Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

M - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M (2435 Views)

She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M by Kennyprince: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bro marry her. Just be responsible enough
Re: M by kelspinall(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
spencekat:
Pull out also fails.
condomize then
Re: M by spencekat(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
kelspinall:

condomize then
Better or even abstinence.

1 Like

Re: M by adelafe2019: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
O.p. how old are you? I asked that question because l don't expect a right thinking young man that is neither ready for marriage or bearing children to engage in that 'adults game' without using condom.

If you promised her marriage then you are supposed to marry her if you do not want the girl and her parents to curse you.

Otherwise you may not marry her but you have to take care of the baby. Afterall the girl ought to know that pregnancy should be after marriage rather than using it to force a man for marriage.
Re: M by Sweetvie: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Heroicvic:
I don't know if I should be scolded but I guess it's too late coz she's pregnant and won't abort after spending the money I sent for pills
Now her parents are on my neck to marry her regardless after threatening me
Is there any law that can help me?
All advice and insult are welcome, I think I deserve them at this point.
Don't you av elders? So that they can help you
It not as if you rape her
You guys are mature
But you no try, don't av sex wit someone u don't like Incase something like this happen
Re: M by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Heroicvic:
I don't know if I should be scolded but I guess it's too late coz she's pregnant and won't abort after spending the money I sent for pills
Now her parents are on my neck to marry her regardless after threatening me
Is there any law that can help me?
All advice and insult are welcome, I think I deserve them at this point.
Dis man you no get sense at all. You come be stubborn fly wey follow dead body enter grave. Time to face the music. You can't eat your cake and still have it
Re: M by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
kushma:
Getting someone pregnant should not determine if you will marry her or not, marriage is for life unless you are ready to take what that comes with it. Tell them you are not ready and make sure you take good care of the child once you have confirmed that the baby is really yours, because who knows what the agenda is. Be safe.
go hustle her bride price joor! This is the height of irresponsibility. You don enter one chance boss
Re: M by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Antimarraige:
No it's not by force, except you're a mumu
A mumu for allowing your dick to override your brain. You are now at her family's mercy. Next time you will think carefully about the future consequences of your actions
Re: M by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
carolingian79:
A mumu for allowing your dick to override your brain. You are now at her family's mercy. Next time you will think carefully about the future consequences of your actions
I'm confused with this your reply oh, are you in support or against my comment?

If you're in support, no problem, but if you're against, please tell me is it by force to marry someone because she opened her legs for you and still let you cum inside? And what does 'at her family mercy' means? Only a weak mumu man can be cajoled by a girl's family. Not every men are weak abeg

1 Like

Re: M by LegendAnselm: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Natashatenny:
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!
what of undergraduate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Working Out Make A Skinny Guy More Skinneer / Why Igbo Girls Are Always Rushing Us / What Men Want In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.