Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) (87528 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kingsteve:
Lol I forgive you because of your honesty.
I never wronged you

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
jimetagambo:

Slavs can be very mean. Even during WW2, German soldiers were running to Americans/British/Canadians to surrender. Most of the POW shipped to Russia never made it back home to Germany.

GERMANICS ARE WORST. HITLER WAS A GERMAN.

THE SLAVS, ARE THE STRONGEST EUROPEANS AND WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

HOWEVER, WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT THEM, IS THEY NEVER COLONIZED OR PARTICIPATE IN SLAVERY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ibime(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
ponyonm:
He probably has a disease he is suffering from. There are lots of other soldiers released. Do they all look like this? If they all have same look, then we can conclude they were tortured or ill treated. But you can't use one picture from thousands of soldiers captured, to sell this narrative that they are being tortured. It won't fly.

Update: just checked all the comments and no one seems to even have the IQ to compare his pic with other released prisoners. All of you just swallowed the story like that... Is that how you guys just believe anything you see on the internet?

So you can't see cigarette burns on the bridge of his nose. This guy done chop torture, you dey speak grammar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Auschwitz allover again
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by jimetagambo: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
hammerT:

HOWEVER, WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT THEM, IS THEY NEVER COLONIZED OT PARTICIPATE IN SLAVERY.
The Nazis were horrible too especially the SS officers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Olam09(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pandev:
WTF! Putin no get chill at all. They had better not taken him for joke, man is probably ready for a showdown with the West

Na wetin dey make em desperate asslicker dey draft em citizen into military abi?
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by thatigboman1: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jeposky:
At least he’s still standing on his feet,
You said ‘released from prison’ not from a restaurant na!.
What were you expecting, a fine and handsome dude?!

How about you slap a policeman just to earn yourself some time(like 2 weeks) in a nigeria police CELL (not prison o) and let see whose country transformation is the best.
he is a prisoner of war and should have been well fed and taken care of by his captors.
Did you see the 5 British soldiers they released? Those ones were looking like people that went on holidays.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
jimetagambo:

The Nazis were horrible too especially the SS officers.

DONT GENERALIZE THE SLAVS, THEY ARE STRONG, AND WONT TAKE ANY GERMANIC NONSENSE.

OMO SEE BABE, Y I NO GO LIKE THEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmKfUYeoC40
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wetin be this... shocked
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ibime(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
hammerT:

HOWEVER, WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT THEM, IS THEY NEVER COLONIZED OT PARTICIPATE IN SLAVERY.

Slavs colonised all their surrounding regions and practiced slavery until 1906. They didn't get to Africa because they have little sea access except through the Baring sea which is a long route and frozen half the year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ibime:

Slavs colonised all their surrounding regions and practiced slavery until 1906. They didn't get to Africa because they have little sea access except through the Baring sea which is a long route and frozen half the year

WHO DEM COLONIZE?

WHO THEM ENSLAVE?

DID THEY REACH AFRICA? NO!

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
THE WORST PART OF BEING BLACK IS HAVING TO LIVE WITH WHITEMEN IN BLACK SKIN.

PEOPLE CONSTANTLY DOING THE WHITEMAN BIDDING AND PUSHING WESTERN INTEREST/IDEOLOGY.

ONE DAY, I GO KILL ALL OF UNA FOR NAIJA.

U WONT SEE ME COMING, E GO BE LIKE PLAY.

COS I AM SICK, OF ALL U UNCLE TOM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJX1uCY8h4w

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by jimetagambo: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ibime:

Do not bother, except you have lots of time to burn grin
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by InvestorVee(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
jesus isn’t coming. world wont end. fvck it

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by ponyonm: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ibime:

So you can't see cigarette burns on the bridge of his nose. This guy done chop torture, you dey speak grammar

If out of 100s of released prisoners, only him looks like this, you can't conclude it was torture. If there are several of them looking like this, then we can say maybe they were tortured.

7 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
We all saw photos of the other POWs that were released? How come he's the only one looking Iike this?

Ukraine's propaganda will probably stop Russia from agreeing to further prisoner swaps.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn...torture and starvation

Still Zelenski is a real niggar

A niggar with balls....

Putin think say him fit scare zelensky with all these torture and bombing

Putin is like: hey Zelenski am bringing war to you

Then zelensky is like: hey putin bring it on you moda fuckker....ain't scared

Congratulations! The people of Dundas who were persecuted by the Kyiv Dictatorship finally have the opportunity to choose their own life now!!!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Emman08: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
more than just emaciation, that looks like muscle atrophy. with lots of care maybe he will recover.

But man those russians are brutal
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ibime(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
hammerT:

WHO DEM COLONIZE?

WHO THEM ENSLAVE?

DID THEY REACH AFRICA? NO!

Are Africans the only people on earth

Who you think say all dem Dagestan, Chechnyans, Caucus people be?

They can't reach Africa cos Ottoman Empire blockaded them from the Black Sea and their only see access is Baring sea across the North Pole area which is.mostly frozen and a long journey. Go and read book

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Belleful: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Imagine Putin calling for peace between Armenia and Azerbaijan, but he is killing innocent people in Ukraine. He even sent his soldiers there for peace mission. No be juju be that?
Truth be told, if not for Russia's nuclear weapons, they are no match for USA.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Russian prisons are very bad

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by jimetagambo: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shoodboi:
We all saw photos of the other POWs that were released? How come he's the only one looking Iike this?

Ukraine's propaganda will probably stop Russia from agreeing to further prisoner swaps.
Propaganda is part of war and both sides will use it. Russians I must admit are not smart to release a POW looking like this. I guess their military high command were not aware.

As per his condition being compared to other POWs, all POW should be given proper care and treated equally. If you mistreat one out of 500, that one can be used for propaganda warfare.

Do all Biafran during the Nigerian civil war look like this, yet Ojukwu used those pictures to invoke response about the suffering of Biafrans in the hand of Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Belleful:
Imagine Putin calling for peace between Armenia and Azerbaijan, but he is killing innocent people in Ukraine. He even sent his soldiers there for peace mission. No be juju be that?
Truth be told, if not for Russia's nuclear weapons, they are no match for USA.

Armenia chose Russia as their protector against the Azeris and they are regretting it. Azerbaijan is giving them wotowoto

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Kajaard: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Ha! What happen like this?

War happened.

That's how POW's ( Prisoners Of War) look. War is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ibime:

Are Africans the only people on earth

Who you think say all dem Dagestan, Chechnyans, Caucus people be?

They can't reach Africa cos Ottoman Empire blockaded them from the Black Sea and their only see access is Baring sea across the North Pole area which is.mostly frozen and a long journey. Go and read book

MAYBE, U ARE A WHITEMEN, BETTER YET, GERMANIC.

ME, I' M AN AFRICAN, AND IS WHAT CONCERN ME, THAT I CONCERN MYSELF WITH.

OTTOMAN EMPIRE U ARE CALLING HERO, TOOK SLAVES FROM AFRICA AND GOT SERVED BREAKFAST, WHEN THEY TRIED TO CONQUER RUSSIA.

U NO SABI HISTORY. EWU!
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by toxtimmy: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Photoshopped... Lol...anyways for people like you volture meat and chicken meat are the same...so easy to decieve as far as it is on the internet it must be true.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn...torture and starvation

Still Zelenski is a real niggar

A niggar with balls....

Putin think say him fit scare zelensky with all these torture and bombing

Putin is like: hey Zelenski am bringing war to you

Then zelensky is like: hey putin bring it on you moda fuckker....ain't scared
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ibime(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
hammerT:

MAYBE, U ARE A WHITEMEN.

ME, AM AN AFRICAN, AND IS WHAT CONCERN ME THAT I CONCERN MYSELF WITH.

OTTOMAN EMPIRE U ARE CALLING HERO, TOOK SLAVES FROM AFRICA AND GOT SERVED BREAKFAST, WHEN THEY TRIED TO CONQUER RUSSIA.

U NO SABI HISTORY. EWU!

I never called Ottoman empire hero. I am responsible for what I write, not what you understand. I simply said Ottoman barred Russia from moving through the black sea and that's why Russia never participated in colonisation of Africa and Americas, instead choosing to colonise Eastern Europe and EurAsia region which they could reach by land, because Ottoman ensured Russia could never be a seafaring nation during the Colonial era.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
To those of you clamouring war , no be beans o and its not a 2 hours American movies .

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Dalnadoni: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
jimetagambo:

Propaganda is part of war and both sides will use it. Russians I must admit are not smart to release a POW looking like this. I guess their military high command were not aware.

As per his condition being compared to other POWs, all POW should be given proper care and treated equally.

I understand the propaganda part of war. But Ukraine using every opportunity for propaganda will only make Russia wary.

This prisoner swap was spearheaded by the Saudi Crown prince from what I know. Ukriane got more prisoners out of the swap than Russia did. But Russia couldn't have held him back since it appears the Saudi prince requested for specific prisoners and this fellow was among.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ibime:

I never called Ottoman empire hero. I am responsible for what I write, not what you understand. I simply said Ottoman barred Russia from moving through the black sea and that's why Russia never participated in colonisation of Africa and Americas, instead choosing to colonise Eastern Europe and EurAsia region which they could reach by land, because Ottoman ensured Russia could never be a seafaring nation during the Colonial era.

OTTOMAN NEVER BARRED RUSSIA, STOP TALKING NONSENSE.

RUSSIA HAD ACCESS TO SEA AND COULD HAVE SAILED TO AFRICA, LIKE THE WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.

RUSSIA DESTROYED THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE AFTER THE LATTER TRIED TO INVADE AND CONQUER THEM.

IT WAS STILL THE SAME RUSSIA THAT DESTROYED NAZI GERMANY FATER THE LATTER TRIED TO INVADE THEM

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ibime:

This is interesting. But how then do you explain Russia's policy of freeing black slaves that entered Russia with their masters?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.