Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Need Tiles For My Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Tiles For My Building (585 Views)

My Building Project. / A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home / Just Completed My Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Tiles For My Building by Tman007: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
Hello House,

I need your kind advice on where to get very good quality & beautiful tiles at reasonable prices for my building. I am around the lekki-Ikate axis, but distance should not be much of a problem.

Many thanks all.
Re: I Need Tiles For My Building by jaytime(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2011
There is a guy who sells quality tiles for one of my clients. His shop is at Kekere bus stop, Addo road, Ajah. But it might not be right for me to display his number for the public here. But if you can just send me e-mail or call my number, I will send his name and number for you. Visit my thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654256.0.html#msg8204102) for my number and e-mail. You might also need my services. I operate from Ajah.
Re: I Need Tiles For My Building by deemax: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2011
you can contact me.just give me detail of the measurement of the places you want of fix the tiles or the address so we can come and make the measurement and give you a price quotation(we can also fix it for you if you so wish.

call :08033204653
email : aligacp@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Have It If You Really Want It With N20,000 Monthly@city Park 11. / 4 Bedroom(near Completion) Bungalow In Ikorodu At Itamaga, For Sale, For N10m (p / 3 Bedroom Bungalow (self Compound) 2 Let In Akute 4 N300k Per Annum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.