show oyo,ekiti,osun and the rest

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Traplord09: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
Good. Nigerians are ready to take back our country. We are tired of looters and criminals leading us. We are ready to usher in the new Nigeria with Peter Obi as the pilot. Anyone who resides in Lagos and failed to show up for the rally will have an explanation to make for his or her children on why he/she helped sabotaged our country. Peter Obi is the best man for the job.

Da we send there thug

Open ur eye for tinuubff thug

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Emman08: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
This thing seems more than a party or even a candidate. It's Nigerian youths tired of being f**ked over by the establishment

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by sexyking1: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is a thief, he has done nothing for his country, state or no one. Only a fool will vote an unproductive person.
Can you prove with fact what and what he stole and I will transfer a N100k to you right away. I say this with my life.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by OceanRed(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Peole dey madt here gan , all state have their good and dirty side even in advance countries,so why the heck?

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
No time to waste,
Oya let's go!
We move on.

Ahead ahead.

Obi all za way

3 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hahaha una no get shame so with your obi fake degree certificate una still get mouth to do rally?

We are waiting to see the 4million.

As I said long before now I blame the SW people if even Tinubu is worst than these it's your citizen, the obi goats don't want to hear about your Tinubu but want to forcefully want you to hear about their obi it's a big shame on SW. Same way you SW stood against Awolowo till the same biafrans killed that good man with rat poison, Abiola came it was same you SW that send him to jail same Biafra mocked him till death and Sergeant Roger from SE was the leader of the killer squad that tortured MKO to death, Obasanjo came same you SW rejected him he then faced the North to survived now its Tinubu same thing you are doing again to please Biafra pls dem curse una?

Let the MC boys lay siege for any useless zombiediots and dealt with them ruthlessly. No Tinubu is SE then there should be no Obi in SW no one is a fool let everybody bear his or her fathers name. I just hate when a tribe turn dumbness to niceness it is foolish and babaric.

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
E go loud
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by francis5051: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is a thief, he has done nothing for his country, state or no one. Only a fool will vote an unproductive person.
imbe.. like you

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:
Before nyamiri land develope reach southwest ... West go don dey build skyscraper on ocean

Lagos City below
most of this places you posting are owned by non yorubas .....mostly international companies and non indigenes....so what's ur point? Even the original lagos Indigenes no even like yoruba ppl so why all the fuss?

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
I will be there Live and direct !

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
No magic can make peter obi win dis election....
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Nchenches: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Though APC has mastered all plans to rig the 2023 presidential election to its favour, by registering millions of foreign people and plans to hack INEC server during the voting process, Obidients must win APC.

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Traplord09: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:
If una do anyhow una go suffer for jail.

This are tinuubff family

Da have the perfect plan

But we keep moving
LABOUR party we move

I believe there police we come with gun and tools

To operate and oppress labour party campaign

Lagos no be tinuubff

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by digital5: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

you know nothing Peter Obi was the first sitting governor to be appointed for a federal job due to his good work as a governor

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Reallife17: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
grin
corn-fu grin

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Chi133(f): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Ipob Idiot wey dey live inside shop. The slave and refugees are always under the owners, we can remove you anytime we want, and cut out your lifeline, so you all can go become cannibals in your desolate Alaigbo cheesy

Sense is far from you cos Igbos I know can never ever sleep in the shop, just small holidays Lagos will be deserted, agberos no go see way collect money again, remove Igbos from lagos and see the outcome. Onuku

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by femisplash: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116938205:

I can see the propose rally is paining you grin I thought you guys want to do counter rally at the same location, date and time.
Lekki toll gate is a no-go area. As long as you restrict your madness to other approved areas, otherwise, una go regret ever coming to Lag.

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

If Obi is a thief...
Atiku is a criminal...
While Tinubu is their mentor and chairman... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Na only 4 million? May be it will be 10 Million man march. grin
Bunch of brainwashed Zombidient Obi supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:
If una do anyhow una go suffer for jail.
lol, na so your craze take dey start

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Opintiwa: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
this guy ehn u wicked die I just dey laugh since grin grin

That guy na witch .

I dey cry dey laugh at the Same time

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116934963:
We are Ready, Our 4 Million Man March Must Hold.
We Will Defeat the Creator of Lagos in His Own Compound ��

Better stop smoking M pkuru mirri, It's bad for your mental and physical health.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hehehehehe... To be candid.. APC has put common Naija both young and old,both graduate and non graduate,in severe hardship .. No regard for human life, No provision for common man.. etc and etc

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chi133:

Sense is far from you cos Igbos I know can never ever sleep in the shop, just small holidays Lagos will be deserted, agberos no go see way collect money again, remove Igbos from lagos and see the outcome. Onuku
you are right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) / Groom Joins #EndSARS Protest In Wedding Suit Shortly After Court Wedding (Photo) / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.