Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song (35335 Views)

Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by YousefNiyi: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Englishisamust:

YouTube with MP3 YouTube downloader.

Site link abeg
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by ceeceeuwa: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Redstubpen:
My God ,Let my own story be told far and wide very soon. I'm losing strength, losing steam and patience is far gone, hope is dim even the light at the bottom of the tunnel just a twinkle, and I'm here grasping only to straws, in a world they say is green with endless possibilities . How long will my heart bleed, how much long will fortune SMILE at me, how much long will I sing a new song ,and when will salvation come to me, how long? , so far, so long!!!

I know my redeemer Liveth .

angry sad sad sad (Rant and growing pain of a struggling graduate of 15 years)
Hold on a little while!
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Englishisamust: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
YousefNiyi:

Site link abeg

Mp3paw.com but ads going to frustrate you.
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by YousefNiyi: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Englishisamust:

Mp3paw.com but ads going to frustrate you.

No wahala. I go frustrate the ads in return

Tnks bro
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Exxxgeee: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
zed7:
Asake is talented. He should be proud of himself.
he's got his own sound. That's what works for him..
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Stanley3562(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
StagethemTVee:
This is Asake's reaction the first time Olamide's verse on his song Omo Ope was played for him. Asake cried and and ran out of the car in joy , screaming for joy around the neighbourhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvEJHBNwgUw
kiss scam
He is just doing it for clout
#clout chaser
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Stanley3562(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
StagethemTVee:
This is Asake's reaction the first time Olamide's verse on his song Omo Ope was played for him. Asake cried and and ran out of the car in joy , screaming for joy around the neighbourhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvEJHBNwgUw
kiss scam
He is just doing it for clout
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by moshoodn(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Redstubpen:
My God ,Let my own story be told far and wide very soon. I'm losing strength, losing steam and patience is far gone, hope is dim even the light at the bottom of the tunnel just a twinkle, and I'm here grasping only to straws, in a world they say is green with endless possibilities . How long will my heart bleed, how much long will fortune SMILE at me, how much long will I sing a new song ,and when will salvation come to me, how long? , so far, so long!!!

My heart beats for you.

I can deeply understand.
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by enoch273: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dude has outdone himself, organise is currently number one on boom play and I'm fully immersed streaming it with amazing sound experience on the oraimo rock.
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Wwwq: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
How
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
raphretle:
Only those in the system will understand that kinda feeling...
you right guy am also an upcoming artist and i know what it will feels like if one makes headway

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Cauhlins(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Redstubpen:

You can start with polishing your writing and putting stuffs out. You could highlight your journey so far in a story and post on several platforms.

Wishing you the best and praying that your light shines beyond your imagination.
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Realestatevixen: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sayelabola:

He is the new Chauffeur of King Charles of England. undecided

Lol. Otondo! Very funny indeed! grin

Meanwhile, if you need an event host/ MC. Please call 080 3651 9974 (My hubby), we really need the job/gig right now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 24, 2022
yamunla:
SCAM TEARS

I swear, rhe guy na fake guy. His fake tears and fake body language
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by princewarri1985: 5:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Redstubpen:

your village people dey work over time for your matter. Please get up and do something nothing on earth can stop you, the only person that can stop you is you.

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Sayelabola(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2022
Realestatevixen:

Lol. Otondo! Very funny indeed! grin

Meanwhile, if you need an event host/ MC. Please call 080 3651 9974 (My hubby), we really need the job/gig right now. Thanks

Okay. I have noted the above.

FYI, for your Herbal remedy for sickle cell anaemia,..., https://www.facebook.com/samuel.ayelabola

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Pioq(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
I love this guy grace
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by BeanmanX(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Ginaz:
he should remove that irritating hairstyle from his head. sad
Go and remove it frm his head,,,I dare u undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters / Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) / Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.