Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) (7294 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by ObamaMessi: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2022
I met this girl during my fight with satanist. I saw somany DMs and I replied to all. More to that, I posted my phone nunber so I received so many calls. Some were advising me to deactivate while others made friend with me.

We agreed to chat on WhatsApp and so we started and we exchanged our pictures. She was suprised because the face being spammed on NL as my alledged pictures wasn't the one she saw. She asked me to sit down be writing and snap, I did. She also demanded I snap only my hair, snap when frowning and another one when smiling, all these I did but didn't mind telling her to do the same.

We do call each other all the time and we do text each other. She sent me money when my mom was ill. She also sent me 2k the day I said my mum denied me of food. She professed her love for me and I did the same.

Fastforward to last night, she told me that it wasn't her picture. This is because we've been planning she will come to Taraba for a week to visit us.

I'm disappointed!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Romanoff(f): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Channel this energy to learning a skill to better yourself sir.

You no need all these things right now.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Towncrier007(m): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Lol mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by God1000(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Stop wasting your time

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I met this girl during my fight with satanist. I saw somany DMs and I replied to all. More to that, I posted my phone nunber so I received so many calls. Some were advising me to deactivate while others made friend me.

We agreed to chat on WhatsApp and so we started and we exchanged our pictures. She was suprised because the face being spammed on NL as my alledged pictures wasn't the one she saw. She asked me to sit down be writing and snap, I did. She also demanded I snap only my hair, snap when frowning and another one when smiling, all these I did but didn't mind telling her to do the same.

We do call each other all the time and we do text each other. She sent me money when my mom was ill. She also sent me 2k the day I said my mum denied me of food. She professed her love for me and I did the same.

Fastforward to last night, she told me that it wasn't her picture. This is because we've been planning she will come to Taraba for a week to visit us.

I'm disappointed!!!

You see why I don't take these Nairaland boys serious? grin grin grin this one is still eating "Mummy thank you" and might probably still be dragging piece of meat with his siblings but would come online to form Alpha and Omega grin grin grin

Just look at the cl*wn, he's even so proud saying "Me and my fight with Satanist" when his mates are out there making money, later in life now he'll look for his Innocent uncle to blame and heap his misery on, for not being useful in life. You better deactivate immidiately and go fix your life boy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by thislife2020: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Boring
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by ObamaMessi: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

You see why I don't take these Nairaland boys serious? grin grin grin this one is still eating "Mummy thank you" and might probably still be dragging piece of meat with his siblings but would come online to form Alpha and Omega grin grin grin

Just look at the cl*wn, he's even so proud saying "Me and my fight with Satanist" when his mates are out there making money, later in life now he'll look for his Innocent uncle to blame and heap his misery on, for not being useful in life. You better deactivate immidiately and go fix your life boy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Lol! I've been admitted to the university with 70% scholarship.
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by parkervero(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2022
This sounds like VictorUSA the usual attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by ObamaMessi: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

1 I don't have siblings

2 I don't form redpiller or alpha male here.
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by kelspinall(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2022
mad people everywhere lols
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Natbrowny: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2022
I met muchacha online. Sweet pix, dope ass. When i saw her real life. She's got tribal marks dats not visible on the pix at all. Crazy ass m*therfucker

Ain't against Tribal Marks but why d deceit. The latest muchacha i got has tribal marks from whatever tribe but she was real.

P*ssy tight, dope ass too , Nice attitude.

Some people dey craze 4real
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by turawaa(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

You are so funny and Straightforward
Not just this but on other comments.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by HolyMan12: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I met this girl during my fight with satanist. I saw somany DMs and I replied to all. More to that, I posted my phone nunber so I received so many calls. Some were advising me to deactivate while others made friend me.

I'm disappointed!!!

Have you told Jeon aka Fati2001 about this? grin
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by 7buckz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Op why chasing all these nairaland clout boy?
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by ObamaMessi: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
HolyMan12:

Have you told Jeon aka Fati2001 about this? grin
She must have viewed and screenshoted this postgrin She's good at thatgrin
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Jeon(f): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
She must have viewed and screenshoted this postgrin She's good at thatgrin

For sure!!

I'm not using button fone without memory card.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by ObamaMessi: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jeon:

For sure!!

So why are you this jobless?
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jeon:

For sure!!

jeon hwfar na long time
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Jeon(f): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tegabadguy:
jeon hwfar na long time
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Jeon(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
So why are you this jobless?

But I don't seek attentions by creating useless thread with multitudinous monikers per day.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Streetmovement(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So na wetin you dey use your data dey do be this? If na me be MTN, GLO, 9mobile, AIRTEL etc.... anytime you wan borrow data I go dey deny you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by jeromestarks: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Romanoff:
Channel this energy to learning a skill to better yourself sir.

You no need all these things right now.
Op, listen to this girl. This is what your mother couldn't tell you.
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Rickmann: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
abeg just forget about that girl and focus on to make yourself better.... in the process, good girls will come to you naturally...

MEANWHILE CHECK MY SIGGY

HUNDRED PERCENT REAL!!!

I need one.
I'm seriously in search of a good girl o
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Stillwhites(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Jeon:

But I don't seek attentions by creating useless thread with multitudinous monikers per day.
Because u know u won't even get it. Check, how many of your posts hit front page? My posts dey hit front page even when am only trollinggrin Remember when you would post up to seven comments on any thread you open with just 19 views and you would have to tag me and several others to come and promote your post? U just dey like and share my comments any how me just dey laugh behind my keyboardgrin No one gives a rat ass about u on NL reason why u were shoving ur dirty ass down my throatgrin Holyman12 and Chaos14 and BeanmanX can attest to thisgrin If I were you I would be too ashame to talkgrin

Remember I'm more than you in every aspect of LIFE. grin
Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Jeon(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Stillwhites:
Because u know u won't even get it. Check, how many of your posts hit front page? My posts dey hit front page even when am only trollinggrin Remember when you would post up to seven comments on any thread you open with just 19 views and you would have to tag me and several others to come and promote your post? U just dey like and share my comments any how me just dey laugh behind my keyboardgrin No one gives a rat ass about u on NL reason why u were shoving ur dirty ass down my throatgrin Holyman12 and Chaos14 and BeanmanX can attest to thisgrin If I were you I would be too ashame to talkgrin

Victordivine
Victorusa
Obamamessi
Richprominet
Isabella16
Stillwhite
mess1
I'm not that jobless,AS sickle and a liar .Not to forget about how my uncle can support me to America yet I'm here trolling with Nokia torchlight.
Neither do I have step Sis or Mom that always poison me because of long throat or hunger even though my mom warn me severely

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) by Karen2024(f): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Stillwhites:

Chaigrin U too dey give vawulence pro-maxgrin U don deal with the little girl finishgrin Abeg forgive the little rat, u're morethan hergrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them / Romantic 3D Wallpaint. Ain't 3D wallpaper! We paint Live.in Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.