Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja (54150 Views)

Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by AliyuMahdi9: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obi dey give your Heartache

At least you have OBi in your Name.

You have acknowledged his supremacy in your Life

PandoraObi:
zombidients and zombidiots where are you, you are asking and hoping to see my comment. now come and vent your frustration and miserable lives

4 Likes

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
They don't want to eat agbado, cassava and yam offered by Tinubu
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by GardenOfGod(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
zombidients and zombidiots where are you, you are asking and hoping to see my comment. now come and vent your frustration and miserable lives

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by fablani(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
They will not chop agbado and their children will be obidient and useful
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by PandoraObi: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Obi dey give your Heartache
At least you have OBi in your Name.
You have acknowledged his supremacy in your Life

Keep on wallowing in folly
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Danniedpastor(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kobicove:
Newly married couple who were just going on their own...una don go weave story talk say dem join 1 million abi no 2 million man march grin

You no fit get sense for this life of you continue like this.
Shey ,after wedding couple go just carry wake for under sun (with suit and wedding gown) ,and bridal train go follow them?
Logic far from your lineage aha

1 Like

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by 07kjb: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
I personally believe in the visions of PETER OBI FOR OUR COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by PandoraObi: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:

Lol frustrated young man, don't worry your stipend will be increased soon, u are doing a nice joy
Common, you are living on stipend doesn't make us the same, boy, and you are the frustrated and depressed person running to quote me
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by FuckOsuPigs: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ogaga87:
Whenever Agbadorians think the Obidient flame is dwindling, that's when it shine brighter..

Inside the stupid economy, you still get mind say you want to win when your party destroyed what was being managed..

God will punish APC beyond 2023..

All the money you stole, others will enjoy them..

Till then, let's remain Obidient and humble..

A zombidient with a fake hope sighted grin

1 Like

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by HolyMan12: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:
See the head of the groom

A certified sit-@-home urchin he is!

Wish them a blissful union under Tinubu's government
Did you notice the girl may have saggy boobs? cheesy
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Fearyourcreator: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Utanisco:
If peter obi no win election
Make ma pRick no fall till I die

All hail Nigeria president

Smiles...
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Regional Movement
Fruitless Movement
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Ceejay94: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:

Tinubu ass licker
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Uteghe(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Same marchers being ferried around the country. Scum of scam.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by alibiz: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Love this couple, Obident movement is irresistible

1 Like

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by observanc1: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:

your pain is real
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Tareq1105: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Racoon:
Their first son should be named PETER OBI.

I wish obituary knew the Job Description of the work he's applying for.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by OnionBandit(f): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
HolyMan12:

Did you notice the girl may have saggy boobs? cheesy
Definitely..all sit-@-home urchins have. I just didn't look well cos she is already taken
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Tareq1105: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ceejay94:
Tinubu ass licker

And you don't think you're obituary ass licker?
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by OdefaGirl(f): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

Miserable Really grin grin? You sure you were not the reason that word came into existence. Don't redeem yourself on time, you would soon accuse your village people.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Foreseer: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Miserable Really grin grin? You sure you were not the reason that word came into existence. Don't redeem yourself on time, you would soon accuse your village people.
Yet you are quoting me? I don't share your name
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Ogaga87(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

A zombidient with a fake hope sighted grin

O ye bat, get behind me and urinate not..
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by OdefaGirl(f): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Yet you are quoting me? I don't share your name

You should do better with the remaining life left please..... You can't remain stupid forever.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You should do better with the remaining life left please..... You can't remain stupid forever.
Are you trying to equate me to your mother
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by kkonyeji(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
OnionBandit:

God forbid BATthing
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ATLIEN2027: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
All these NL Zombidient propaganda ain't going to win you shishi when the election comes around.
Wasting time and effort trying very hard to promote a dead IPOB project.

1 Like

Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by OdefaGirl(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Are you trying to equate me to your mother

How would you still be looking for an equal in stupidity and foolery..... Guy, you are topping the game on that and I wish this forum is not that blind so we can meet one on one, let me explain better to your face.

You need help
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
It is th love that counts and not bribing urchins to vote for you because your Government impoverished them so that they can easily be bought with 2k each......

May we be finally delivered as we embrace this new revolution of the mind.
Re: Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
All these NL Zombidient propaganda ain't going to win you shishi when the election comes around.
Wasting time and effort trying very hard to promote a dead IPOB project.

Said by an Oduduwa Muslim supporter ..... reporting from an Alfa beheading indigene ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.