Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song (35336 Views)

Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Waakanda: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Our own wonderkid cool
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Teaser4(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2022
H
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Khaysee: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Now you earning millions on streaming

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by MorolayoVictor(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Do they record him always?
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Angrygoat: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Odeh. Noise noise and noise. With of cos senseless lyrics
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by alldcum: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Antoeni:
This is the time some men get annoyed unnecessary because of children school Fee's
Wives, watch ur mouth to avoid blow
lol

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Sweetvie: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Typing...
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by JohnDazzy: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Awake time to shine has come
Portable see your mate, with hit songs back to back undecided

4 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by RexTramadol1: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Pleasant01:

Go check top ten on Apple music

Or he should go ask number 4-10
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by HonestJOE: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2022
tillaman:
angry
r
This Asake guy na beta musician. The guy sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Whoever knows this guy that owns this youtube channel should tell the motherfvcka to stop attaching his irritating voice commentaries to videos. E dey spoil the joy of watching the videos.

If he's so keen on verbal intros, then he should employ the services of a Voice over artist. With him nonsense drooling voice and disjointed grammer, e go come dey irritate person with explanation like say we send am anything.

Mtscheew!

12 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2022
zed7:
Asake is talented. He should be proud of himself.

given honor to whom ......

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Ginaz(f): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2022
he should remove that irritating hairstyle from his head. sad
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Sayelabola(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Who is he please?

He is the new Chauffeur of King Charles of England. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by dominique(f): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2022
What is the inspiration behind these horrible braids?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Titusolufemi(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2022
tman2020:
Are you a salary earner and need a quick loan to solve a financial need? Creditville got you covered for cheapest rate and longer tenor
You can access up to 6 - 10 million naira loan facility in 4hours at a reduced rate ,No collateral, no guarantor.
Check my signature and chat me up for more details

Are people outside Lagos eligible
e.g Oyo state
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Gaary(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2022
hmmm indeed
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Youoareofoolish: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Englishisamust:
Asake dey try. Still only few Nigerian song can make my playlist

Only this artiste can make my own playlist
Nf. (My therapist)
Justin Bieber
Lauv
Hrvy
BTS
Blackpink
Chris brown
Harry styles
Ed Sheeran
Wizkid
Burna boy
Owl city
Eminem
Lewis cabaldi
Khalid
Drake
Dax
Kid laroi
2pac
Juice world
Micheal Jackson
Shawn mendez
Selena Gomez
Ariana Grande
Chain-smoker
5 second summer
Marshmello
Martin garrix
DJ Khaled
Coldplay
Jack harlow

Fucking gay
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Atllanta: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2022
I nor fit reason d reason
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by johnobama: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Grace on all pending transactions!!!
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Oduduwa707: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Eskimo0147:
Grace locate me today

Werey, siddon dere dey shout like Tinubu dey shout Emilokan. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by BABANGBALI: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Bigman02(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Redstubpen:
My God ,Let my own story be told far and wide very soon. I'm losing strength, losing steam and patience is far gone, hope is dim even the light at the bottom of the tunnel just a twinkle, and I'm here grasping only to straws, in a world they say is green with endless possibilities . How long will my heart bleed, how much long will fortune SMILE at me, how much long will I sing a new song ,and when will salvation come to me, how long? , so far, so long!!!

I know my redeemer Liveth .

angry sad sad sad (Rant and growing pain of a struggling graduate of 15 years)

Boss learn a remote skill and start bombing upwork boss... You go dey use that one hold body and soul. 50k or more no go bad.
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Eskimo0147:
Grace locate me today
Amen and me too

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by GUNITGuy: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Oh Lord help me too
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by KingMack(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Eskimo0147:
Grace locate me today

Also wid me..Amen
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by hahn(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2022
StagethemTVee:
This is Asake's reaction the first time Olamide's verse on his song Omo Ope was played for him. Asake cried and and ran out of the car in joy , screaming for joy around the neighbourhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvEJHBNwgUw

Does it really make sense to you that your narration is always longer than the actual video?

6 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Englishisamust: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

Fucking gay

Youareafoolish. wassup nw, how are you coping
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Rexymania(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2022
Amen and me too o

Eskimo0147:
Grace locate me today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters / Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) / Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.