Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home (36268 Views)

She No Longer Picks My Calls / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
I have been dating this guy for close to three months now. At first, we would talk and chat late at night but all of a sudden, he told me about his younger brother who just came back from school. Since then, he doesn't take or return my calls when he's home. He visits my place often but wouldn't want me to visit his. I have complained about his attitude but he has refused to change. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Your candid advice please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Fahdiga(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
You are the side chick

603 Likes 18 Shares

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Lawalemi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Does his younger brother return have anything to do with the relationship?

Dear, don't force anything. Whoever doesn't love you must not be forced to do it. It's a red flag for a turbulent relationship

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Ammishaddai: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
My dear, your man is simply not making you a priority and that's a sign to call it quits.

8 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by doggedfighter(f): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Do you know where he lives?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by BENRAZY(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Na wa o,all this vagina people self,aunty na side chicken u be o grin

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by drmikeadams(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:
I have been dating this guy for close to three months now. At first, we would talk and chat late at night but all of a sudden, he told me about his younger brother who just came back from school. Since then, he doesn't take or return my calls when he's home. He visits my place often but wouldn't want me to visit his. I have complained about his attitude but he has refused to change. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Your candid advice please.

Come and visit me ,am not married..we will vote buhari together again

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Sailorsoldier1: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Has he banged u? Dude is married

216 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Bola146(f): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
You are a big MUMU grin grin Side chick wink He is married

166 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by harmargedon: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
side chick spotted.

72 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Themainboy22: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
He doesn't want to corrupt his brother. Maybe his brother look up to him and mimmicks everything he does, he doesn't want him to start girlfriend something now. But seriously, all of you need to grow up.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
The "brother" is the main girlfriend but don't worry, she will soon go back so that you guys can continue with your fuccklationship.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Main babe dey around,you are the assistant babe.or maybe he is married and wifey is around grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
assistant girlfriend spotted cheesy

5 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by dingbang(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
You are just boring.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Sonnobax15(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin
I'm so surprised that such things do happen to women as well...
You must have done something that got him really annoyed..

Well,that bf of yours na my kind of guy..The last shiit I'll ever take from any woman is bearing her rubbish behaviors

I go just leave you for the relationship so that make only dey date yourself until you go realise say I don waka leave you

7 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Somebody's giving you this lamba in this day and time?

Eyah.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
doggedfighter:
Do you know where he lives?

Yes, visited only once. He prefers coming over
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
The "brother" is the main girlfriend but don't worry, she will soon go back so that you guys can continue with your fuccklationship.

No sex yet.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
dingbang:
You are just boring.
Did I force you to comment?

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by doggedfighter(f): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:

Yes, visited only once. He prefers coming over

And you are sure he's not a married man?

5 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
Has he banged u? Dude is married
Nothing like banging
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:

No sex yet.
Then you have nothing to lose and he has nothing to gain. He may be innocent of my allegation after all. You may want to give him benefit of doubts. I can't advise you because I neither date nor love anyone, sorry.

27 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
doggedfighter:

And you are sure he's not a married man?
I'm suspicious of this too

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by AfroKnight: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Instead of you to be supportive you’re busy looking for ways to stress the innocent young man. Send him a text an apologise for your intrusive behaviour.

Thank me later.

10 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by AfroKnight: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:

Don’t listen to negativity. He is not married. He’s just stressed because you’re stressing him.

9 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by doggedfighter(f): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:

You don't know his close friends or just friends?

You may need to ask them some questions .

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by 1beat(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
you are in love with married man

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
AfroKnight:

Don’t listen to negativity. He is not married. He’s just stressed because you’re stressing him.
Stressing him you said?

This is a guy that did not show much care after telling him I lost my elder sister. The news of my sister's death was broken to me a Thursday, I called him that Thursday evening after telling him about what happened earlier that day but he didn't take my calls. I was down just needed someone to console me since I wasn't home but he wouldn't take his calls.

In fact, I don break up finish

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by lilije(f): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
doggedfighter:

You don't know his close friends or just friends?

You may need to ask them some questions .

We are just getting to know each other and he visits me often. I have not met with any of his friends before except one and it's by accident.
Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by AfroKnight: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilije:

Stressing him you said?

This is a guy that did not show much care after telling him I lost my elder sister. The news of my sister's death was broken to me a Thursday, I called him that Thursday evening after telling him about what happened earlier that day but he didn't take my calls. I was down just needed someone to console me since I wasn't home but he wouldn't take his calls.

In fact, I don break up finish

OMG I was just messing with you.

I’m Sorry about your sister. May you find strength to bear this loss.

He should be there for you in these trying times, as a friend. No excuse

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.