Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song (35339 Views)

Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by darexolu16(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2022
StagethemTVee:
This is Asake's reaction the first time Olamide's verse on his song Omo Ope was played for him. Asake cried and and ran out of the car in joy , screaming for joy around the neighbourhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvEJHBNwgUw

eeyah so emotional...he no easy to make am for this country walahi...thats why people are always emotional when they finally breakthrough

2 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Asake get grace
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Tegabadguy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
StagethemTVee:
This is Asake's reaction the first time Olamide's verse on his song Omo Ope was played for him. Asake cried and and ran out of the car in joy , screaming for joy around the neighbourhood.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by ngmoses17(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Where is the tears?
And this your intro in every video is very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Mozegee: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eskimo0147:
Grace locate me today
me too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by SavageBoy: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Englishisamust:
Asake dey try it is not easy to be number 2 on billboard global top album. Still only few Nigerian song can make my playlist

Only this artiste can make my own playlist
Nf. (My therapist)
Justin Bieber
Lauv
Hrvy
BTS
Blackpink
Chris brown
Harry styles
Ed Sheeran
Wizkid
Burna boy
Owl city
Eminem
Lewis cabaldi
Khalid
Drake
Dax
Kid laroi
2pac
Juice world
Micheal Jackson
Shawn mendez
Selena Gomez
Ariana Grande
Chain-smoker
5 second summer
Marshmello
Martin garrix
DJ Khaled
Coldplay
Jack harlow
Future
Joyner Lucas
Maroon 5
Logic

And so on

I thought I was the only one that loved NF cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by princeemmma(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Who is he please?

You just came from Pluto?

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Originalwafi: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Na who Dem dey fool ?

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Chizzyjforce: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Asake - Currently my favorite Nigerian artist.
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by simplesearch: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Luke 16:15 (KJV) And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Englishisamust: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
SavageBoy:

I thought I was the only one that loved NF cheesy

Have never seen any rapper like nf. Too talented. I'm addicted to NF.

2 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Gadalo1990: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Englishisamust:
Asake dey try it is not easy to be number 2 on billboard global top album. Still only few Nigerian song can make my playlist

Nf. (My therapist)
Justin Bieber
Lauv
Hrvy
BTS
Blackpink
Chris brown
Harry styles
Ed Sheeran
Wizkid
Burna boy
Owl city
Eminem
Lewis cabaldi
Khalid
Drake
Dax
Kid laroi
2pac
Juice world
Micheal Jackson
Shawn mendez
Selena Gomez
Ariana Grande
Chain-smoker
5 second summer
Marshmello
Martin garrix
DJ Khaled
Coldplay
Jack harlow
Future
Joyner Lucas
Maroon 5
Logic

And so on

I go dey dia too!
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by icarealot: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Englishisamust:

Nf. (My therapist)
Justin Bieber
Lauv
Hrvy
BTS
Blackpink
Chris brown
Harry styles
Ed Sheeran
Wizkid
Burna boy
Owl city
Eminem
Lewis cabaldi
Khalid
Drake
Dax
Kid laroi
2pac
Juice world
Micheal Jackson
Shawn mendez
Selena Gomez
Ariana Grande
Chain-smoker
5 second summer
Marshmello
Martin garrix
DJ Khaled
Coldplay
Jack harlow
Future
Joyner Lucas
Maroon 5
Logic

And so on

Abeg who ask you? You go just open ur mouth waaaa

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by seanwilliam(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Buddha3:
Whoever knows this guy that owns this youtube channel should tell the motherfvcka to stop attaching his irritating voice commentaries to videos. E dey spoil the joy of watching the videos.

If he's so keen on verbal intros, then he should employ the services of a Voice over artist. With him nonsense drooling voice and disjointed grammer, e go come dey irritate person with explanation like say we send am anything.

Mtscheew!
lol. I don’t want to appear as a bad belle. I for don talk am tey tey grin I hate that voice no be here
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol. I don’t want to appear as a bad belle. I for don talk am tey tey grin I hate that voice no be here

Omoh, I've accepted to bear the "bad belle" tag abeg. Most times I simply ignore watching the youtube videos once I see that his logo stamped on it.

Be like him babe dey lie give am say him voice sweet abi e too sabi do oratory. Bastard be ruining fine videos with unnecessary explanations!
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by mordred44: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Who is he please?
go to apple bill board
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Jeferious: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Buddha3:

Omoh, I've accepted to bear the "bad belle" tag abeg. Most times I simply ignore watching the youtube videos once I see that his logo stamped on it.

Be like him babe dey lie give am say him voice sweet abi e too sabi do oratory. Bastard be ruining fine videos with unnecessary explanations!
Guy why you dey vawulent like this? grin grin grin
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by NohurryInLife: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Redstubpen:
My God ,Let my own story be told far and wide very soon. I'm losing strength, losing steam and patience is far gone, hope is dim even the light at the bottom of the tunnel just a twinkle, and I'm here grasping only to straws, in a world they say is green with endless possibilities . How long will my heart bleed, how much long will fortune SMILE at me, how much long will I sing a new song ,and when will salvation come to me, how long? , so far, so long!!!

I know my redeemer Liveth .

angry sad sad sad (Rant and growing pain of a struggling graduate of 15 years)
cry cry cry cry
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by NohurryInLife: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
tillaman:
No tyranny of circumstances can permanently imprison a determined will
Enjoy the fame Brrrrrr
Nice yarn. You wise!
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Myself2(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Redstubpen:
My God ,Let my own story be told far and wide very soon. I'm losing strength, losing steam and patience is far gone, hope is dim even the light at the bottom of the tunnel just a twinkle, and I'm here grasping only to straws, in a world they say is green with endless possibilities . How long will my heart bleed, how much long will fortune SMILE at me, how much long will I sing a new song ,and when will salvation come to me, how long? , so far, so long!!!

I know my redeemer Liveth .

angry sad sad sad (Rant and growing pain of a struggling graduate of 15 years)

Hold on, help is on the way.
Remember there are graduates of 16 years and over that your present condition is their prayer point.
Also this is 2022, the fact that you made this comment on nairaland this month, means you survived the onslaught of Corona virus that killed graduates and non graduates, paupers and billionaires etc in 2020/21
So though it may seem what you are asking God for may not have arrived, just know that there are so many other things you did not even ask God for and which He gave you anyways, so be thankful and be hopeful
Peace out

2 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by NohurryInLife: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Antoeni:
This is the time some men get annoyed unnecessary because of children school Fee's
Wives, watch ur mouth to avoid blow
grin grin grin grin
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Afamcy: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
After a lot of weeds he now remember to drop some tears
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by sisisioge: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Olamide is a free giver....he just dey bless these guys anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by NohurryInLife: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
darexolu16:

eeyah so emotional...he no easy to make am for this country walahi...thats why people are always emotional when they finally breakthrough
You sabi this thing

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by SimplyAJ(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
StagethemTVee:

I dislike these naija low budget youtubers so much
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by adeeyarhabdulla: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32PVSAK6CoE

Guys do you know the historical reason behind Manchester Derby

Who do you think will win this coming Derby between the two Manchesters
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by blingxx(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
raphretle:
Only those in the system will understand that kinda feeling...

The same feeling you get when you win a massive jackpot , you have suffered for too long but now money don come sad omoh I need to make millions too
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Ofadaman(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Everyone can be great ,if you allow your will persist, there are no rules in this world,just believe in your will ,keep at it. No force of earth can stop a determined mind.

Do what thou wilt is the law and whole of the law.
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Streetmovement(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Asake my man, the boy just dey drop banger after banger
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by ebhaleleme51490: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by YousefNiyi: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Englishisamust:

Nf. (My therapist)
Justin Bieber
Lauv
Hrvy
BTS
Blackpink
Chris brown
Harry styles
Ed Sheeran
Wizkid
Burna boy
Owl city
Eminem
Lewis cabaldi
Khalid
Drake
Dax
Kid laroi
2pac
Juice world
Micheal Jackson
Shawn mendez
Selena Gomez
Ariana Grande
Chain-smoker
5 second summer
Marshmello
Martin garrix
DJ Khaled
Coldplay
Jack harlow
Future
Joyner Lucas
Maroon 5
Logic

And so on

Chief, which website u dey download ur songs from?
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Englishisamust: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
YousefNiyi:

Chief, which website u dey download ur songs from?

YouTube with MP3 YouTube downloader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) / Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man / Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.