Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. (1041 Views)

My Aunty With 3 Kids Just Got Married! / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by ChronicGp(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
I don't want to get married or have kids, just want to enjoy life to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
I would advise you see a psychiatrist because this isn’t a normal thinking, you won’t be in existence if you parents had reason this way. If it’s hardship we would understand.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by Eskimo0147: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
There's power in the tongue
No let stupid decisions u make while 16 affect u letter in life

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by jahson19(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
I have been leaning towards this direction of late

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by Lvgirl: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
I surport you my brother ....u won't marry...the population of this country is too much. As for me I am married ❤️

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by Afamsi: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Enjoy your life now and cry later then
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
You can marry and enjoy life. There isn't necessarily a contrast between the two.

Because people get poisoned doesn't mean we won't eat again.

People some people are in toxic or hurtful marriages doesn't mean that's how every occasion is.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by virginprincess(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lvgirl:
I surport you my brother ....u won't marry...the population of this country is too much. As for me I am married ❤️

Very good advicegrin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by blinking001(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Finally a man has decided to unplug from the matrix. You're not alone in this but be rest assured that it's not going to be an easy road for you. You're not alone.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by BigDawsNet: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
ChronicGp:
I don't want to get married or have kids, just want to enjoy life to the fullest.

Don't marry... I love your idea! But pls I beg you... have kids... you dont hav to marry to have kids... surrogates are ready to help u out....

It's very important to come to this world and multiply... give your personal generation chance to exist

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
ChronicGp:

... and you are entitled to whatever life you desire for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by advanceDNA: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
ChronicGp:

Fullest??
Having kids, loving someone, caring for them, touching lives posotovely both those close to you and far away are among some of the things life entails.....in my opinion... u wont have lived to the fullest if you dont do these things..

Evem gay men and gay women living their unstraight lives still find find a away to have kids even though their relationship cant natirally do so with their same sex partners

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by Flamemignon1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rozross:
I would advise you see a psychiatrist because this isn’t a normal thinking, you won’t be in existence if you parents had reason this way. If it’s hardship we would understand.
His decision is valid and should be respected,I also don't want to bring a child into this dark gloomy world and so does most people, being a parent is the hardest job there is and some people just ain't cut out for it, would you rather they bring a kid to this world and become terrible parents?
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by Flamemignon1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
ChronicGp:
With you on this,never saw myself as a father or husband
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by Flamemignon1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Fullest??
Having kids, loving someone, caring for them, touching lives posotovely both those close to you and far away are among some of the things life entails.....in my opinion... u wont have lived to the fullest if you dont do these things..

Evem gay men and gay women living their unstraight lives still find find a away to have kids even though their relationship cant natirally do so with their same sex partners
It's completely obvious the definition of "fullest life" is completely relative

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by frozen70(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
ChronicGp:

Who is stopping you
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by Slynation(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Eskimo0147:
There's power in the tongue
No let stupid decisions u make while 16 affect u letter in life
But if he had said..."I want to buy Rolls Royce before the year runs out..." power will automatically disappear from his tongues because your next question would have been "it's not by mouth" cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by ChronicGp(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
frozen70:

Who is stopping you

Ladies seeking marriage
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by MufasaLion: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rozross:

He doesn't need any psychiatrist. He's mentally stable.

Having offspring and being married are not norms to everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. by ChronicGp(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Rozross post=116941778]I would advise you see a psychiatrist because this isn’t a normal thinking, you won’t be in existence if you parents had reason this way. If it’s hardship we would understand.
That one concern you.

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Does Not Approve Of Me Saying No To Guys / Please Help Me Analyse This Issue. / What Does She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.