Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer (18654 Views)

Kanu’s Health Worsens, Suffers Intestine Disorder – Lawyer / Kanu’s Health Worsens, Suffers intestine Disorder – lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Pull This Crowd Ijelespeaks Pulled - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by kenq2t(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2022
They keep on poisoning the man bit by bit. So unfortunate they might kill him before the end of his trails
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Cyberterror: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2022
If he can't eat, make them drill holes into his body and feed with through pipes. But he should not be allowed to escape justice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sleekfingers: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Traplord09:

For u to ask my age is like u big mumu

It is pretty obvious that, you are a bloody kid. Over grown baby using an internet enable phone, even at that, still don't have sense.
No wonder Desmond Elliott called people like you kids.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sleekfingers: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2022
Traplord09:

For u to ask my age is like u big mumu

It is pretty obvious that, you are a bloody kid. Over grown baby using an internet enable phone, even at that, still don't have sense.
Brainless kid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by shegra58: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-cant-eat-lawyer-says-seeks-release/?amp
Nnamdi Kanu sorry we are now all OBIdient we don't want Biafra again cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2022
I will never reduce myself to having a conversation with a muslim.
That is a waste of breath and resources.

I am not that naive. Read my comments to know the kinda person that I am. Hahaha. It just cant work cos I am not your mate or level. What is there to discuss with a fanatic. I serve the juice and you are too little to be my target. I am committed to preaching the real islam. Who is here for an inconspicuous lunatic like you?

Take it!

So, Allah prayed to Mohammed!?
Is Mohammed the God of Allah?

Quran 33:56
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا
Quran 33:56
Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace
The only difference between the two is the change of one word highlighted.

يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ = They pray to the prophet

The oldest carbon dated copy of the quran is older than Mohammed.

In Arabic language the diacritics are letters, sounds and change the entire meaning of a word.

Muslims brag that the quran is preserved 100% and the same copy sent down by Gabriel is what they have today.

Take a look at the attachments. The oldest quran that predates Mohammed and the one in circulation now.

Now the questions are: Who decided what diacritics to use on a LETTER, not word?

Who added the diacritics?

Why did he add them to alter allah's word?

If Mohammed did not write the Quran and it was written about 25 years after he died. What BOOK did Jubril give to Mohammed? They said that he continued to receive revelations from Jubril when he was old. Was the BOOK given to Uthman or to Mohammed?

surah 10:39 In fact, they ˹hastily˺ rejected the Book without comprehending it and before the fulfilment of its warnings. Similarly, those before them were in denial. See then what was the end of the wrongdoers!

They accuse the Christians of having many Bibles, but what happened to the actual BOOK that Jubril gave to Mohammed? Where is it?

The Jews kept the Hebrew scriptures for 3550 years before Mohammed was born. Mohammed testified that the book with the Christians and Jews were from God in about 640 CE.

so, if the Jews and the Christians could keep their books even after so many invasions by superpowers, how come the caliphate that was never invaded unable to preserve at least a copy the original quran?
LegalWolf:

This is fantastic. I am fanatical about destroying the myth called yhwh worship and it’s inherent illogicality. The good thing is - I am undeterred like you (so I expect this thread to go on for a thousand years if we both are alive). The bad thing for you is, I am an unrepentant believer in Islam which I’ll defend every bit of it against that imbecilic yhwh worship till my last day.

That said, in order not to muddle up issues, which point are we discussing? Racism in both Islam or Christianity or TheologicAl points?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Many Islamic names originate from Hebrew or Aramaic. They rejected Yahweh or Jehovah God and took up allah but they just can't stop bearing and promoting his name. They fail to realize that embedded in their names are Jehovah's name.

Ilyās (Arabic: إلياس) English: Elijah. – Meaning: My God Is Jehovah
NAME ROOT: 'ÊLÎYÂH / 'ÊLÎYÂHÛ > ELIYAHU

Yasmin (Arabic: “ياسمين”) Jasmine meaning: "gift from Jah", or “Jehovah’s Gift”

Yahya; Yehya, Yahayah (Arabic: يحيى) English: John. Meaning: Jehovah is gracious
Hebrew:Yəhôḥānān יְהוֹחָנָן‎ "Yahuwa is gracious"

Yushua (Arabic: يشوى) English: Jesus and Joshua. Meaning: Jehovah is Salvation

(Yochabed) Yūkābid (Arabic: يوكابد) English: Jochebed. Meaning: Jehovah is glory

Yusuf (Arabic: يوسف) English:Joseph. Meaning: Jehovah increases

The only one that bears Allah's name is Al-Lat was also called as a daughter of Allah along with the other two chief goddesses al-'Uzza and Manat. According to the Book of Idols, the Quraysh were to chant the following verses as they circumambulate the Kaaba: By al-Lat and al-'Uzza, And Manat, the third idol besides.
LegalWolf:

This is fantastic. I am fanatical about destroying the myth called yhwh worship and it’s inherent illogicality. The good thing is - I am undeterred like you (so I expect this thread to go on for a thousand years if we both are alive). The bad thing for you is, I am an unrepentant believer in Islam which I’ll defend every bit of it against that imbecilic yhwh worship till my last day.

That said, in order not to muddle up issues, which point are we discussing? Racism in both Islam or Christianity or TheologicAl points?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Surah 4:157 and for boasting, “We killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” But they neither killed nor crucified him—it was only made to appear so. Even those who argue for this ˹crucifixion˺ are in doubt. They have no knowledge whatsoever—only making assumptions. They certainly did not kill him.

If he was the MESSIAH (meaning, anointed one) of all the prophets, why do we need Mohammed? Why is Mohammed who is not an anointed supersede Jesus?
Why was mohammed not anointed?
LegalWolf:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by inoki247: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Fiainto:
you will not know joy in this life
All good will turn to sorrow for you

That will be the portion of u and your family when your lord was abusing the country where are you...

So your lord is now been paid back in is own coin u come dey curse what a grown up idiott...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2022
surah 2:73 So We instructed, “Strike the dead body with a piece of the cow.” This is how ˹easily˺ Allah brings the dead to life, showing you His signs so that you may understand.

This is how allah performs resurrection.

John 11:41 So they rolled the stone aside. Then Jesus looked up to heaven and said, “Father, thank you for hearing me. John 11:43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!”

As a human, in which of these two ways would you love to be resurrected, by STRIKING your dead body with red bloodied cow meat or by respectfully calling YOUR NAME and have you majestically walk back to life?
LegalWolf:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2022
surah 56:66 We have been penalized.

By who?

To be Penalized is to be punished. Who gave allah punishment? Imagine that humans have put allah under punishment. He is not all that powerful.

Who is punishing your allah?
LegalWolf:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Sura 2:102
“They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut.

Allah sent two angels Harut and Marut to teach humans evil magic. And, he says that he will not give them Jannah if they buy the magic. He went ahead to teach them anyway.

How merciful is allah in this regard?
LegalWolf:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2022
According to Islamic records, what was the attitude of Muslims regarding homosexuality before the 19th century?

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein

He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)
LegalWolf:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Farid24224(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I am waiting for your sister to come out and tell me if she is among the WHITE SKINNED 72 virgins that mohammed promised jannah.

You too will not smell that allah jannah. Did you know why?

Allah's Messenger said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

allah does not care for any black skin person if you like pray 99 times a day. allah just doesn't care about you. your end is the Hell.

Your ignorance might be your doom one day... You're just cooking up trashes... There's no where it's mentioned about giving 72 virgins in the Qur'an, not even in any authentic Hadith out there...Go and study bro.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Ahahaha Okay now we have authentic hadith? Who inspired the hadith? Allah or Hubal? hahaha authentic my perineum. Read the below

The virgins of paradise "they will be of one age, thirty-three years old," according to Ibn Kathir, (as reported by Ad-Dahhak aka Ibn Abi Asim) based on his interpretation of the word Atrab (Arabic: أَتْرَابًا) in Q.56:37).

But another interpretation of Atrab (in Q.56:37 and also Q.78:33) by Muhammad Haleen, describes Houri "as being of similar age to their companions".

An Islamic Books pamphlet also states Houri will "have the same age as their husbands so that they can relate to each other better", but also adds that they will "never become old";

(Translations of Q.56:37 and Q.78:33 -- for example by Mustafa Khattab's the Clear Quran and by Pickthall -- often include the phrase "equal age" but don't specify what the houris are of equal age to.)

On the other hand, the houris were created "without the process of birth", according to a classical Sunni interpretation of Q.56:35 in Tafsir al-Jalalayn,[Note 3] so that the heavenly virgins have no birthday or age in the earthly sense.

Other sources, including a tafsir of Ibn Kathir, (see above) emphasize the purpose of the use of kawa'ib in verse Q.78:33 "is to highlight the woman’s youthfulness", though she is an adult, she "has reached the age when she begins to menstruate"; and that she is of the age of "young girls when their breasts are beginning to appear".[57] At least one person (M Faroof Malik) translates Arabic: قَـٰصِرَٰتُ ٱلطَّرْفِ in verse Q.55:56 as "bashful virgins".[78]

The Sunni hadith scholar Al-Tirmidhi quotes the Muhammad as having said:

The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and seventy-two houri, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a.

Do you need more references? hahahaha ekpa
Farid24224:

Your ignorance might be your doom one day... You're just cooking up trashes... There's no where it's mentioned about giving 72 virgins in the Qur'an, not even in any authentic Hadith out there...Go and study bro.
is Ibn Kathir authentic?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Farid24224(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Well, hahaha I love your sense of humor. You seem to be the kinda muslim that I like. The first gentle muslim that I am encountering here. Keep it up.

Well, the taqiyah cap shocks you yeah? hahaha. You may look it up online to corroborate what I wrote.

Well, racism, I did mention it because by historical record, the first one to enter a legal writing against black people is Mohammed. Prior to that, there was no utterance or offensive inscription that targeted the black man. No one had ever order the absolute obliteration, I mean killing of blacks. No one had ever insinuated that black people are associated with evil. No one had ever used racial slur like raisin head, or pug-nose on any black.

In the council of Nicaea that happened about 300 years before mohammed was born, black people were part of the invitees in the castle of the king of Rome. No one was treated indifferently.

Bilal in question was a slave of Mohammed. His job was nothing more than the worst job in Arabia at the time. Mohammed ordered him to walk in the hot sun in Mecca screaming out his esophagus for people to come out for prayer. There was no sound system, no microphone, Sir. Even till this day no Arab will consent to do that job without AC and sound system.

No one else will agree to do that job except a slave. Do you know how hot mecca is?

The things that happened inthe golden age of Islam is what I am posting here that shocks you and everyone else. Did you know that Mohammed kissed little boy and gave them blown jobs during the GOLDEN AGE of Islam?

No! No!! No!!! All what you said are WRONG!

We do and act according to our book and Hadith...There's nothing as taqiyah cap there, so stop checking the internet about it..

Bilal was a Slave of the tribe Quraysh before being freed by the companion of Muhammad SAW...He was punished to near death because he refused to torture the companion that was sent by Muhammad SAW to reveal the truth...He was severely punished until he was bought out of slavery and became a companion that same day.

The call of prayer by Bilal was the greatest privilege by any Muslim...His call has been used since then till the end of times...That's a honor in which every Muslim wants.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Why was he tortured?
Farid24224:

No! No!! No!!! All what you said are WRONG!

We do and act according to our book and Hadith...There's nothing as taqiyah cap there, so stop checking the internet about it..

Bilal was a Slave of the tribe Quraysh before being freed by the companion of Muhammad SAW...He was punished to near death because he refused to torture the companion that was sent by Muhammad SAW to reveal the truth...He was severely punished until he was bought out of slavery and became a companion that same day.

The call of prayer by Bilal was the greatest privilege by any Muslim...His call has been used since then till the end of times...That's a honor in which every Muslim wants.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Farid24224(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Why was he tortured?

He was tortured by the Quraysh for refusing to wipe the companion of the Prophet..

The Companion was even begging him to do it because of what's going to happen to him if he refused..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Traplord09: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Brainless kid

Isn't this the same Desmond Elliot who was inaugurating pit latrines for his constituency?

False equivalency is not based on our intentions, but on the rules of logic. A house cat that is good at catching mice and a lion are both felines, but both are not suited for the jungle. As humans, we may be good at one thing and not another. We may be great in acting but that wouldn’t necessarily make us great economists or political leaders. To deduce such would be a false equivalency. Differing abilities.

Both you and ur Elliot are kids... Think again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Who captured the quraysh before then?

What year did Mohammed capture Mecca and who was ruling Arabia at the time?
Did you read about the invasion of moh?
Farid24224:

He was tortured by the Quraysh for refusing to wipe the companion of the Prophet..

The Companion was even begging him to do it because of what's going to happen to him if he refused..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Traplord09: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Brainless kid

When u want to make a leader kid like you we come out and call

Desmond Elliot.... ....

Brain wash people kid like u....

Or should I say Brainlessness kids like u and ur kind

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Proudlyomonna: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

When we had MASSOB, hundreds of MASSOB, if not thousands, were killed by the security forces even though MASSOB was never violent for one minute.

No country that operates on injustice is ever a peaceful country. Here we have an example of a suspect who is facing trial, who has not yet being convicted of any crime, but is being denied medical treatment

It could be you or me tomorrow, and it could lead to deaths. It has happened to uncountable people in Nigeria and still happens till tomorrow

This is one example of the mountain of injustice in Nigeria and no country that operates on injustice ever knows peace, Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu

Secessionist movements anywhere in this World is never smiled on,even in Spain We know how the Union does everything to clamp down on the secessionist not to talk about Nija and African Country with black mind.
We didn't have so much problem in Igboland when Massob was in the Frontline bcus what we had then was self determination,what we have now with ipob is self destruction,mnk turned this into pure business with his ipob LTD.
Whatever happens ipob should have it at the back of their mind that they as a group are on their OWN.
No true Nwafor seeks to be led by thugs, cultists and criminals claiming freedom fighters.
Obidiati is the Way Forward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by deylarkes(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-cant-eat-lawyer-says-seeks-release/?amp
oga nnamdi kanu sorry o, make u try take omeprazol to ease all the pain. Soon u go recover quickly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Farid24224(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Who captured the quraysh before then?

What year did Mohammed capture Mecca and who was ruling Arabia at the time?
Did you read about the invasion of moh?

You are getting it wrong...The tribe of the Quraysh were leading Makkah then with Abu Sufyan as the leader...They are all idol worshippers, cruel and corrupt...It was during the jahiliyyah (ignorance) period.. Mohammad SAW was then a merchant..

The invasion only happened after the Prophet and his people migrated to Yathrib (Medina) because of the increased oppression on them..

The invasion isn't technically an invasion because not a single blood was spilled..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by fcbelle72(f): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObiCertificate:
Watery beans doing intestinal wonders.

Nnamdi Kanu is reaping the seeds of all the hatred, evil, murder and cannibalism that he and his brainwashed followers planted.

Too bad they have abandoned him in DSS dungeon & are now deeply in love with the Zoo.
you are an animal , wey dey chop poo, see as everywhere dey smell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Secessionist movements anywhere in this World is never smiled on,even in Spain We know how the Union does everything to clamp down on the secessionist not to talk about Nija and African Country with black mind.
We didn't have so much problem in Igboland when Massob was in the Frontline bcus what we had then was self determination,what we have now with ipob is self destruction,mnk turned this into pure business with his ipob LTD.
Whatever happens ipob should have it at the back of their mind that they as a group are on their OWN.
No true Nwafor seeks to be led by thugs, cultists and criminals claiming freedom fighters.
Obidiati is the Way Forward.

Do you think you are wiser than the Igbo elders that went to ask Buhari to release Kanu?

You think you are wiser than the UN that asked the Nigerian government to release Kanu?

Or may be you think you are more intelligent than Senator Anyawu, Senator Ekweremadu and Ohanaeze, who all want political settlement of Kanu's issue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Sleekfingers: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Traplord09:

When u want to make a leader kid like you we come out and call

Desmond Elliot.... ....

Brain wash people kid like u....

Or should I say Brainlessness kids like u and ur kind

cheesy cheesy
RIP English
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Basher8583: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
MMWandali:
There may be serious crisis should something bad happen to Kanu

The crisis no go pass SE.
E no go worse pass wetin una done dey do already for dat side.

Na una go use your hand self extinct yasef
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by LegalWolf: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
According to Islamic records, what was the attitude of Muslims regarding homosexuality before the 19th century?

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein

He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

Lol. You’re such a confused soul. In one breadth, you said you cant argue with a Muslim. In another breadth, you’ve gone ahead to (mis) quote and misinterpret scripture out of context to suite your narrow perspective. If yhwh ur god had not been an imbecilic mor0n and had given you a functional brain, you will be able to debate.

If you’re sure of what you’re saying, why don’t u let us debated topic by topic so we can analyse everything. Not that expect you to change ur bigoted mind but to tell you that your infantile storybook called bible is nothing but hogwash. And yhwh is nothing but a powerless, racist and mor0nic god?

I challenge you to accept this debate. One topic by topic and don’t spam my mention with so many quotes that I won’t even know which to start from
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Basher8583: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
MMWandali:
There may be serious crisis should something bad happen to Kanu

The crisis no go pass SE
E no go worse pass wetin una done dey do already for dat side

Na una go use your hand self extinct yasef
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Proudlyomonna: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

Do you think you are wiser than the Igbo elders that went to ask Buhari to release Kanu?

You think you are wiser than the UN that asked the Nigerian government to release Kanu?

Or may be you think you are more intelligent than Senator Anyawu, Senator Ekweremadu and Ohanaeze, who all want political settlement of Kanu's issue

And whoever told you I don't want a political settlement for him?
Even though I sometimes wish he pays for bringing this trouble into my State that was once very peaceful until the onye oshi London scammer claiming freedom fighter brought his evil militant criminal esn into IMO State,I stand with the decision of the Ohaneze , afterall terrorist are getting pardon,why not mnk.
But after all said and done,his ipob's Biafra remains dead, nailed and buried in Igboland,Ndi Nwafor know the kind of Biafra We seek,not a Biafra Championed by thugs, cultists, prison escapees, drug dealers and criminals claiming freedom fighters.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer by Abdulqareem: 3:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Farid24224:

BROTHER DON'T EVEN DIGNIFY HIM BY ANSWERING HIM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari / Kogi Gov’ship: Mass Defection Looms In PDP / Femi Adesina: President Buhari Has Shown Mercy To Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.