Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland (2117 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by SultanOfPuna: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
I just saw a small small boy like 14 years sitting infront of me in the bus
I could see a glance of his phone screen
He was browsing on nairaland.

Then a revelation just hit me,
That you don't even know who you are arguing with in this nairaland.

This small boy with his yeye slippers can be insulting a CEO on this nairaland.

That is why you shouldn't argue with some people in this forum.
You might be arguing with a small boy thinking that you are talking to an adult in this forum.

This incident really opened my eyes.
Some trolls here are just kids, little kids angry

15 Likes

Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by SultanOfPuna: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
To the boy on barca jersey, if you are seeing this. Stay safe and be a good kid.
And limit the time you spend on nairaland wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by VOsimhen144(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
I think you have finally seen that boy called BeanmanX grin

4 Likes

Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Moblux(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Smiles...
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Zonefree(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
To the boy on barca jersey, if you are seeing this. Stay safe and be a good kid.
And limit the time you spend on nairaland wink

Go to sports section, that's where you'll see the Barca jersey boy arguing Messi is better than Ronaldo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Small boys full this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by 7buckz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Old layers full this forum!
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Lalarsticlala: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
so someone can't browse nairaland in peace again ni?
You way dey spy on the small boy phone screen nkor? . Assuming is the other way round now You go dey shout,small boys of nowadays no get respect, see the way he's spying on my phone..
Try de respect people privacy no matter the age .

6 Likes

Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by imagrg(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Holluwhakemmy:
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Psych412(f): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
he must be a big fan of putin, I'm sure.,causing quarrel in the forum
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
7buckz:

Old layers full this forum!
I know you have no joy
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
imagrg:
grin
Truth
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by 7buckz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I know you have no joy
Lol
At all!
Na Jameson I Wan brew now take get small joy
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
7buckz:

Lol
At all!
Na Jameson I Wan brew now take get small joy
okay ride on it might bring joyful mode
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Allison012: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
OP, You saw only one boy while i do see people commenting on nairaland almost everyday when going to work and i know like 3 of them monickers.
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by BigDawsNet: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
I was inside a Metro bus some months ago...

This black man suspected to be a Nigerian just dey shadow my fone as I dey browse Nairaland...

I just swip up go the Moniker area... he comot face when he released I was surfing the page as a guest grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Sweetvie: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lol... I was browsing on nairaland somedays ago during my lunch break and my friend just walked up to me and got to see what am doing and she was like" you're on this forum too"
Thank God I was surfing the forum as a guest or else she could have been following my moniker upandown grin

4 Likes

Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by anochuko01(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rule One

Never allow anyone see your moniker grin

5 Likes

Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by meobizy(f): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mscheew.
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Greenback: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
I also saw one in a bus from apapa, very tiny like this ehhh...I can bet ivartheMENTAL's coneheads it's generalojukwu running errand for one of his Gambari masta grin
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You might be arguing with a small boy thinking that you are talking to an adult in this forum.

And so? Go and create your own website and allow only adults access to it na... Don't u know that the boy might be more matured compared to you and all those jobless Redpillers wannabe on this forum? Or haven't you heard of the popular saying that; not all wise people grow old, foolish people grow old too? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You v said it all. A faceless forum gives room to any gbasgbos. Here na like Twitter. No detailed profile storage unlike Facebook. You didn't see people abusing anyhow in FB cos they know their pics may just be plenty in their profile. Except a criminal or troll that just opened account and are using it to troll.
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by BeanmanX(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:
I think you have finally seen that boy called Bean.manX grin
undecided
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Impostorr: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2022
There was a day I went to One hospital at Efab and I saw one old man browsing nairaland. So when I see some trolls here, I just ignore them most times.
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by kelspinall(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2022
their shiiit
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by lifenija: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Most trolls in such alot of them dont create thread they just jump from post to post writing rubbish to get noticed.

Why? Simple thing trolls don't have a real life offline soo they feel belong when people comment or insult them back
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Enny2013(f): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Some adults here are so terrible too.

The Redpillers dat insult Nigerian girls as if they don't hv female siblings.
What I know is 'A Redpiller was once a SIMP'.
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Ballzproblemm: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Enny2013:
The Redpillers dat insult Nigerian girls as if they don't hv female siblings. What I know is 'A Redpiller was once a SIMP'.
sharrap
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Enny2013(f): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
sharrap
Ok,sir!
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by HolyMan12: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Enny2013:

I'll love to bang you in my bed kiss
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Temmylee01(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Enny2013:

thank God you said WERE ONCE.
Re: Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
j

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of An African Lady And Her Elderly White Husband / 50 Romantic Things To Do For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / She Introduces Me As A Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.