Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer (18658 Views)

Kanu’s Health Worsens, Suffers Intestine Disorder – Lawyer / Kanu’s Health Worsens, Suffers intestine Disorder – lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Pull This Crowd Ijelespeaks Pulled - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Well, hahaha I love your sense of humor. You seem to be the kinda muslim that I like. The first gentle muslim that I am encountering here. Keep it up.

Well, the taqiyah cap shocks you yeah? hahaha. You may look it up online to corroborate what I wrote.

Well, racism, I did mention it because by historical record, the first one to enter a legal writing against black people is Mohammed. Prior to that, there was no utterance or offensive inscription that targeted the black man. No one had ever order the absolute obliteration, I mean killing of blacks. No one had ever insinuated that black people are associated with evil. No one had ever used racial slur like raisin head, or pug-nose on any black.

In the council of Nicaea that happened about 300 years before mohammed was born, black people were part of the invitees in the castle of the king of Rome. No one was treated indifferently.

Bilal in question was a slave of Mohammed. His job was nothing more than the worst job in Arabia at the time. Mohammed ordered him to walk in the hot sun in Mecca screaming out his esophagus for people to come out for prayer. There was no sound system, no microphone, Sir. Even till this day no Arab will consent to do that job without AC and sound system.

No one else will agree to do that job except a slave. Do you know how hot mecca is?

The things that happened inthe golden age of Islam is what I am posting here that shocks you and everyone else. Did you know that Mohammed kissed little boy and gave them blown jobs during the GOLDEN AGE of Islam?
Farid24224:

Taqiyah cap?! cheesy

Where did you hear that from... Wearing a turban is not compulsory...It's an Arabian tradition...We Hausa's wore the same turban centuries before the coming of Islam to Africa..

You mentioned about racism, racism is very bad and it's a sin in Islam... Because the Arabs are racist doesn't make it normal in Islam, take note!!!

Go check up on Bilal, the companion of Muhammad SAW...He's black..

As I said, we aren't living in the golden ages of Islam, you won't find it perfect as it used to be...Even Christianity is a whole different religion compared to before... It's already been written and prophecised that a time will come when the Muslim Ummah would be so weak and separated. We all knew it must come to past and it's already here..

We are all going to be divided and we will fight each other before the coming of Imam Mahdi that will reunite the Ummah and bring back it's glory..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Babastrong(m): 3:53am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=inoki247 post=116949506]lol the Zookeeper no dey feed him undecided undecided undecided

Make dem call on Vet to treat him since is in the Zoo...[ the zoo that your god(obidirty) wants to rule. Kikikiki]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Yes, because I am exposing islam, right?

Tell me why I need those? Are my words not fairly arranged grammatically?

Do I quote any surah that you find illegible or un-matching?

I am detailed and accurate. You are using a low-grade logic to attack my person because you just can't handle the heat that I am bringing.

The facts are stark and you can't counter it hence your attack on my person. I do not fall for those puerile semantics.

From the time of Noah, we learn that black people have co-existed and thrived in Africa and in Israel. Solomon's first love was a black woman. The girl who made Solomon love sick and declined his love advances was a black girl called the Shulamite girl.

Joseph married a black woman and had two tribes in Israel. They lived and thrived in Israel.

The man who helped Jesus when he was about to be killed was a black man.

So what happened to all these black people that today, everyone in Israel is originally white?

Well, welcome to the racist world Islam. According to Islamic tradition, in 637 Caliph Umar invaded Jerusalem and took control. What did they do to the black people there? Let us read what islam taught him to do.

al-tirmidhi hadith 38
Allah's Messenger said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

They sold all the black people as slaves and sent the rest to untimely HELL. They wiped out the entire entire generations of black families not only in Israel, also in Pakistan, Iran, Jordan etc. It was a crime against humanity. No one stood in their way. They controlled the history, burned every evidence and stoke fear in the hearts of eyewitnesses.

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161

"I have heard the Mohammed say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy BLACK MAN with long flowing hair, [/b]Ishaq:243

In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

With such legally binding teachings about a particular race from a man who claimed that everything he said was from allah, his followers believed him and carried on the tradition of enslaving and killing the black man. He was the initiator of racism against the black race.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like 1 Share (Share)
Bmaster:
[b]bro,you really need the attention of medicine and medical doctors combined,this is no ordinary
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Babastrong(m): 3:56am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Corridon post=116949564]Nigerians will not take it lightly if anything happens to Kanu.[ Biafrans will not take it easy but nigerians will still refuck them the way they did during biafra's war.]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Farid24224:

You are the most primitive of all creatures...Look at what you are saying!

How old are you? My younger sister won't say this..
I am waiting for your sister to come out and tell me if she is among the WHITE SKINNED 72 virgins that mohammed promised jannah.

You too will not smell that allah jannah. Did you know why?

Allah's Messenger said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

allah does not care for any black skin person if you like pray 99 times a day. allah just doesn't care about you. your end is the Hell.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Natajo2021: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2022
This is no abdominal pain, the caliphate ruiner of Nigeria has poisoned Nnamadi Kanu, same way they poisoned Abiola . Tinubu was lucky to escape the deadly poisoned that destabilises his health.
Kanu must not die.
Fulani are killers and destroyers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by ipobarecriminals: 5:16am On Sep 24, 2022
angry sad nonsense. Nothing go happen. DSS should increase the portion of his beans so dat he can release Enuf GAS and inhale it embarassed cool
OlofofoCorner:

They should let him see a doctor. If anything should happen to him. It might trigger an uncontrollable protest. Which could lead to a serious crisis

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by ipobarecriminals: 5:18am On Sep 24, 2022
grin where you s dat slow boy following me around with his ban grin sad. Good nite kid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Traplord09: 5:25am On Sep 24, 2022
pyyxxaro:
He’s obviously deceiving himself cheesy

Make there give am hot Pepper soup, e body go arrange

No wonder everthin about tinuubff and atiku
Working around Free like a thif

Nigerian we keep fulling.... ..... ....

Because there thif .... Buhari. Atiku.. tinuubff.. and the rest... .. are going around Free....

Y some fool still vote for them....

That y a zoo we aways remain a zoo

Because southwest and north are been using as place we're looters, killers bad lawyer , police department criminal,,

Working around free like there think Nigeria we never get batter

No wonder everthin keep damage in all states.... ...

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 5:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Ipob deserve death, they are terrorist, it's the job of security operatives to kill terrorists. ipob have killed innocent igbos, raped women and kidnapped hundreds, even resorting to cannibalism.

And Im sure if you asked to present one single proof to support your allegation against IPOB, it will be zero
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by MMWandali: 5:28am On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralPula:

Is that a threat?

Pandora won’t win.

The spirit of the Igbos that died due to Nnamdi Cownu’s misbehavior won’t let Kanu rest until he died a miserable death.

Whatever you want to do, start planning it now..

It's an insight not a threat

I'm not interested in the split of the country
I only desire justice for all regions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Crusadee: 5:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Truthdeypain:

He is a fearless, brave, courageous Biafran a man who is not a slave to the FULANI CALIPHATE no coward in your entire tribe is fit to untie his sandals. He stands tall in the midst of the greats freedom fighters of History.
grin grin grin greater than ojukwu self
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by MMWandali: 5:36am On Sep 24, 2022
richie240:
Iz Nigeria a part of biafran 'colony?
Wetin consyn Nigerians with buafran matazz?

Typical ipobian: una dey drag presidency of Nigeria with one mouth still dey agitate for biafran republic with the same mouth and una say ppl nor trust una?
Hian!

You need some insight and honesty

For your info, I am a northerner and have never been to the south east in my life

The truth should be said no matter whose ox is goard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 5:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Well the security personnels of this Country are disaster personified.
But that doesn't change the Stand of a true Nwafor on this ipob scam and problem.
When We had Massob did we suffer this kind of nonsense Igboland is suffering from now?but mnk came and turn the struggle to business with his evil destructive oppressive taliban wannabe ipob scam.
I am Obidient are You.

When we had MASSOB, hundreds of MASSOB, if not thousands, were killed by the security forces even though MASSOB was never violent for one minute.

No country that operates on injustice is ever a peaceful country. Here we have an example of a suspect who is facing trial, who has not yet being convicted of any crime, but is being denied medical treatment

It could be you or me tomorrow, and it could lead to deaths. It has happened to uncountable people in Nigeria and still happens till tomorrow

This is one example of the mountain of injustice in Nigeria and no country that operates on injustice ever knows peace, Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Blackman7: 5:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
Nigerians will not take it lightly if anything happens to Kanu.
Story

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Traplord09: 5:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which Nigerians? The same Nigerian nnamdi dey abuse abi? Our country that he called a zoo

What country are you taking about...
Yes Nigerian is a place we're
Looters
Killers
Drugstore. And tribal bigots southwest and north

Were thif working around freely.... ....
Atiku
Tinuubff
Buhari

And the rest

What Nigerian are u taking about when other countries call Nigeria name

Nigeria can never develop.., ..
Is a place of thif
Police working for thif

Lawyer working for there master...

ASUU frightening for payment.... ....
Oli looters...

Boko Ham..... And there brother..
Soon u understand what I mean

Both APC and PDP.

Damage Nigerian completely

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Owontime: 5:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Feed Nnamdi Kanu faeces and give him urine to drink, that's what the IPOB terrorist deserves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Traplord09: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Lol...mazi mumu Kanu the animal can no longer eat from the zoo. Kanu himself what a useless slowpoke - when the fool was running his mouth all over the place he never taught about this.

This guy would have the support of many Nigerians only if he watched his useless mouth. The chief anarchist must remain in the zoo. Tinubu or Atiku will release so that his Obidient can continue Biafra or death. The Igbos have successfully made themselves a joke and political slaves in the country. A people who are the fore front in politics in the first republic but due to greed and the attitude of "na we smart and wise pass" - they wanted everything to themselves. The started the first coup and destroyed the constitution and regionalism. They have now be outsmarted and proved to be very unwise.

Ehhhhh......

Nigeria is I place we're looters killers... Are being celebrated

And same mumu people we keep voteing them in..

I we 1999
I we 2000
Later.....

When I become president 202¹
When I become president 2020

After killing of a ur people southwest.. and north

When I become president 2023

What next..,..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by mysy013(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Which Nigerians? Speak for your gullible self
Corridon:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by KanwuliaExtra: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Pakute:

You comparing a terrorist with Abiola. You must have lost every screw in your brain.

Oh please!
How many BOKO HARAM OR ISIS terrorist has that your ussssssssess Nigerian government apprehended?

Na Kanu body una get pawa ni? cheesy

The diligence employed to catch Kanu could have rescued all the Chibok sex slaves of Boko Haram.
If Kanu is a terrorist, I wonder what that your Buhari abi na “JUBRIL” is.

Now, who is high on “stale DOG poop” ?

Nonsense!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sleekfingers: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Traplord09:

What country are you taking about...
Yes Nigerian is a place we're
Looters
Killers
Drugstore. And tribal bigots southwest and north

Were thif working around freely.... ....
Atiku
Tinuubff
Buhari

And the rest

What Nigerian are u taking about when other countries call Nigeria name

Nigeria can never develop.., ..
Is a place of thif
Police working for thif

Lawyer working for there master...

ASUU frightening for payment.... ....
Oli looters...

Boko Ham..... And there brother..
Soon u understand what I mean

Both APC and PDP.

Damage Nigerian completely

How old are you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Traplord09: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2022
How is Tinubu Better Than Abba Kyari’.

In his riposte, titled, ‘The RENOvation of Falsehood’, Mr. Bamigbetan was rather rude and almost defamatory. So, you may be wondering why I thanked him.

It is because he has given me a further and better opportunity to expose his principal (Bola Tinubu) for who he truly is. Mr. Bamigbetan is a former Commissioner for Information and Strategy in Lagos State, and was once Chief Press Secretary to Bola Tinubu.

His argument against my original treatise is premised on the false proposition that though Bola Tinubu was fingered when a white heroin drug cartel was busted, Tinubu was merely an innocent victim.

His exact words were “Any professional hunting for business can innocently fall into the hands of criminal elements. This is my reading of the investigation .”

That is a puerile argument, since the indictment upon which Bola Tinubu was charged showed that he (Tinubu) was an active associate of the drug cartel, and that he was a known associate of Mueez Akande, fingered as the head of the cartel, and had shared living accommodation with him.

Moreover, I pose this question to Mr. Bamigbetan: As a spokesman for Bola Tinubu, can you tell Nigerians if it is, or it is not true that the wife of that Adegboyega Mueez Akande, whose white heroin drug proceeds Bola Tinubu was accused of laundering, is now a commissioner in Lagos? Also, is she or is she not the blood sister of Bola Tinubu’s wife, the infamously Igbo-hating Senator Oluremi Tinubu?

Just a yes or no would do.

The fact of the matter is that the charges brought against Tinubu by the FBI are very clear, detailed, and unambiguous. In the course of a sting operation, one Abiodun Agbele sold white heroin to an undercover FBI agent on November 28, 1990.

Upon his arrest, he named one Mueez Akande as his drug boss. Upon investigation, it was revealed that funds from Mr. Akande’s white heroin drug cartel had found its way into Mr. Tinubu’s account and that they could not be justified by his legitimate income, then about $2400 a month.

That Bola Tinubu was found to have shared accommodation with the said Mr. Akande, who had been his known associate for years. And that rather than fight the charges of laundering money for a drug cartel, Bola Tinubu entered into a plea agreement with the US Federal Government to forfeit $460,000 in drug money to the government.

Those are the undeniable FACTS!

Mr. Bamigbetan further attempted to stand reason on its head, by stating that Tinubu is clean as a whistle, because he can go in and out of the United States without let or hindrance.

Again, his exact words were as follows:

“It is on record that Tinubu, convinced of his lack of complicity, flew to the United States to fight the forfeiture and got justice. He accomplished this task and returned home to continue his activities.

Would the US Authorities allow someone so described as Omokri such liberties and clearances? Certainly not.”

Bola Tinubu lived and worked for years in the United States. Meaning that he is either a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States (Green Card holder). That he goes in and out of the United States is no evidence that he is not a known drug lord. Both the United States State Department and the Department of Justice cannot stop him from entering America. It is his right as a Green Card Holder.

Being able to ingress and egress the United States is not proof that he has been exonerated. If a US permanent resident is convicted and imprisoned and serves his sentence, he can fly in and out of America without hindrance.

The only persons who would not be able to enter America upon such a conviction are non-citizen aliens, of which Bola Tinubu is clearly not an alien.

The grounds for inadmissibility into the United States are found in Section 212(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.) and they do not apply to Bola Tinubu.

The fact remains that Bola Tinubu is a known drug lord and by accepting a plea bargain, in which he voluntarily agreed to forfeit his assets, rather than go to trial, he is seen in the eyes of the law to have admitted to being a drug lord.

Kehinde Bamigbetan may not have a background in law, but I do. I have a solid background. I have a Master’s degree from a UK university, and my father was a Justice of the Court of Appeals.

According to the United States Department of Justice, “Asset forfeiture is designed to deprive CRIMINALS of the proceeds of their crimes.” This can be found in their official website www.justice.gov/afms/types-federal-forfeiture. Tinubu forfeited assets in a drug forfeiture of assets case. So what does that make Tinubu? Perhaps, the kindergarten lawyer, Kehinde Bamigbetan, may like to respond to this.

Surely, Nigeria deserves better than to have an admitted drug lord as her President. A man who forfeited assets to the US Federal Government, in a case brought against him by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, which had to do with one of the most dangerous narcotic drugs on Earth, White Heroin, a hard drug that kills 15,000 Americans annually.

How can we have such an odious fellow as our President? And Mr. Bamigbetan’s only defence is that Tinubu still goes to America? Look, we are not all high on white heroin mister! Some of us have a practically functioning brain!

I hate to bring this up, because I know it causes distress to them, however, there are prominent Nigerians, including a former military ruler, whose children have been convicted for being involved with drug cartels. One was even sentenced to 40 years’ imprisonment, but after 22 years, he was freed in 2015.

Many of them still go in and out of the United States without any issues. A spent conviction, or forfeiture, does not automatically render a permanent residency invalid. Only an immigration judge can revoke an already subsisting permanent residency, and they do so in very specific cases outlined in Section 237 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. So with that as a precedent, Mr. Bamigbetan’s defence collapses like a pack of white heroin-laced cards!

But even if Tinubu’s proceeds of drugs forfeiture case did not tantamount to a conviction, is that the type of character that we should even be considering to lead 210 million Nigerians in the year 2022? Are we a banana republic?

Even in a banana republic, there are standards. Colombia never descended so low as to elect Pablo Escobar. If Nigeria elects Bola Tinubu as President in 2023, then we would be lower than a banana republic. We would be the butt of jokes in the international community!

My issue with Bola Tinubu is not capacity-based. If you look at how he managed men and resources when he was the governor of Lagos, you must admit, if you are unbiased, that he is Nigeria’s best-ever governor. But I am grousing about his character. Should a KNOWN DRUG LORD be our President? NEVER!!!

Even the fact of the Muslim/Muslim ticket is not as disqualifying as Tinubu’s drug history. If Tinubu did not have a history as a known member of a white heroin drug cartel, I would have campaigned for him despite his age. After all, Beji Caid Essebsi was elected President of Tunisia at 88. And he performed!

But his drug past. I cannot get over that. Not at all. Not at all!

Again, I ask, how is Tinubu better than Abba Kyari? Kyari was exposed as a drug cartel member during a sting operation on Valentine’s Day 2022. Now, he is in Kuje prison. Tinubu was exposed as a DRUG LORD in a sting operation on November 28, 1990. Now, he wants to go to Aso Rock?

Are we that useless to allow that to happen to us? 210 million people and the only person we saw is a KNOWN DRUG LORD? And not just any drug lord. A drug lord that his own in-law has exposed to be 86 years old (although he has made an about turn 72 hours later? Tee Mac is 74 years old and he said he used to call Tinubu ‘uncle’ when he was a young man! How can ‘uncle’ now be younger than him at 70?

We already know that Tinubu is a KNOWN DRUG LORD, courtesy of his drug forfeiture case brought against him after his patsy, Abiodun Agbele, was nabbed in an FBI sting operation. But we can solve the controversy about his age easily. Bola, show us your birth certificate!

Tinubu should be proud of his age. Not everybody gets to live that long. How and why should you be ashamed of your real age? Mahathir Mohamad was Prime Minister of Malaysia at 95. Embrace your age of 86. How can you be younger than Tee Mac, who is 74 and called you uncle in his youth?

No be juju be that..

If you pluck grapes and squeeze them, you can sell their juice for $2 per litre. But if you wait for 21 days and let the juice ferment, you can sell the wine for $20 per litre. It is the same with your money. Don’t spend it immediately. Allow it to ferment in investment before you spend!

Christ said “no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, ‘The old is better.”-Luke 5:39. Old money is usually better than new money. You can actually tell people who have new money by the crass way they sometimes behave. Old money behaves better!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Traplord09: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How old are you?

For u to ask my age is like u big mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by tunde1200(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2022
God bless you bro Amin

akinwalehabib:

Ahuzubillah. There is no iota of truth in what you just typed here. Your hate of Islam has made you senseless, and you wont stop at anything to spread lies.

Insha Allah, you will be recompensed for the lies you spread.

For anyone who cares to know, there is no truth in what this idiot typed here. He/She is just spreading falsehood.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by irunoko(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
they're trying to use stealth to kill him slowly lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Elidrisy20: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Austineva2:
d RIP will also be written on all ur entire family members including u in case anything happens to him. Mark this! I don't blame a senseless human being like u that all his generations has bn in cage of darkness all their lives. Pray nothing happens to Mazi. Anuofia nwuru anwu
take am easy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Babadem007: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2022
If anything, happen to him, ...nigeria will not fall.great men have pass through his process and still Nigeria have not fall....the problem of Nigeria is not brafra'"our little basic amenities have not been met....we don't have, ....road, ..no shelter, ....no light, ...no food, ...and you are talking of brafra, ...nigeria should not forget that we have 36 state, ....not only yoruba, hausa, and igbo.others are also watching behind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by 920adebusoye: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Bring women to feed himBring women to feed him...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by alobright17(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:

First you said his arrest was fake news from yoruba media, second he was adopted that UK citizen can never be adopted by Zoe, one year after your Supreme leader is still in the cage.

How far with the sit at home the thing is falling flat. I thought by now the sit at home would've saved the mugu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by dreu2fine(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
Nothing will happen oooooo
E will face the consequences of what e started, e wants to be herro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by LegalWolf: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Thank you. You can insult all you may. I am not moved. Insults do not get to me. I have grown a thick skin. Thicker than a hippo hahaha

I am head locked on islam hahaha

on a mission. undeterred. That is a dangerous man right here. This sort of mission is hard. That is why they keep banning me. If not for the ban, you would have seen more things hahaha. Slowly I will put them out. I will find a way.

From the time of Noah, we learn that black people have co-existed and thrived in Africa and in Israel. Solomon's first love was a black woman. The girl who made Solomon love sick and declined his love advances was a black girl called the Shulamite girl.

Joseph married a black woman and had two tribes in Israel. They lived and thrived in Israel.

The man who helped Jesus when he was about to be killed was a black man.

So what happened to all these black people that today, everyone in Israel is originally white?

Well, welcome to the racist world Islam. According to Islamic tradition, in 637 Caliph Umar invaded Jerusalem and took control. What did they do to the black people there? Let us read what islam taught him to do.

al-tirmidhi hadith 38

They sold all the black people as slaves and sent the rest to untimely HELL. They wiped out the entire entire generations of black families not only in Israel, also in Pakistan, Iran, Jordan etc. It was a crime against humanity. No one stood in their way. They controlled the history, burned every evidence and stoke fear in the hearts of eyewitnesses.

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161

"I have heard the Mohammed say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy BLACK MAN with long flowing hair, [/b]Ishaq:243

In another Hadith, [b]Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

With such legally binding teachings about a particular race from a man who claimed that everything he said was from allah, his followers believed him and carried on the tradition of enslaving and killing the black man. He was the initiator of racism against the black race.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like 1 Share (Share)

This is fantastic. I am fanatical about destroying the myth called yhwh worship and it’s inherent illogicality. The good thing is - I am undeterred like you (so I expect this thread to go on for a thousand years if we both are alive). The bad thing for you is, I am an unrepentant believer in Islam which I’ll defend every bit of it against that imbecilic yhwh worship till my last day.

That said, in order not to muddle up issues, which point are we discussing? Racism in both Islam or Christianity or TheologicAl points?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Fiainto: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2022
inoki247:
lol the Zookeeper no dey feed him undecided undecided undecided

Make dem call on Vet to treat him since is in the Zoo...
you will not know joy in this life
All good will turn to sorrow for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Crude Oil Ships Stranded In International Market Over Reduced Demand / COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres / Ikpeazu & Ogar: Confusion In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.