Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Top 5 Website Hosting Companies In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Website Hosting Companies In Nigeria (1170 Views)

Top 5 Website Builder Review 2019 - Dimmering Online Software Review / $30 10 Year Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus 5 Website For Sale / Top 5 Website Design Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Website Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Davidwokz: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
When it comes to getting website hosting in Nigeria, it has always been an issue for various reasons. The most popular reason is trust. Most Nigerians would rather seek out a foreign host than Nigerian hosts. And this is very understandable because at the end of the day it’s your money you are ‘risking’.

But all that aside, there are some very good Nigerian hosting companies. Which I have had the privilege of using for me and my clients’ projects.

There are at least 15 reliable web hosts in this country. But for the sake of time, I will outline the best five according to my opinion at least. But first of all, I want to say that my favorite of them is QServers. For reasons which I will point out very soon in this article.

Okay, here we go for our top five from:

1. QServers
Qservers Web Hosting Company in Nigeria
QServers is the best Nigerian hosting company in my opinion. And this is for a variety of reasons, chief among them is their service uptime. One can hardly have issues with their website being down or inaccessible. There hosting plan is very affordable and their customer services is superb.

One can say I’m a bit biased because our website is hosted on it. Maybe. But take it from me, these guys are the best in the country when it comes to web hosting. They are not the cheapest, but their service is worth the money.

2. DomainRacer
domain racer's website homepage
DomainRacer is one of the most popular web hosting providers for marketers, bloggers and small businesses. This is mainly because it’s the cheapest web host in the country. Going for as low as $0.99 cents per month. As Nigerians we like cheap things na. Not only are they cheap, their services are also very reliable.

They provide hosting services such as Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Reseller Hosting, LMS Hosting, Dedicated Server Hosting and Application Hosting (WordPress, PHP, MySQL, E-commerce, Web developer, Node.js, Magento, Joomla, Drupal). All these services are at a very cheaaaaap price.

Web Hosting in Nigeria - Web Hosting in Nigeria: 6 Best Web Hosting Companies in 2022 3
Now, these guys also have a free SEO Default tool to boss your website’s ranking on Google. It’s a great thing to have if you are a business that can’t afford paid ads yet

3. BlueHost
Bluehost Website

For this article, I know I’m supposed to be only ranking Nigerian hosts. But Bluehost is just too good to be left out of any rankings involving web hosts. Whether Nigerian or not.

Now, this company is in my opinion and WordPress.org’s opinion also the best web hosts in the world. So you can understand why it will be a blunder to leave them out. Now for my fellow Nigerians who we have established, love cheap things. These guys are not cheap.

Their cheapest plan starts at $2.65 per month. This plan includes easy WordPress installation, free SSL certificate, MOJO marketplace to install apps, a free domain name, cPanel, a 24/7 support team, and $175 in free advertising credits.

Now if you are going to choose them for your website (and you should), you should understand one thing. Paying for their services from Nigeria can be a bit difficult, since our beloved country has restricted foreign transactions on Nigerian debit cards. Email us if you need a work around for this issue.

Bluehost new pricing
They provide speed, security, and a great user experience for your website. If you can overcome the initial issue of international transactions, they are the best when it comes to website hosting.

4. WhoGoHost
Whogohost Website Hosting in Nigeria
WhoGoHost is the most popular website hosting company in Nigeria. With more than 9,000 active customers and over 23,000 active domains registered with them, they have been here for a while.

When one hears Web hosting in Nigeria, WhoGoHost is the first company that comes to mind. Yeah, they are that popular. And with good reason.

They feature various options just like every other host. Their prices start at 800 Naira monthly. You can use our coupon code WRP5000 to get a 10% discount if you want to.

WhoGoHost New Hosting Plans
As you can see, the smallest hosting package on WhoGoHost is the Premium plan, and it comes with some exciting features. Their basic package would cost you ₦800/mo or ₦8000/yr.

And the plan gives you access to 6 GB of storage space, 30 GB of bandwidth, 10 subdomains, 2 add-on domains, a free .NG domain, a free SSL Certificate, unlimited emails, unlimited databases, and 24/7 support.

5. Web4Africa
Web4Africa website's home page image
Web4Africa is the best hosting company in the whole of Africa. However, their monthly plan is more expensive compared to most hosting companies in Nigeria.

Now, these guys are the best web hosting company in the whole of Africa. And as you might have guessed the most expensive. But they are Africa’s best, so they are worth it.

Web4Africa’s support team is top-notch too. When they say 24/7 they mean 24/7 support team. But then they are not Nigerians so…. But all kidding aside, I have used them once for a client and the experience was just WOW!.

Their basic plan will cost you about ₦1,200 for their Mercury plan, but you get a discount if you decide to pay yearly. Their yearly plan is just ₦9000. Which is really sweet if you ask me. And don’t forget, you get the full royalty treatment.

Web4Africa's hosting plan image
Here’s what you get with that plan: cPanel, unlimited bandwidth, a free .COM.NG domain, a free SSL Certificate, unlimited emails, unlimited add-on domains, cPanel, unlimited databases, weekly backups, and a very fast support team.

Conclusion
Choosing a good hosting company is one of the most important decisions to make when building your website. In this article I’ve carefully outlined the five best web hosts in Nigeria today.

This is to help my dear readers to make informed decisions on their choice of web hosts. because like I said at the beginning of this article. At the end of the day, it’s your money you are risking (risking if you make the wrong choice).

If you found this post helpful, kindly share it with your friends to help them too. Choosing a good web hosting company is very crucial to business success online. So don’t forget to share it on social media.

Thanks People, and Stay Awesome!
Re: Top 5 Website Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Paulgbemi: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Learn how to buy and setup domain name and hosting on Whogohost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t6M1URtsHk
Re: Top 5 Website Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Paulgbemi: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Learn how to install WordPress on Whogohost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zICU2RgQ58
Re: Top 5 Website Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Paulgbemi: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Learn how to install WordPress on Windows 11 using Wampserver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBG1R_hD4Jo
Re: Top 5 Website Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Paulgbemi: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Learn how to create a subdomain in cPanel and how to install WordPress on the subdomain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3Aw7hMw7c
Re: Top 5 Website Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Davidwokz: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Top 5 Website Hosting Companies In Nigeria by donflacks: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Another web host that i use that is affordable and has been reliable is codakwebhost.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertize Using Pop-ups / Flash / Flex Builders: Please Let's Know You / Open Your Own Internet Shop And Selling Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.