Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The F**k Buddy Manual: An Ultimate Guide To Casual Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The F**k Buddy Manual: An Ultimate Guide To Casual Relationships (342 Views)

THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] / Ibadan Girls Looking For A F**k Buddy Get In Here==> / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The F**k Buddy Manual: An Ultimate Guide To Casual Relationships by tobito33(m): 4:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Not looking for love but just sex? Here is a guide to never catching feelings.[/i]

A f**k buddy or casual relationship is all about sex. Both parties know that they are in it for solely mind-blowing intercourse. If after numerous breakups, you are done with love and just looking to get down without any strings attached, then you need this guideline or else you will be catching feelings before you know it.

1. ALWAYS ESTABLISH THAT YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN SEX
From the very first conversation you have with them, let it begin with something mildly sexual but appropriate. Lay your cards on the table, and let them know what you are interested in just their body, not their mind or a friendship.

2. DO NOT SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH THEM
Note that a f**k buddy and friends with benefits are not the same things. A f**k buddy is not your friend.

Do not attempt to get to know them as a person or fill the loneliness in your life with your Bleep buddy by calling and texting constantly. Limit the texts to only times you want to hook up with them.

3. DO NOT SLEEP OVER AT THEIR PLACE FOR MORE THAN ONE NIGHT IN A ROW
According to the manual, once it is morning, go to your house or better still never sleep over. Do not spend two nights in a row at their place. Do not start some sort of cohabitation. Before you know it, she is wearing your shirt, giving you facials and you are acting like a couple.

4. DO NOT CUDDLE ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT
If you want to never catch feelings, do not cuddle, strip the relationship to the bare essentials, coitus, sex, intercourse - cuddling is reserved for someone you crave affection from, someone you want to love or you love.

5. DO NOT EVER TALK ABOUT HURT FEELINGS
Once you hear things like, "I don't like what you said" know that the end of your f**k buddy relationship is over. In this arrangement, feelings don't matter, only sex. Plus, the more a person's actions hurt, the more you care about them.

[i]
Redpillers in the house pls add yours same for iron ladies who wants no attachment but straight biz.....�

(1) (Reply)

Is It For Garri ? / My Wet Cunt Dream Was Real!! / Cute Breasts Actress Shares Viral Nudez On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.