Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day (1065 Views)

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by officialwdhtv: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
VIDEO: Bride shocked as husband surprises her with a visa on her passport on their wedding day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=652ZKypLGxk

1 Share

Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by Afrobasic(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Another mumu man.

Later he would come disturb us with the sorry tale of his wife kicking him out of his house. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by PoliteActivist: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Visa to WHERE? That's the question

3 Likes

Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by lazkizz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
angry angry angry angry hope its not chad, were I Normally go to buy dry fish in cartons??

By the way , I sell dried fish in cartons different types and sizes

Note !!!
I don't sell pond fish or fish farm , these are all gotten from the lake chad basin
In Maiduguri all natural and sweet

Asa mangala
Bragi mangala ( Okpo)
Mai mama ( mudfish )
Catfish round e.t.c

*My location is yola Adamawa state.

*WhatsApp the number on the pics, if you're interested

we do Nationwide delivery
Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nice one,but I hope after getting overseas, the woman won't start using the laws of the foreign country, to intimidate the man.Women can be unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by Godada(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2022

Sorry we will hear stories that touch.
Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by Cypress042(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Just imagine the type of risk this man is taking

Why is it that these men can never learn, it's very annoying.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by nokspos: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ghana get visa too , visa to where ?

1 Like

Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by pyyxxaro: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
One guy for my area when e wife de slap steady , de go UK with her next month

She go de school ,while my guy go de hustle embarassed

More and More slaps for him grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by officialwdhtv: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
pyyxxaro:
One guy for my area when e wife de slap steady , de go UK with her next month

She go de school ,while my guy go de hustle embarassed

More and More slaps for him grin

Lmao take am easy cheesy grin
Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by Bvlgari: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
nokspos:
Ghana get visa too , visa to where ?

Lol na really visa to where...e fit be visa to mozambique sef cheesy
Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by JoeRizzla(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Premium Tears Loading...
Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by Virginbeauty: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
For those asking visa to where it doesn't matter whether na ghana,russia or even chad,what matters is that the husband did a good thing by making the wife happy and joyful,this is the kind of man i'm talking about,A REAL MAN.
Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by HarlequinLekex: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
The most likely news we will hear after this na, "Wife sends husband who helped her get a visa back to Nigeria"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by SNEFF: 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hope his mum, sis and family have theirs. If care isn't taken she might have manipulated him into getting her visa/passport unto JAKPA tins next year. Smart girl
Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by Nonexisting1: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Visa to Kampala Uganda I believe, since she neither attended visa interview nor participated in the process.

Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by officialwdhtv: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Visa to Kampala Uganda I believe, since she neither attended visa interview nor participated in the process.

Lol many other nice countries give visa without interview
Re: Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day by Faber(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Afrobasic:
Another mumu man.

Later he would come disturb us with the sorry tale of his wife kicking him out of his house. undecided

She no go visa interview, her visa just came out without her notice abi okay na.

See visa no be bus ticket you can buy for someone in absentia. People and the craze to trend

(1) (Reply)

Help My Uncle Decide / See The Reason Why She Broke Up With Me, Did She Truly Love Me? / Nigerian Women Begin Appealing To Their Partners To Keep Their Videos Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.