Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) (31818 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by AuntLaVIV(f): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2021

12 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nice one... This one pass vj and bress only crew. Na singlet and aba boxers them dey buy their boyfriend even if u buy them Ferrari Na still boxers ND singlet u go collect.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by chiefobdk2: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na so one girl say make i send my account number.. She press me 2k.walahi shame catch me... I been wan send am back but didn't want to be rude... Dis na person wey i don buy phone for 3 times

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Arda1000(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
chiefobdk2:
Na so one girl say make i send my account number.. She press me 2k.walahi shame catch me... I been wan send am back but didn't want to be rude... Dis na person wey i don buy phone for 3 times
grin she try na

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by JOACHINpedro: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
This kind babe scarce like btc

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Ojikutumomiage(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Like for show off
Share for Wife material tongue

23 Likes 150 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by inoki247: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
shey d land sha get original papers mak e no b say na Photocopy dem wan use scam alaye..

Make he no go reach where the land dey mak dem no go dey tell baba say na Prank...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by sexyking1: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Did she die? Chioma if u ever ask me what i got for u this xmas, na my ancestor go slap u.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Princeton92(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
This kind so dey rare oh, we no dey see like this again sha
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Congrats oga land owner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Ademola47(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
How person fit get her sister contact?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by muykem: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
That lady is very wise but if l am the man, I will reject it.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good of her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Slay Queen and those crying all over the social media for being jilted or not seeing any man to marry them from January till December, asking whether na like this dem go dey dey till this year go end? Make una come see una mate oo. Which boyfriend or man go fit do shakara for this babe naw? Try get a life if you fall in this category of ladies. If you're hard working and successful, no man would want to leave you. He will think twice. Stop depending on guys. Build your own empire.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by jidamsel43(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Surely not a Nigerian

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Well this is a kind gesture I'd commend the girl 'cause it ain't easy to give out all that but she did anyway so kudos to her.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by fitinwell: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
sad Not smart move... You brought a property in another man's name he is not your husband or family member..

Sey na 1xbet give you fox this Money or una Government don pay una arrears of salary..?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Najyin(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
She's an example of a woman who wants fast progress for her man.

27 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Crusadee: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Better pikin
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by ATEAMS: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nasso
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wahala for who no get better girlfiend !

Back in 2006 my then girlfriend bought me a gold wristwatch. Lol, me weh i no sabi wear watch. But that was the most expensive gift i got from a girl friend.

Last last na aboki i sale am give.

Sandra, anywhere you dey, just know i always appreciate those time we spent together.

And i wish you the very very best life got to offer.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wow grin grin the type of girl I need now, not 2k crew

14 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cool
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Iamvetlander(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nigeria girls left the group

14 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ladies that can do this no reach 3 for nairaland

12 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
MsAllison, when are you going to surprise me since you keep poking me everywhere
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by trutht828: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale, can you ever enjoy this kind of joy that man-woman relationship brings? grin

Bitterness can only make you sink further. Continue being bitter. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by revived2: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ohk good
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by LaSenior: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
cheesy

Stay single and have rest of mind

Me I don't have rest of mind ever since this December period

If you are broke and still have your relationship intact during this Christmas period then you need to appreciate God because you don't know what God has done for you ...... Christmas wey dey reset girls brain and despite your broke nature your Babe still stay � with you

8 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Passionate888: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rare

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / 11 Types of Men In the Nigerian Dating Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.