Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! (998 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! by dhesthiny1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
I've been calling my babe since yesterday night and she isn't picking up her call. I sylishly asked people and searched online as to possible reasons. I came across this post https://loversslide.com.ng/2022/09/24/your-partner-is-not-picking/

My mind is telling me she is with another guy. Who has been in this situation before? Which one of the 9 points was the reason? Here https://loversslide.com.ng/2022/09/24/your-partner-is-not-picking/
Re: My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! by funshint(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Don't worry she'll call you back later this evening or tmrw or by Monday morning at worst. She tell you she forgot her phone somewhere or one story that doesn't add up. This I've seen grin

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! by Gentlechika(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Keep worrying about people that doesn't even feel a thing for u. Instead of channeling ur energy in becoming a better you, u dey here dey reason Nigerian babe wey no go think twice before dumping u.. SIMPLE boy.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! by 7buckz(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
So what?
The fvck you want us to do with this shit information?
Re: My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
dhesthiny1:
I've been calling my babe since yesterday night and she isn't picking up her call. I sylishly asked people and searched online as to possible reasons. I came across this post https://loversslide.com.ng/2022/09/24/your-partner-is-not-picking/

My mind is telling me she is with another guy. Who has been in this situation before? Which one of the 9 points was the reason? Here https://loversslide.com.ng/2022/09/24/your-partner-is-not-picking/
Keep looking for people to click those links..you hear! Orhue'
Re: My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! by detectivejones: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
With what the country has turned into you're not even worried that she could be in trouble or sick, your thought is that she's with a man nawao. People's heads are really messed up walahi.
Re: My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! by qtguru(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
detectivejones:
With what the country has turned into you're not even worried that she could be in trouble or sick, your thought is that she's with a man nawao. People's heads are really messed up walahi.

Social media has conditioned everyone. Though it could be true too, it happens.
Re: My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! by GloriousGbola: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
detectivejones:

In my time, when a chick had to get the d on the downlow, she could just vanish and reappear with a story. That doesn't work in 2022 and chicks have not figured it out. 99% of the time vanished chicks whose families are shouting on SM turn up alive and well.

The ones who actually were in danger were sending out messages saying they were not in a safe place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Needs Guys To Check Her Out - Is She Hot Enough? / Why Aren't I Strong Like Other Nigerian Girls / Which Do Ladies Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.