Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) (56610 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Dragonsword: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is a thief, he has done nothing for his country, state or no one. Only a fool will vote an unproductive person.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Yandemprot: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hhh
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Straight from Naija
Street credibility we get am
Check my fans walahi aya e a ja
No be lie hear am
No be lie hear am

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
APC govt, not, gubernatorial o, presidential o,senatorial do not deserve to paste poster talk more to campaign, I'm a yoruba, I'm a Muslim.. this is not time to say I'm Igbo or whatever.. we have suffered enough.. enough is enough.. let someone else takeover the mantle

4 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by riverbird: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
E CHOKE cheesy wink cheesy
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Tareq1105: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
That's what I'm talking about.

Remove religion remove ethnicity

Tell me one reason to vote for tinubu or Atiku over Obi.

Just one, I'm waiting

Bcoz Peter Obi is a serial liar, pretender, empty, and a Biafra agitators agenda.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Obi is a nice man based on my interaction with him but sadly he will not win in 2023

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by riverbird: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
ChristianMuslim:
APC govt, not, gubernatorial o, presidential o,senatorial do not deserve to paste poster talk more to campaign, I'm a yoruba, I'm a Muslim.. this is not time to say I'm Igbo or whatever.. we have suffered enough.. enough is enough.. let someone else takeover the mantle

3 asewoh and 1 bottle of trophy for you my man.

3 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dat's was up.
No be only to march o, your pvc and your vote is also required. angry

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is a thief, he has done nothing for his country, state or no one. Only a fool will vote an unproductive person.
You will just die for nothing.Evil man benefitting from evil Government and thieves to run the country aground.
Just tell us reasons we should vote for that Tinubu over Obi.
Obi is our next president of federal republic of Nigeria,QED

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Yandemprot: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
H
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Allisgud: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Father of all rally

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by udeh3(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ikeja all the way!

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Opintiwa:
E go choke

Please don't mock anybody's health challenges for any reason whatsoever. It is quite inhumane.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Greenback: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:
If una do anyhow una go suffer for jail.
Relax nah,I don't think they will do anyhow....so no need, please..thanks bro
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Khaysee: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
which place in lagos can accommodate 1 million talk more of 4

Payment on delivery within lagos

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by femisplash: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
sexyking1:

Can you prove with fact what and what he stole and I will transfer a N100k to you right away. I say this with my life.
Obi is a thief. He refused to declare all his assets, including the ones he looted abroad in shell companies. Aside him investing state's funds in his family business.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Nchenches: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Just one, I'm waiting

No rational human being can sideline Peter Obi, but vote for Bola Tinubu or Abubakar Atiku.
Next presidential election shall determine how many Nigerians are saner.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
Good. Nigerians are ready to take back our country. We are tired of looters and criminals leading us. We are ready to usher in the new Nigeria with Peter Obi as the pilot. Anyone who resides in Lagos and failed to show up for the rally will have an explanation to make for his or her children on why he/she helped sabotaged our country. Peter Obi is the best man for the job.

Awon arindin.
When has the country ever been your own?
Mtcheeew.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Opintiwa: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
TheAlchemist:

Please don't mock anybody's health challenges for any reason whatsoever. It is quite inhumane.

Tah no dey preach for me .

Asiwaju say e children and wife go labour till they die .

No be me you go preach for , preach for Asiwaju first na my elder I go follow e foot print

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
God bless Nigeria.

With Obi, there is still hope.

Say NO to an alleged drug baron as President and an alleged Boko Haram sponsor & apologist as vice-president.

Guys, we can do better.

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Traplord09: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
jrusky:
Hahaha una no get shame so with your obi fake degree certificate una still get mouth to do rally?

We are waiting to see the 4million.

As I said long before now I blame the SW people if even Tinubu is worst than these it's your citizen, the obi goats don't want to hear about your Tinubu but want to forcefully want you to hear about their obi it's a big shame on SW. Same way you SW stood against Awolowo till the same biafrans killed that good man with rat poison, Abiola came it was same you SW that send him to jail same Biafra mocked him till death and Sergeant Roger from SE was the leader of the killer squad that tortured MKO to death, Obasanjo came same you SW rejected him he then faced the North to survived now its Tinubu same thing you are doing again to please Biafra pls dem curse una?

Let the MC boys lay siege for any useless zombiediots and dealt with them ruthlessly. No Tinubu is SE then there should be no Obi in SW no one is a fool let everybody bear his or her fathers name. I just hate when a tribe turn dumbness to niceness it is foolish and babaric.

Just like u did #[b]endsars....

Kill or fright an Igbos

U become a big enemy to the state believe
[/b]

State University wrote to it to confirm that Tinubu did indeed graduate from the school after two years of study there. The Richard J. Daley College, a community college in Chicago, also confirmed that he did receive an associate degree (equivalent to an ordinary national diploma in Nigeria) from there. In other words, he spent two years at Richard Daley College for an associate degree and another two years at Chicago State University for a bachelor’s degree.

He got in trouble in 1999 because he wrote on his INEC forms that he’d graduated from the University of Chicago, a prestigious private university, when he actually graduated from Chicago State University, a Historically Black College and University (HBCU). He later blamed the “error” on Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi.

So, the widespread claim that the genuineness of Tinubu’s university education is shrouded in mystery has no basis in fact.

What has some basis in fact, though, is that there is no public record for where he attended secondary school. In his 1999 INEC form that he admitted was error-ridden, he said he attended Government College, Ibadan, which turned out to be false.

In a January 22 article, Tinubu’s former press secretary by the name of Segun Ayobolu said in the aftermath of the controversy that attended the exposé of the inaccuracies in his educational credentials in his INEC form, Tinubu admitted to not having attended a secondary school after his primary school education “because of his poverty.”

Again, in spite of prevalent allegations to the contrary, Tinubu’s age has also been fairly consistent in public records. Records from the 1970s from Richard Daley College and Chicago State University, which I saw again a few days ago, show that he consistently gave his year of birth as 1952.

It was only his Chicago State University transcript that gave his year of birth as 1954, but this was attributed to a clerical error. In any case, 1954 is two years younger than 1952. Had the year been significantly older than 1952, there would have been a valid basis to speculate that it was his real birth year that he accidentally let out.

So, at no point did he ever officially claim to be born earlier than 1952. It’s entirely plausible that he was actually born earlier than 1952, but no one has shown any official documentation to authenticate that.

People whose birth wasn’t officially recorded, as I suspect was the case with Tinubu, have a lot of wiggle room to claim any age.

Recall the spat between Wole Soyinka and Olusegun Obasanjo sometime ago when Soyinka asked why Obasanjo was older than him when, in fact, Soyinka used to call Obasanjo by the honorific “egbon” (indicating Obasanjo was older than he was) when they were growing up in Abeokuta. Obasanjo responded by saying because his birth was not recorded when it happened (since his parents weren’t educated like Soyinka’s parents were), he made up a date of birth.

Tinubu can make the same argument, and it will be valid.

The viral video someone recorded about the multiple edits of his—and his first daughter’s— Wikipedia page to tweak his age is neither here nor there. Anyone can edit a Wikipedia page, and the Wikipedia pages of politically exposed people like Tinubu are often subject to vandalism, which Wikipedia defines as editing a page “in an intentionally disruptive or malicious manner. Vandalism includes any addition, removal, or modification that is intentionally humorous, nonsensical, a hoax, or degrading in any way.”

If someone maliciously changes someone’s date of birth on Wikipedia and an editor restores the original date (these are called “edit wars” in Wikipedia lingo), it is unfair to blame the owner of the page for this.

I, too, had no idea I had a Wikipedia page until a younger friend of mine by the name of Usman Zakari Ibrahim called my attention to it in 2017. In it, my year of birth was originally written as 1970. That is the year of my older brother’s birth, which is three years before my birth. Whoever or whatever program created the page later changed my birth year to 1973 after I complained. Does that suggest any foul play on my part?

Unlike Tinubu, my birth was recorded in a hospital. I have a real-time hospital birth certificate complete with the exact time I was born, the nurse and midwife who delivered me, my weight, and the ointment that was applied to my eyes after my birth. There is no dispute about when I was born, yet Wikipedia didn’t get my year of birth right the first time.

Nonetheless, what remain obscured by clouds of controversy are the place of Tinubu’s birth (he claims it’s Lagos, but many Lagos natives say he doesn’t even speak Yoruba with a Lagos accent), by what name he was initially known before he adopted his current name since it’s on record that the Tinubu family in Lagos disowned him, who his biological parents were, and why he assumed his current identity.

Sahara Reporters also reported on Friday that he has flown abroad again to tend to his failing health—a few months after returning from London for the same reason. If this is true, he also needs to come clean about the true state of his health if he wants to be taken seriously as a contender for the presidency in 2023, particularly given Nigeria’s experience with Umar Musa Yar’adua (who died in office) and Muhammadu Buhari (who has become the world’s most infamous presidential medical tourist to London).

His supporters and minders say these concerns are irrelevant gotcha distractions intended merely to strip him of credibility. But their defensiveness won’t stop the concerns. In fact, it gives them wings and inspires more unflattering speculations about him.

Tinuubff thug

Aways good at twisted .... Certificate

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
One of them in this picture below have commented.
They are touts... urchins!

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Macphenson: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Batam:
Police just received your letter without approval, and you are rejoicing as if received means go ahead with your planned rally.

Olodo, Police does not approve that. Falana already proved that case in court. You only write the police officialy to notify them, they will come and mai tain Law and Order which is their primary responsibility. Vote Peter Obi so you will be emancipated from.mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
urbobo20:
all this una four million . two million three million wen dey march everyday in nigeria for obi never reach to win election ? abi how many people wan vote self

grin grin
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by harbarzzy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Just one, I'm waiting
The religion and ethnic bias is glued..Tinubu has governed Lagos and Obi governed Anambra..I guess that answer your ?
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

A rare picture of an agbado soldier

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Tareq1105: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116938205:

I can see the propose rally is paining you grin I thought you guys want to do counter rally at the same location, date and time.

Who cares about your rally?
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Make una post pictures here abeg
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
The major reason I will be voting Peter Obi is because I want the masses to have the power truly, so that any leader elected will learn to sit up or get kicked out the next election, since voting/selection power now truly belongs to the people.

Atiku or Tinibu will always think it is their money or influence that made way for them, but that can't be said when Peter Obi wins in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Them won drive tinubu commot for lagos back to iragbiji. grin

Lagos 4 lagos.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

. E PAIN AM DIE, HE NEVER EXPERERIT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.