Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

LGBTQ On This Forum Hacked Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ On This Forum Hacked Me. (206 Views)

After LGBTQ Has Succeeded, This "Terrible" Agenda Is Next / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LGBTQ On This Forum Hacked Me. by AntiLGBTQ3: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na so. I was busy designing my anti-lgbtq site, then out of no where my mouse started moving by its self then deleted the file and boom the blue screen of death came up.
Re: LGBTQ On This Forum Hacked Me. by immortalcrown(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Was it on this forum that you created the site? I want to know how you found out the hacker is on this forum.
Re: LGBTQ On This Forum Hacked Me. by AntiLGBTQ3: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Was it on this forum that you created the site? I want to know how you found out the hacker is on this forum.
I only posted anti lgbtq stuff on twitter and here and twitter banned me
Re: LGBTQ On This Forum Hacked Me. by AntiLGBTQ3: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Either way today makes it one week i started this movement
Re: LGBTQ On This Forum Hacked Me. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Twitter will ban you of course. Infant almost all foreign social media sites will do the same, I don't know wetin people like for LGBT sef

(1) (Reply)

A Secret Revealed / Dm For Smedan Business Registration / No Doubt Her Wett P Is So Tantalizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.