Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream (42805 Views)

Nigerian Lady Locks Her Parents Outside For Coming Home Late At Night / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by officialwdhtv: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2022
VIDEO: shocked Lady locks her boyfriend out of home 4 cheating on her with her sister in her dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCWqoa3_rmg

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by HarlequinLekex: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2022
No matter how u lock him what will happen will happen

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by imagrg(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by HarlequinLekex: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2022
This lady knows the naughty strength of her bf and her sister

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by HarlequinLekex: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2022
She only postponed the breakfast

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by virginprincess(f): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy,this is funny,anyway, she better acts fast before the dream becomes a reality because men can't be trusted.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Princessogaraya(f): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2022
Hahahaha

I no blame her men third leg no dey take one place

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by officialwdhtv: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,this is funny,anyway, she better acts fast before the dream becomes a reality because men can't be trusted.

Hahaha take it easy
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Slynation(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kai...Women na real drama-queens grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by officialwdhtv: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Slynation:
Kai...Women na real drama-queens grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Blackfire(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Igbo people eeeeh

5 Likes

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by LucySpace: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Hahahaha

I no blame her men third leg no dey take one place
you know this is rather insulting to men.....if someone was to say (women are all objects for sex... you'd get offended) won't you?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Authoreety: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yeye
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Natbrowny: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
When u stay with a babe in her own crib.

Things happens

11 Likes

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Wintertime: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yu
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by atinga1: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Weirdos
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Akinsete19(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Dream was taken serious as reality.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by GeneralPula: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nothing wey GCE holder no go see for UNN

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Fiscus105(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Over to u redpilers and alpha males in the house.
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by FalseProphet1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
I see that lady in Shiloh in the next 10 years praying for a husband.

This I have seen.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Awnnn I can do this too, it’s romantically crazy and weird.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by iezeiyida(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by strangest(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
No be small thing
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by slawomir: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Morons everywhere
dreams don’t actually mean anything....they are merely electrical brain impulses that pull random thoughts and imagery from our memories...especially memories before we fall asleep

Which means na wetin we too dwell our thoughts on na im we dey dream

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by nkemoma(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Funke Akindele 2.0

3 Likes

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Machinegun91(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
All this Igbo girls self

1 Like

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Like It's over between us for sleeping with my sister in my dream.
I wonder what would have happened if wasn't a dream

11 Likes

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by kingamaa(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mental insecurity taken too far

She needs help

Boyfriend should thank his lucky star and move on to better things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Jestin: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
If I am the boy , I will fuuk her in reality for peace to reign

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! / Ladies Which Will You Choose From The Two / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.