Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick )) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick )) (393 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick )) by Anon22: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
I had to create a new Acct for this
I had sex with my girlfriend and I noticed this blisters on my dick after some weeks coupled with some itches on my thighs and bum... I have used different anti biotic drugs but I dnt see any changes... Any body with any help on how to make this thing go away... I will appreciate
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick )) by Hardgun: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lol omoh find correct agbo
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick )) by SpyAC(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Your babe get it degree of infection, whatever you are doing, make sure you carry her along, if not, after treating yourself alone, you will still contact it again
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick )) by Anon22: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
SpyAC:
Your babe get it degree of infection, whatever you are doing, make sure you carry her along, if not, after treating yourself alone, you will still contact it again
OK Thanks....
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick )) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
How would you solve a maths problem?

That's right. You go to a maths teacher or someone very good in maths.

Alaye, visit a doctor and stop pushing your 'preek' in our faces here angry
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick )) by brain54(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
You know how ‘to do the do’….

…but not how to take care of your self.
When you were doing you didn’t inform anyone here…now it has backfired you are showing us your pee pee!
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick )) by Talkshealth15: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2022
You can now access healthcare more conveniently using your mobile devices.
On Outpost health you can see a licensed Doctor virtually from your phone, get prescribed medication. Get your test results sent to you at a discounted price. You can have consultations with your doctors for as low as 3000 Naira.
No more waiting for weeks before you can get an appointment with a doctor or waiting hours to see a doctor.
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.

(1) (Reply)

Working With The Icd-10 And CPT Code Sets | Medcare MSO Medical Billing Services / 10 Effective Home Remedies To Treat Stomach Ache / Please Enlighten Me ? Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.