Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer (18656 Views)

Kanu’s Health Worsens, Suffers Intestine Disorder – Lawyer / Kanu’s Health Worsens, Suffers intestine Disorder – lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Pull This Crowd Ijelespeaks Pulled - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by arantess: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Asgard73:
He’s not better than those his IPOB and esn have killed and pour acid over their dead bodies without benefit of a proper burial by their loved ones

Painful of it be say Na igbos Dey kill igbos now I’m igboland without qualms

Na so Kanu go die in the hands of his fellow igbos and will be more brutal and heartless like those his followers killed and celebrated

What you sow is what you reap.. even if Na by mistake you take drop am.. e go still reap same thing you drop.. you no go mistakenly drop groundnut make pineapple grow

I will die a brutal dead ..

Is it written already

Amen ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Rivguydee(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Make them help this man make their five states go na?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Realists(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
inoki247:
lol the Zookeeper no dey feed him undecided undecided undecided

Make dem call on Vet to treat him since is in the Zoo...

It's a fact that there is no pady in the jungle, however have you ever seen a Vet Doctor giving a hyena health treatment?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Ola260: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
Nigerians will not take it lightly if anything happens to Kanu.
Which Nigerians

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by kingthreat(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
stanleyorderh:

Biafrans you mean?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Pakute: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Going, going, . . . . Almost gone. cry

You know Abiola died around this kind of political mess? Dem go use Obi like dem use OBJ when Abiola died, make Nigeria not turn Yemen! cheesy
You comparing a terrorist with Abiola. You must have lost every screw in your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Asgard73:
He’s not better than those his IPOB and esn have killed and pour acid over their dead bodies without benefit of a proper burial by their loved ones

Painful of it be say Na igbos Dey kill igbos now I’m igboland without qualms

Na so Kanu go die in the hands of his fellow igbos and will be more brutal and heartless like those his followers killed and celebrated

What you sow is what you reap.. even if Na by mistake you take drop am.. e go still reap same thing you drop.. you no go mistakenly drop groundnut make pineapple grow

Kanu will die a brutal dead ..

Is it written already

wailerJi hahahahahahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by stanluiz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
His suffering is yet to start! By the time Dss is through with him, his life will not remain the same again.

If he is released by any circumstances, na den his real suffering go start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pakute:

You comparing a terrorist with Abiola. You must have lost every screw in your brain.

abiola is a bloody thief..

shatap..

we have his history...

slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Lol. Those that prayed for Buhari to be sick are dead while he's getting fresher.

Those that wished Tinubu will run and decamp to SDP....eventually decamped to Labour while BAT dey kampe.

Those that wished for Tinubu to shiit are now shitting on themselves. grin

trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Slaves will wail...

Yorubas are refugees...

Middlebelt.....IDP campers

Hausa....Killed on a daily..

Ijaws.......gone..

I will rather sit at home than be a slave or a refugee or an idp camper..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Definitely Nnamdi kanu is going to spend another merry Christmas in prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by FuckOsuPigs: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
Biafrans will not take it lightly if anything happens to Kanu.

Oya, correct yourself and apologize for typographical error.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
stanluiz:
His suffering is yet to start! By the time Dss is through with him, his life will not remain the same again.

If he is released by any circumstances, na den his real suffering go start.

People with 30instagram followers too dey talk

HAHAHAHA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by 1nice(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Any conspiracy against Nnamdi kanu will surely fail.
Those who try to kill Nnamdi kanu and his family will be defeated and confused.

Any Yoruba persons and Hausa persons and Fulani people planning evil against Nnamdi kanu, their plans will fail and not succeed.

The enemies of Nnamdi kanu has fallen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Farid24224(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Fela went through this in the 80ies and eventually they killed him.

ken Saro wiwa did the same and was murdered.

This country has a long way to go. Though, I am not a part of this man's struggle, but I pray that they do not kill him. I hope that we all learn from mistakes and understand how to operate .

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein

He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

You were making sense initially!!! What brought religion into this case?

Hah!!! Some people's way of thinking Sha...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by akinwalehabib: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Fela went through this in the 80ies and eventually they killed him.

ken Saro wiwa did the same and was murdered.

This country has a long way to go. Though, I am not a part of this man's struggle, but I pray that they do not kill him. I hope that we all learn from mistakes and understand how to operate .

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

Ahuzubillah. You are an enemy of Islam and a liar. Your hate of Islam has made you unreasonable and insha allah, you will get recompensed for the lies you spread.

For anyone who cares to know, this idiot is creating and spreading lies about Islam and there is no truth in what this fool just typed here.

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein

He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

Ahuzubillah. There is no iota of truth in what you just typed here. Your hate of Islam has made you senseless, and you wont stop at anything to spread lies.

Insha Allah, you will be recompensed for the lies you spread.

For anyone who cares to know, there is no truth in what this idiot typed here. He/She is just spreading falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by jrusky(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
They should give him Lanzaproxen he will be fine but he must dace the trial to the end and proof his innocent failure to do so sorry he should remain in the custody.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by rusher14: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:

"Nigerians"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by christistruth01: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:

Nobody Cares

They should just give him a Packet of Panadol and Alabukun

He himself said he is ready to die so you can have Biafra

If you know how many people Kanu's IPOB Terrorists have murdered you will definitely shut up

It was the Crying blood of those Kanu thugs Murdered on his orders that is worrying him

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by SILVERLINES: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Good, If eventually Kanu get released, when he heard people shouting elsudan or buhari, he will run like common armed robber
I always perceived that you are an ordinary illiterate with availability of android phone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Pakute: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

abiola is a bloody thief..

shatap..

we have his history...

slaves
Every June 12 is Democracy day in commemoration of MKO Abiola.
Ojukwu's bones will forever burn in his grave with no honour to his name.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu will pull through, the life of a true freedom fighter is never easy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pakute:

Every June 12 is Democracy day in commemoration to MKO Abiola. Ojukwu will forever burn in his grave with no honour to his name.

And yet Ojukwu was buried like a national hero while MKO had a simple burial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Bar1941(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:

Ipigs will not take it lightly if anything happens to Kanu.

Fixed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by fredoooooo: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Give am ofe mmanu ,dilecto e go chop grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Definitely Nnamdi kanu is going to spend another merry Christmas in prison.

We have all been in prison since 1914

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Igboslayer: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
Which Nigerians? Abi Zoogerians... If he die, nothing go happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by fredoooooo: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
Nigerians or Ipobians,
You said more than this before the arrest , till now its still noise making and Nigeria continue to exists

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by jrjfjfj: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Give him flaggyl grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
I quoted the hadith. I didn't write those words. I quote the hadith verbatim. I also quoted the verse for you to check and confirm. Tell me what is wrong with it.

You are shocked that your prophet did such a thing. It is shocking.

There is no iota of truth in the hadith? Are you for real? Wow! you are the first muslim to confirm that. Thank you so much. I will tell my friends.
akinwalehabib:

Ahuzubillah. There is no iota of truth in what you just typed here. Your hate of Islam has made you senseless, and you wont stop at anything to spread lies.

Insha Allah, you will be recompensed for the lies you spread.

For anyone who cares to know, there is no truth in what this idiot typed here. He/She is just spreading falsehood.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
You sat down on your sense and your brothers are getting killed.

Your sense will be of no use by the time they get to you.

I am not here to win an award or make a sense that is appealing to everyone. My goal was to post my stuff because they keep blocking me form posting stuff. The initial sense that you call sense is useless to me. It was only a padding to sound like I was into the topic. I am not.

My mission was accomplished.
Farid24224:

You were making sense initially!!! What brought religion into this case?

Hah!!! Some people's way of thinking Sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Social Media Our Greatest Nightmare- Lai Mohammed / 20 Nigerian Crude Oil Ships Stranded In International Market Over Reduced Demand / Ikpeazu & Ogar: Confusion In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.