Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer (18657 Views)

Kanu’s Health Worsens, Suffers Intestine Disorder – Lawyer / Kanu’s Health Worsens, Suffers intestine Disorder – lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Pull This Crowd Ijelespeaks Pulled - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
u dey alright?
Which one b Nigerians ?

Nothing wey U igbos fit do if anything xup,max na noise n u continue killing your self

awwwww..

cry baby

ndi slaves.com

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by nffizey: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
Nigerians will not take it lightly if anything happens to Kanu.
and what will you do to Nigeria [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Kanu is a criminal, Simon Ekpa is the only true Igbo leader

who be this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
christistruth01:

Nobody Cares

They should just give him a Packet of Panadol and Alabukun

He himself said he is ready to die so you can have Biafra

If you know how many people Kanu's IPOB Terrorists have murdered you will definitely shut up

It was the Crying blood of those Kanu thugs Murdered on his orders that is worrying him

shatap biko

liars
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Haywhy3579: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
See all this muni wey Dey say Nigerians will go into war with their country if anything happen to cownu. Even if he dies today nigeria government will not released his corpse cos he has case to answer for all the killings he orchestrated. If he shld die na Obidient go start to Dey kill each other as usual. Empty brain

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
Nigerians will not take it lightly if anything happens to Kanu.
*Igbos

Cowards
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Good, If eventually Kanu get released, when he heard people shouting elsudan or buhari, he will run like common armed robber

He should be released and handed over to the British immediately.

He is not a Nigerian citizen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Truthdeypain: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Excruciating Pain that One Igbo proff wish QUEEN ELIZABETH is now affecting KANU

This is really funny,

I was a very big fan when he started, Cuz I am a delta boy, But the moment he pick arms to defend his people against the onslaught of the state sponsored FULANI KILLER HERDERS, I became an even bigger fan.

Same here brother. He is the john the baptist that has been screaming in the wilderness since decades. Now everybody is fighting for the same things he is today and they are still wishing him ill. Trust Nigerian Hypocricy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Olam09(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
VexingCoker:
angry
Please leave me alone. He is innocent.. Biko now

Who dey hold you before?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Neddyogu(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Make dem sama d guy hyoscine tabs naa. If na PUD Dey worry am make dem flex d chairman ulcer kit naa. Nigger goes nowhere!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pakute:

Lol, deluded ipob. What is the meaning of "will ever see again". I'm not surprised an average ipob is an illiterate. Ojukwu was not the first and never will be the last that would be given a military parade at his burial. How could his family decide otherwise when Ojukwu himself denounced biafra before his death.

And yet the man who you said had no honour to his name, you now admit was honoured with a military parade at his burial, by government

So who is less intelligent here, you or the federal government?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Reasoning(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Get a hint on Kwashiorkor or!!??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Haywhy3579: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Truthdeypain:

He is a fearless, brave, courageous Biafran a man who is not a slave to the FULANI CALIPHATE no coward in your entire tribe is fit to untie his sandals. He stands tall in the midst of the greats freedom fighters of History.
He is fearless but he ran to united kingdom jumping bail
Nobody from our tribe will want to even untie the sandal of smelling diahorrea gastrointestinal disease man.
He stood tall in dss dungeon
Fearless from Uk to Kenya because of olosho
Brainwashed all ur tribe to donations for his personal gain without any result but calamities like beheading, sit at home on Monday. What a backward tribe u came from.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Austineva2: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Abdulqareem:
IMAGINE THIS GUY. NOTHING GO HAPPEN IF COWNU DIE. IF UNA CAUSE ANY PROBLEM, WE GO CRUSH UNA DIE. YEYE PEOPLE KWAI
hope u gat d muscle to carry gun? If u have not try to build ur muscle cos we very ready for u guys this time around. In case u don't know, d pain of what Britain did to us in 1967-1970 is still very much fresh in us and we have bn looking for d opportunity to unleash that anger on u guys. U better be warned. We will not spare anyone if anything happens to our Mazi. Am just giving u a hint
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:
He gave orders for security operatives and Nigerians not supporting his evil acts to be killed. How is his life better than theirs?

But the Nigerian secutity operatives were shooting and killing unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters long before that, are their lives better than theirs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
I want to pity this nigga but when I remember the problem He brought into IMO State with his rubbish esn criminals,I just se may Karma take it's full course on Him.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Apc Must GO.

You think this is just about Nnamdi Kanu? It goes much further than that

This is about the fact that security operatives in a country like Nigeria that claims to be a democracy, can deny a suspect in their custody, yet to be convicted of any crime, access to adequate healthcare

Thats gross human rights abuse

Such a country is one headed no where
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Haywhy3579: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Slaves will wail...

Yorubas are refugees...

Middlebelt.....IDP campers

Hausa....Killed on a daily..

Ijaws.......gone..

I will rather sit at home than be a slave or a refugee or an idp camper..
Keep sitting at home till eternity when ur mates are making money on Monday morning. U suddenly turn Monday to Saturday. What a backward way to think.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Keep sitting at home till eternity when ur mates are making money on Monday morning. U suddenly turn Monday to Saturday. What a backward way to think.

trash

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Abdulqareem: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Austineva2:
hope u gat d muscle to carry guy? If u have not try to build ur muscle cos we very ready for u guys this time around. In case u don't know, d pain of what Britain did to us in 1967-1970 is still very much fresh in us and we have bn looking for d opportunity to unleash that anger on u guys. U better be warned. We will not spare anyone if anything happens to our Mazi. Am just giving u a hint
Igbo WEN SABI FEAR? ANOTHER GENOCIDE LOADING. REMEMBER SAY UNA GET SHOP FOR EVERY WHERE FA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by ridbell01(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Leave kanu matter for now till feb lets see what obi can do first
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Linguistical001(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
That tribe is a very funny tribe, imagine someone uttering that trash from the gutter he called mouth. So Nigeria they referred to as a zoo will leave their numerous problems and start fighting for their selfish and destructive interest. I laughed in Spanish.
Prudoh:

Which Nigerians?

Just say Igbo won't take it easy... Wetin concern Nigerians with your prophet

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Prudoh(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Linguistical001:
That tribe is a very funny tribe, imagine someone uttering that trash from the gutter he called mouth. So Nigeria they referred to as a zoo will leave their numerous problems and start fighting for their selfish and destructive interest. I laughed in Spanish.
angry He's expecting those zoo to protest... They are tired of forcing innocent Nigerians to vote PO ...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Prudoh(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Linguistical001:

[color=#they are forming Nigerians now]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Moh247: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin

Kanu go para for Zombidiots if he gets released

Lol hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Coolgent(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Let the terrorist continue sipping water only
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Proudlyomonna: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
gidgiddy:

You think this is just about Nnamdi Kanu? It goes much further than that

This is about the fact that security operatives in a country like Nigeria that claims to be a democracy, can deny a suspect in their custody, yet to be convicted of any crime, access to adequate healthcare

Thats gross human rights abuse

Such a country is one headed no where

Well the security personnels of this Country are disaster personified.
But that doesn't change the Stand of a true Nwafor on this ipob scam and problem.
When We had Massob did we suffer this kind of nonsense Igboland is suffering from now?but mnk came and turn the struggle to business with his evil destructive oppressive taliban wannabe ipob scam.
I am Obidient are You.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Kanu go para for Zombidiots if he gets released

Lol hahaha
huhamed shatap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by collynsHD(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2022
speak for yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Patriotsleague: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

But the Nigerian secutity operatives were shooting and killing unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters long before that, are their lives better than theirs
Ipob deserve death, they are terrorist, it's the job of security operatives to kill terrorists. ipob have killed innocent igbos, raped women and kidnapped hundreds, even resorting to cannibalism.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:28am On Sep 24, 2022
For sure.

many of them did not know. That is why I want to teach them what their prophet did so they can know who they are following.

It was only in the 19th century that they banned homosexuality in all Islamic region. So, for for over 1200, they practiced homosexuality openly. No one was killed for being a homosexual. Up to today they have the bacha bazi.

Many of them do not know jack about their religion
kals4luv990:
BUT BRO NA Mouth Gig BE DAT NA

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:33am On Sep 24, 2022
everyone who sees it is shocked.

All these things are written in Arabic but Nigerian muslims do not speak it and they blindly follow the sweet lies from imam and the clerics. Why do you think the larger population of Arabs are leaving Islam?

Why do you think majority of Saudi Arabians are quitting?

Why did Saudi Arabian publicly announce that the quran is erroneous?

Many muslims do not know what they are following. Why do you think the Arabs and the caliphate burn books? They have been burning everything even their own qurans. they burned all the manuscripts of the actual quran. ALL

Think about it, these nations were never invaded by any other nation. So, why can't we find evidence of the past or archaeological digs in any muslim country?

Look at how much we have found in Israel and you know Israel has been invaded do many times.
[quote author=Watinani post=116954006][/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Thank you. You can insult all you may. I am not moved. Insults do not get to me. I have grown a thick skin. Thicker than a hippo hahaha

I am head locked on islam hahaha

on a mission. undeterred. That is a dangerous man right here. This sort of mission is hard. That is why they keep banning me. If not for the ban, you would have seen more things hahaha. Slowly I will put them out. I will find a way.

From the time of Noah, we learn that black people have co-existed and thrived in Africa and in Israel. Solomon's first love was a black woman. The girl who made Solomon love sick and declined his love advances was a black girl called the Shulamite girl.

Joseph married a black woman and had two tribes in Israel. They lived and thrived in Israel.

The man who helped Jesus when he was about to be killed was a black man.

So what happened to all these black people that today, everyone in Israel is originally white?

Well, welcome to the racist world Islam. According to Islamic tradition, in 637 Caliph Umar invaded Jerusalem and took control. What did they do to the black people there? Let us read what islam taught him to do.

al-tirmidhi hadith 38
Allah's Messenger said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

They sold all the black people as slaves and sent the rest to untimely HELL. They wiped out the entire entire generations of black families not only in Israel, also in Pakistan, Iran, Jordan etc. It was a crime against humanity. No one stood in their way. They controlled the history, burned every evidence and stoke fear in the hearts of eyewitnesses.

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161

"I have heard the Mohammed say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy BLACK MAN with long flowing hair, [/b]Ishaq:243

In another Hadith, [b]Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

With such legally binding teachings about a particular race from a man who claimed that everything he said was from allah, his followers believed him and carried on the tradition of enslaving and killing the black man. He was the initiator of racism against the black race.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like 1 Share (Share)
LegalWolf:

Lol, if not that the Holy Ghost is dumb and yhwh is a complete buffoon and an idi0t, he would have endowed u with knowledge to know that u just posted thrash and not true.

But since yhwh is an slowpoke without a functioning cock, how do I expect u to have sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Crude Oil Ships Stranded In International Market Over Reduced Demand / COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres / Ikpeazu & Ogar: Confusion In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.