Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M (2422 Views)

She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by Heroicvic(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by Hollybratt(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why not tell at first that you are not ready to be a father
you this boy enh
IRMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by biggy00000(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Did you at any point promise her marriage?

On a second thought; she embezzled the money for pills so that might be ground for you not to marry her and can sue her for obtaining under false pretence

The part of threat; na spiritual abi na law?

5 Likes

Re: M by okerekingsley90: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oga go and do the needful

1 Like

Re: M by Heroicvic(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
okerekingsley90:
Oga go and do the needful

Responsibility is a must for me
But commitment is a big NO

3 Likes

Re: M by Heroicvic(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
biggy00000:
Did you at any point promise her marriage?

On a second thought; she embezzled the money for pills so that might be ground for you not to marry her and can sue her for obtaining under false pretence

The part of threat; na spiritual abi na law?

The kind threat of "you will leave Nigeria" bet me
Re: M by Righteousness2(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
The only law that can help you is to do unto others what you want dem to do to you. If your sister or daughter was in her shoes, what will you do?

If you were bold to fornicate and impregnate someone's daughter, you should be courageous enough to take what Follows

5 Likes

Re: M by Heroicvic(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hollybratt:
Why not tell at first that you are not ready to be a father
you this boy enh
IRMC

I don't even know what to say
But does it means anyone in a relationship is ready for fatherhood?
Re: M by biggy00000(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Heroicvic:

As in they will tension you to the extent of self exile?
Re: M by Heroicvic(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ok

Daddy G.O abeg put mouth
Re: M by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
As far as I know, if a person really wants and is ready for marriage OR marriage to a particular person, the person will feel it in his heart.

If they are not feeling it and they go ahead with it, they'll probably struggle to get along and keep it going unless God wills otherwise.

Pregnancy is not enough reason to jump into marriage. It can even be a reason not to because it is indicative of the fact that both parties are irresponsible and need good training for allowing pregnancy to happen outside wedlock.

So deal with that pregnancy as you should and don't let marriage come into the picture unless all the proper and relevant criteria for marriage has been checked or fulfilled and both parties feel it in their heart that they're ready to get into the union with each other.

Besides, all these out-of-wedlock pregnancies here and there are some of the manifestations of all we've been saying that this civilization presently prevailing is faulty, unworthy and rotten. The weak, deviant and heedless have taken the earth.

When the great emperor "The Unity" arrives and establishes his New Era, God willing, the world will witness what true civilization looks like and incidents like this will hardly happen.

We await his coming, The Unity.
Re: M by Heroicvic(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
biggy00000:

As in they will tension you to the extent of self exile?

Her dad is a chairman in our local garage
Re: M by Shedrack777: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
bring her to me, i'll marry her while you take responsibility. is it ok by you?
Re: M by kushma(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Getting someone pregnant should not determine if you will marry her or not, marriage is for life unless you are ready to take what that comes with it. Tell them you are not ready and make sure you take good care of the child once you have confirmed that the baby is really yours, because who knows what the agenda is. Be safe.
Re: M by biggy00000(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Heroicvic:

Her dad is a chairman in our local garage

Ha!

Guy; Omo chairman NURTW

I can't advise you to marry her cus a child is on the way as there is more to marriage than child bearing.

Think you shld take elders to Chairman and explain that you will be responsible for the child and his grandchild to the extent of your ability but you will not be able to marry her now as you are neither financially matured nor emotionally matured to deal this.
Re: M by Heroicvic(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
kushma:
Getting someone pregnant should not determine if you will marry her or not, marriage is for life unless you are ready to take what that comes with it. Tell them you are not ready and make sure you take good care of the child once you have confirmed that the baby is really yours, because who knows what the agenda is. Be safe.

Thanks
Re: M by Heroicvic(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
biggy00000:

Ha!

Guy; Omo chairman NURTW

I can't advise you to marry her cus a child is on the way as there is more to marriage than child bearing.

Think you shld take elders to Chairman and explain that you will be responsible for the child and his grandchild to the extent of your ability but you will not be able to marry her now as you are neither financially matured nor emotionally matured to deal this.

Lol I guess you now understand what I'm up to

My door dey locked as I dey type so
Re: M by Heroicvic(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Shedrack777:
bring her to me, i'll marry her while you take responsibility. is it ok by you?

That's your business
Re: M by Shedrack777: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Heroicvic:

That's your business
ok. bye!
Re: M by DaddyRochie1642: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Heroicvic:

grin grin
Re: M by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Heroicvic:
I don't know if I should be scolded but I guess it's too late coz she's pregnant and won't abort after spending the money I sent for pills
Now her parents are on my neck to marry her regardless after threatening me
Is there any law that can help me?
All advice and insult are welcome, I think I deserve them at this point.
You are not the first to get a girl pregnant. Don't be pressured to marry her. Please, watch very well before considering marriage. Better still, let her have the baby, then take of his/her responsibility.
Re: M by spencekat(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
The only law that can help you is to do unto others what you want dem to do to you. If your sister or daughter was in her shoes, what will you do?

If you were bold to fornicate and impregnate someone's daughter, you should be courageous enough to take what Follows
And marriage is what follows?
Re: M by 7buckz(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
When the kid is born do DNA test and if the child is yours take responsibility and discharge the thot
Re: M by Dfynboi: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wen u were knacking her raw all alone did you seek our advice

Re: M by jeromestarks: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Heroicvic:
I don't know if I should be scolded but I guess it's too late coz she's pregnant and won't abort after spending the money I sent for pills
Now her parents are on my neck to marry her regardless after threatening me
Is there any law that can help me?
All advice and insult are welcome, I think I deserve them at this point.
You don't have to marry her.
You didn't rape her. She willingly opened her legs and enjoyed it while you fvcked.

Keeping the baby is her choice, you don't have any obligation to take care of the child if you don't want it.

Make your stand known to her stupid family and let the girl go and meet another man who wants a single mother.

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
No it's not by force, except you're a mumu
Re: M by ModCaller: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Don't marry her. Marrying her would be your worst decision ever
Re: M by goshikid: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
When your little stupid prick been enter her to. To you tell us undecided is like you're mad or something
Re: M by kelspinall(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
una like raw but no sabi pull out

congrats daddy junior..

go do the needful
Re: M by spencekat(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
kelspinall:
una like raw but no davi[b][/b] [/b]pull out [b][b][/b]

congrats daddy junior..

go do the needful
Pull out also fails.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southafrican Man MasturBate Infront Of Ladies / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? / A Good Vagina Is a Sleeping Tablet. Your Man Needs To Fall Asleep After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.