Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) (87519 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Yalwayzme: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
I trust Ukraine government they
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ibime(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

This is interesting. But how then do you explain Russia's policy of freeing black slaves that entered Russia with their masters?

In what time period, let me check whether it's different to Europe at the time.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

This is interesting. But how then do you explain Russia's policy of freeing black slaves that entered Russia with their masters?

LISTEN, UNCLE TOM OR HOUSE NIGGA, ARE IN LOVE WITH THE MASTER.

THEY SERVE HIM IN BED AND OUT OFF BED.

U CANNOT REASON WITH THEM, WEN U IDENTIFY ONE, PUT HIM AWAY.

DEY ARE TRANNY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by WithFact: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Blame your president who modgage your life between the 2 super power nations.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pandev:
WTF! Putin no get chill at all. They had better not taken him for joke, man is probably ready for a showdown with the West
the west or usa should not be his prob for now..let him conquer small ukrain first..u guys will just be shouting putin up and down...wairing putin don acheive outside social media..this should be his first war and see the way ukrain messs over 200k Russian soldier up..even its own military are fleeing to neighbouring countries cuz they dont want to be amongst the nxt batch of 300k that will be sent nxt week..thats 500k militery kids..usa sent only 13k navy seals to afghan in 2 weeks they turned it to a desert and toppled the govt ,installed thier own govt...if u call hitler i go hear definatlly not pitin..only hitler fought more than 20 countries in one war..oga make una rest..any small thing i will destroy Ukraine with nukes and phosphorous gas on paper since january..now year one end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
ALL U UNCLE TOM, I DEY FEELL SORRY FOR UNA.

UNA CUP DON FULL FOR MY SIDE.

I ALREADY GAVE UP ON U.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Some putin ass lickers go begin they hail putin now not knowing that it was an exchange of captives of war...ukraine gave russia thier captives and russia did same..the only diff here is that putin maltreated ukrain captives and ukraine didnt...so who come be big boy for the 2..one goes so low the orther doesnt even care

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ibime:

In what time period, let me check whether it's different to Europe at the time.

The same time Europe was taking blacks as slaves. Anytime a rich European slaveowner entered Russia with a slave, the slave instantly got his/her freedom. There was the case of a Hausa slave that got his freedom this way. I don't remember his name but I know there is a Wikipedia article about him.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

The same time Europe was taking blacks as slaves. Anytime a rich European slaveowner entered Russia with a slave, the slave instantly got his/her freedom. There was the case of a Hausa slave that got his freedom this way. I don't remember his name but I know there is a Wikipedia article about him.

NO, BECAUSE THE GERMANIC WESTERN EUROPEAN HATE RUSSIA, WE IN AFRICA TOO SHOULD HATE RUSSIA.

I DONT KNOW WEN WE TURN GERMANIC AFRO-WESTERN EUROPEAN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

there are no black monkeys in russia putin doesnt tolorate it...these monkeys supporting russia give them options of chosing beteeen usa or russia visa and see the outcome...try watch olympic..world cup. U wont even see one black chinese keeper or black russia top 9..my bro ignore them sir

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pandev:
WTF! Putin no get chill at all. They had better not taken him for joke, man is probably ready for a showdown with the West
Bros the only thing Putin has going for him is his belief that with his nuclear weapons he can scare NATO. He seem to forget that 50% of NATO countries also have nukes. Last Las all of them go die together. He should toe the line of peace otherwise na end the world wan end so.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Abizz:
Starvation is one thing about war that makes me cringe.
Burn down Northern Nigeria, I do not care but please don't come near my food supplies.
You must be a troll. It’s getting you insane.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ibime(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
hammerT:

OTTOMAN NEVER BARRED RUSSIA, STOP TALKING NONSENSE.

RUSSIA HAD ACCESS TO SEA AND COULD HAVE SAILED TO AFRICA, LIKE THE WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.

RUSSIA DESTROYED THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE AFTER THE LATTER TRIED TO INVADE AND CONQUER THEM.

IT WAS STILL THE SAME RUSSIA THAT DESTROYED NAZI GERMANY FATER THE LATTER TRIED TO INVADE THEM

Russia never defeated the Ottoman empire decisively to pass through the Bosphorous strait into the Mediterranean and onto Africa. They have been fighting for 400 years until World War 1 and Russia never had freedom or control of Istanbul where ships must pass. By the time Russia started entering the Mediterranean was well into the 20th century after all the colonisation of Africa was said and done. Russia was never a seafaring nation as Turkey blockade ensured they have to go over the top to get access to the new world, and that sea is a long and uneconomical journey, twice as long, and frozen half of the year. I have said enough.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
ponyonm:
He probably has a disease he is suffering from. There are lots of other soldiers released. Do they all look like this? If they all have same look, then we can conclude they were tortured or ill treated. But you can't use one picture from thousands of soldiers captured, to sell this narrative that they are being tortured. It won't fly.

Update: just checked all the comments and no one seems to even have the IQ to compare his pic with other released prisoners. All of you just swallowed the story like that... Is that how you guys just believe anything you see on the internet?
My take is Ukraine just used the image to buy more sympathy.

More money for their Gofundme

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ganjafama:
Bros the only thing Putin has going for him is his belief that with his nuclear weapons he can scare NATO. He seem to forget that 50% of NATO countries also have nukes. Last Las all of them go die together. He should toe the line of peace otherwise na end the world wan end so.

RUSSIA IS A NATION OF DESTINY.

THAT COUNTRY NEVER LOOTED AFRICA OR ANY PART OF THE WORLD.

YET THEY ARE SO STRONG AND RELATIVELY STABLE IN ECONOMIC TERMS.

ANYBODY GOING UP AGAINST RUSSIA, WILL BE DESTROYED AND RUSSIA WILL REMAIN, ONLY GOD CAN DESTROY RUSSIA.

BIBLE PROPHECY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
hammerT:

NO, BECAUSE THE GERMANIC WESTERN EUROPEAN HATE RUSSIA, WE IN AFRICA TOO SHOULD HATE RUSSIA.

I DONT KNOW WEN WE TURN GERMANIC AFRO-WESTERN EUROPEAN.

That's the issue with African nations and leaders. We are so tied to the west that we've grown to be afraid of them and see them as superiors. They on their part, consider us inferiors. If they're fighting Russia, it's their business and not ours. It's not like we're benefitting in any way. Russia treated and still treats us with more respect than these westerners ever do. Yet, they expect us to hate Russia because they hate Russia.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ibime(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

I asked because slavery was abolished in England in 1807 and slaves used to be freed upon accompanying their masters to England, so.I want to see if your example is in keeping with this time period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by nickyj19: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Stanweezy:
Na waooo, kwashiorkor
no marasmus
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

That's the issue with African nations and leaders. We are so tied to the west that we've grown to be afraid of them and see them as superiors. They on their part, consider us inferiors. If they're fighting Russia, it's their business and not ours. It's not like we're benefitting in any way. Russia treated and still treats us with more respect than these westerners ever do. Yet, they expect us to hate Russia because they hate Russia.

CAN'T WE LEARN FROM INDIA.

INDIA MADE IT CLEAR, DEM NO SEND AMERICA AND UK, THEY ARE INCREASING TRADE WITH RUSSIA.

THE GERMANS AND LATINS ARE NO GO, THEY ARE PARASITES, U GOT TO PUT THEM OUT TO SURVIVE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKgrlcoa8Z4

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Johnn74: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wetin do Im hand grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
hammerT:

RUSSIA IS A NATION OF DESTINY.

THAT COUNTRY NEVER LOOTED AFRICA OR ANY PART OF THE WORLD.

YET THEY ARE SO STRONG AND RELATIVELY STABLE IN ECONOMIC TERMS.

ANYBODY GOING UP AGAINST RUSSIA, WILL BE DESTROYED AND RUSSIA WILL REMAIN, ONLY GOD CAN DESTROY RUSSIA.

BIBLE PROPHECY!
One nuke each dropped in Moscow and St Petersburg and Russia is history.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by hammerT: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ganjafama:
One nuke each dropped in Moscow and St Petersburg and Russia is history.

GO CHECK MAP OF RUSSIA, U GO REDEFINE HISTORY.

WHITE-WASH! ODE OSHI!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Akharmony: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Russian, columbia those ones sabi torture die. . This guy is strong he must have faced hell. .
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by ILuvKIDS: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Definition of War!
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by 9jaaa(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Abizz:
Starvation is one thing about war that makes me cringe.
Burn down Northern Nigeria, I do not care but please don't come near my food supplies.
you are very stupid...
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Many Nigerians are like that even though Nigeria is not at war.You go even think say na so their stature be.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Elsueno: 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ibime:

Armenia chose Russia as their protector against the Azeris and they are regretting it. Azerbaijan is giving them wotowoto

Forget, Armenia dey play both sides, them want the best of both worlds, flirting with both Russia & NATO...So in d end, both sides just half assed them....I feel their pain & see how they are getting hammered...but being double faced would only make matters worse...Some Armenians where even volunteering for Ukraine & fighting Russia

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Franky70:
This shows he hasn't eaten since he was captured

Dang!!!
No be food matters oh , na Bio lab work u Dey see their.
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by jimetagambo: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
Many Nigerians are like that even though Nigeria is not at war.You go even think say na so their stature be.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jesus of Nazareth ! War is the real shit !
Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by Elsueno: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

I understand the propaganda part of war. But Ukraine using every opportunity for propaganda will only make Russia wary.

This prisoner swap was spearheaded by the Saudi Crown prince from what I know. Ukriane got more prisoners out of the swap than Russia did. But Russia couldn't have held him back since it appears the Saudi prince requested for specific prisoners and this fellow was among.

I was really surprised when Donbass allowed most of these killers to go, they killed lots of civilians 4 dat area sha...and also straight up EXCUTE or toture captured DPR militias except high ranking ones

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ibime:

Are Africans the only people on earth

Who you think say all dem Dagestan, Chechnyans, Caucus people be?

They can't reach Africa cos Ottoman Empire blockaded them from the Black Sea and their only see access is Baring sea across the North Pole area which is.mostly frozen and a long journey. Go and read book
You lied. Slavs did not partake in 1885 Berlin conference that lead to the partition, exploitation and plundering of Africa.

They didn't have Africa in mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.