Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,580 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

85% Of Nigerian Women Are L3sbians’ – Actress Uju Mandy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 85% Of Nigerian Women Are L3sbians’ – Actress Uju Mandy Reveals (461 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

85% Of Nigerian Women Are L3sbians’ – Actress Uju Mandy Reveals by Palevu: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Plus-sized Nollywood actress Uju Mandy has made an interesting revelation about the sexuality of most Nigerian women.

The quite outspoken script interpreter via the comment section of a blog hinted that about 85 percent of Nigerian women are practicing l3sbianism but covering up with men.

For girls on this comment section will be forming saint. L3sbianism is what they do low-key. In fact 85 percent of Nigerian girls are l3sbians,” she wrote.

Funny enough, there are several comments supporting her claims and most of them are insisting that the percentage is over 85 but 95 and 90 as the case maybe.

Recall that Uju Mandy who had said she is very much single and not ready for marriage revealed reasons she is not willing to settle down anytime soon. 

Read more

https://vivsco.com/lifestyle/uju-mandy-85-of-nigerian-women-are-l3/
Re: 85% Of Nigerian Women Are L3sbians’ – Actress Uju Mandy Reveals by AdamuKD: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
cheesy
Thank God I don marry
Re: 85% Of Nigerian Women Are L3sbians’ – Actress Uju Mandy Reveals by Baronthecelebri: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wahala �
Re: 85% Of Nigerian Women Are L3sbians’ – Actress Uju Mandy Reveals by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
what she meant to say is that... 85% of the women "SHE KNOWS" are lesbians (which in turn, says a lot about her)!!!

BTW many women can have a lesbian moment, and NOT be lesbians nor bi... as today, lesbianism is a trend.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Hermes Reportedly Set To Join Davido's Management As They Reconnect Mon / Blackface Calls Out Wizkid, Burna Boy For Sampling His Song Without Credit / Gbas Gbos�iyabo Ojo Dating Married Man, Kazim Adeoti 1st Wife Curse Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.