Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man (70559 Views)

How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by gbemishile: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2021
A Nigerian lady on Twitter, CrystabelKelsey narrates how she almost gave her life to Christ on her way to see a man.

CrystabelKelsey had ordered a Taxify to go see her man, unfortunately for her, the driver was very spiritual and played Igbo worship songs that broke her to tears.

She was worshiping God, crying and sniffing, and couldn’t continue her trip to see her man.
The Taxify driver took her back home at her request. She alighted, went inside her room, and kept praying.

After she was satisfied with her soul, and the way she prayed ceaselessly, she stood up.
Without wanting anything to distract her movement, she got dressed again and still ordered another ride to see her man the same day.

Just remembered the day I ordered taxify to go see man.
Driver was playing Igbo worship songs.
I sang along.
Next thing, I was crying and sniffling.
Told driver to please take me back.
Got home,played more songs and prayed.
Sha ordered another ride to man’s house later that day

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrystabelKelsey/status/1368459373387857921

What Do You Think About This?
Drop your comments

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Righteousness2(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Sometime ago, here on this platform! I read where a brother said he sees his late dad almost all the time in his dream Weeping and Crying!without saying anything to him.
I asked him, did your father Die in JESUS?
His father did not.

You may not appreciate the Privilege to hear the Gospel of JESUS Christ and the opportunity to Repent until you Drop Dead without JESUS! Then will you Fully Understand that you messed yourself by yourself. You will beg and cry for a second Chance! You will wish to turn back the clock but then it will be Late.

Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!

625 Likes 59 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by zed7: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2021
When she remembered the power of her man's D, she forgot her penance.

We should all realise that our sexual hormones have a mind of their own. They feel, react and act on their own. It takes extreme discipline and will power to control it.

287 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by 4reala(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2021
You have been given opportunity to shame the devil, but you refuse to take it. Pray it doesn't get late.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Offpoint1: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2021
ALMOST doesn't kill a bird...

Anyways, mission was still accomplished, which means that guy's gbola is stronger than the gospel musicgrin

She's a real soldier for gbola, first attempted mission was failed, she went home, restrategize, re-enforce and relaunch using a different route... If we are all this determined, we can move mountains.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Gofwane(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2021
cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by sunshineV(f): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Sometime ago, here on this platform! I read where a brother said he sees his late dad almost all the time in his dream Weeping and Crying!
His father did not.

You may not appreciate the Privilege to hear the Gospel of JESUS Christ and the opportunity to Repent until you Drop Dead without JESUS! Then will you Fully Understand that you messed yourself by yourself. You will beg and cry for a second Chance! You will wish to turn back the clock but then it will be Late.

"his father didnt die in jesus" u know dis how? na d idiots wey dey like ur post i blame. oponu

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by ifytrik(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2021
4reala:
You have been given opportunity to shame the devil, but you refuse to.
which devil are you talking about please? Shey na devil create conji ni? Abi make conji kill her because taxy driver played gospel song for her? Nawa for you o grin grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Mikester: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Let her do what is in her heart. It's her fate what happens to her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Liposure: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2021
Injury time is the best. She's not ready yet.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Telegram234(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2021
The nigga hearing the reason why she did not come over... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
lol someone up there said "mission was still accomplished" grin

I always knew the future was kpekus

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Posts: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
another Twitter story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by MickzyDonald: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
gbemishile:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter, CrystabelKelsey narrates how she almost gave her life to Christ on her way to see a man.
CrystabelKelsey had ordered a Taxify to go see her man, unfortunately for her, the driver was very spiritual and played Igbo worship songs that broke her to tears.
She was worshiping God, crying and sniffing, and couldn’t continue her trip to see her man.
The Taxify driver took her back home at her request. She alighted, went inside her room, and kept praying.
After she was satisfied with her soul, and the way she prayed ceaselessly, she stood up.
Without wanting anything to distract her movement, she got dressed again and still ordered another ride to see her man the same day.
Drop your comments
She said almost grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by ITbomb(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
The Future is Clitocurrency

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by ogub(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
After going back home you still went back for some minutes of pleasure. Today is the day of salvation harden not your heart.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by thatsleepboy1: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
This is an example and a big testimony that ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
this shiit is getting stale bruh

40 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Numerouno94(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Some ladies nd DicCKKs.

Mosdii u might hv bn given a lengthy ban by d mods buh ur legacy nd manhood lives on.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
gbemishile:
Drop your comments

Moral of the story? Bodi nor bi wood.

6 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Traininghub(f): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Sometime ago, here on this platform! I read where a brother said he sees his late dad almost all the time in his dream Weeping and Crying!without saying anything to him.
His father did not.

I am eternally grateful to God for giving me many chances to turn to Him till I finally did, not many get the as many opportunities as I got. My life hasn't remained the same since I truly turned to Christ, better everyday.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Righteousness2(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Traininghub:

I am eternally grateful to God for giving me many chances to turn to Him till I finally did, not many get the as many opportunities as I got. My life hasn't remained the same since I truly turned to Christ, better everyday.

Wonderful Gracious testimony !
Praise GOD! Praise GOD!
Blessed be the Name of the Almighty GOD

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by MufasaLion: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Vagina people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by CheedyJ(m): 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
That’s a wise lady there ..she surely understands the true meaning of giving to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.. better babe

7 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Truthabulabula(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Stale.

8 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by FreeSpirited: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2021
The kind of fornication going on on Twitter ehn...You go shock

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Usorohtheman(m): 7:58am On Mar 11, 2021
What will be, will be
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Lanretoye(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
so you went back after getting home,apparently nothing could have stopped you from that Bleep...not even the trumpet sound.

12 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by maureensylvia(f): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel / Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.