Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) (87530 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:31am On Sep 24, 2022
This is abuse
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by jimetagambo: 2:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
He is lucky to be out alive, war is not something good, but una don see how Russian soldiers captured by Ukraine look like? Abi dem never captured anyone? I hate propaganda and one-sided judgement
You can find the picture, create the topic and mention the mods to move it to FP.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Many Nigerians are like that even though Nigeria is not at war.You go even think say na so their stature be.
grin grin grin grin grin hahaha
Exactly my broda

Na the grievous hardship o....
The next thing in the midst of all this, u will be hearing that annoying "e go better" sounding from their lips. Middle class are now looking like this o grin

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by NickD(m): 3:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Pandev:
WTF! Putin no get chill at all. They had better not taken him for joke, man is probably ready for a showdown with the West
Putin is a joker, couldn't over run Ukraine in 7 months.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by unmask: 3:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Exactly how Nigerians will look like, probably worst than this, if they mistakenly vote in Yekini Amoda next year. A word they say is enough for the wise, I won't say more than that.
but he promised you agbado ewa garri

So what's the issue?
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Desusi: 3:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Exactly how Nigerians will look like, probably worst than this, if they mistakenly vote in Yekini Amoda next year. A word they say is enough for the wise, I won't say more than that.
Are you praying for war? Instead, say this, let the God who knows the hearts of all men choose and direct us aright.Their many devices in the heart man,but the counsel of God shall stand.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 3:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Ibime:

Russia never defeated the Ottoman empire decisively to pass through the Bosphorous strait into the Mediterranean and onto Africa. They have been fighting for 400 years until World War 1 and Russia never had freedom or control of Istanbul where ships must pass. By the time Russia started entering the Mediterranean was well into the 20th century after all the colonisation of Africa was said and done. Russia was never a seafaring nation as Turkey blockade ensured they have to go over the top to get access to the new world, and that sea is a long and uneconomical journey, twice as long, and frozen half of the year. I have said enough.

STOP TYPING NONSENSE, RUSSIA AS WE KNOW IT TODAY, HAD WESTERN OUTPOST WITH ACCESS TO THE BALTIC SEA. #

IT IS NAIVE TO ASSUME THEY COULD NOT SAIL TO AFRICA, THEY ACTUALLY DID SAIL TO AFRICA IN THE 15TH CENTURY OR EVEN EARLIER.(E SHOCK U?)

YOUR NOT A HISTORIAN AND CANNOT SIT ON YOUR ASS TO MANUFACTURE HISTORY TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF RUSSIA.

FURTHER, THE ENTIRE SLAV NATION ARE NOT UP NORTH, YUGOSLAVIA IS DOWN SOUTH, WHAT IS YOUR EXPLANATION FOR THEM NOT TAKING SLAVES FROM AFRICA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIxR72-2lkM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ilamina(f): 3:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Poor small ukraine
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by osazsky(m): 3:44am On Sep 24, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Do you support Nigeria and British for killing millions of Biafrans through Cameroon starving them?
so because British killed stubborn yeasterners monkeys in the past,killing of toddlers and pregnant women in Ukraine is now right abi...as fulani kill una reach ,pursues the wastelands yoruba ass lickers to cameroon and destitute camp..u see no issue with this..how many fulani u don kill ..online war lords nigeria is always wining wars online

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 4:09am On Sep 24, 2022
What's wrong with his right arm?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by themanderon: 4:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Please put graphic pix. undecided
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Essential(m): 4:33am On Sep 24, 2022
the same way Biafra ancestors suffered and die of hunger.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by jimetagambo: 4:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Enny2013:
What's wrong with his right arm?
It's broken and was not set properly (orthopaedic) before natural healing took place. It's obvious he wasn't allowed access to a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by funshint(m): 4:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Dem turn this one to Popeye grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by IamAsiri: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Jeposky:
At least he’s still standing on his feet,
You said ‘released from prison’ not from a restaurant na!.
What were you expecting, a fine and handsome dude?!

How about you slap a policeman just to earn yourself some time(like 2 weeks) in a nigeria police CELL (not prison o) and let see whose country transformation is the best.

Is this how people look like after spending years in Nigerian prison? Look at you justifying evil. This one does not look like a Nigerian prisoner o, he looks more like a Somalian refugee. This is really terrible.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:03am On Sep 24, 2022
grin na yogurt diet and milk Dem go give this one to full him back

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by lewis33(m): 5:08am On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
Starvation is one thing about war that makes me cringe.
Burn down Northern Nigeria, I do not care but please don't come near my food supplies.

Mumu, Wawa, Ode, Olodo...na food be ur life ambition.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by deflover(m): 5:08am On Sep 24, 2022
Pandev:
WTF! Putin no get chill at all. They had better not taken him for joke, man is probably ready for a showdown with the West

Seems they broke his hand
Putin would rather use a nuke than to loose this war
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 5:15am On Sep 24, 2022
hahahahah shocked shocked hunger is beast grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by 7buckz(m): 5:33am On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn...torture and starvation

Still Zelenski is a real niggar

A niggar with balls....

Putin think say him fit scare zelensky with all these torture and bombing

Putin is like: hey Zelenski am bringing war to you

Then zelensky is like: hey putin bring it on you moda fuckker....ain't scared
Swears geng shit bro geng shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 5:36am On Sep 24, 2022
And some fool's are here in Nigeria shouting: Let's go to war!!! Let the war begins!!! Let's fight once and for all... War is not wrestling ooo!!! PLS SAY NO TO WAR.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Nicenixon: 5:36am On Sep 24, 2022
This is more of exchange of prisoners, I also wish to see the pictures of atzov commanders Ukraine released to Turkey president

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Bamss1: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Nukilia:

For rituals abi cry
Yes na
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:00am On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Naajjii: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
Burn down Northern Nigeria, I do not care but please don't come near my food supplies.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
devil in human form....
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Slymontee:
What is this? Russia is devilish.This is unfair, inhuman, totally insane!

Not as if they've been sending Russian POWs to the Hilton themselves. This media war will never reflect the two sides equitably. There's too much propaganda at work.

Quick recovery to all prisoners of war, mind and body.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Nukilia: 6:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Bamss1:

Yes na
grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Chai he now looks like Mr. Bean

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by blingxx(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Franky70:
This shows he hasn't eaten since he was captured

Dang!!!

Turture and starving, would have been worse if Russia was still under USSR
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2022
The Nigerians wbo wanted to go and fight in the war would be thanking God that they were not allowed to....
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Slymontee:
What is this? Russia is devilish.This is unfair, inhuman, totally insane!

That's why it is called war. These are the ingredients of war - Death, starvation, destruction, rape and torture. You don't expect them to be feeding their enemies balanced diet.
He should be happy, that he is alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.