Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus (6355 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Hesssi: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Driggs: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is demonic too.

Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human.

I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBT. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.

You claim to be alone and have no friends so you def masturbate..

So my question is, do you self-service your penis or you finger your anus??

There lies my answer!

14 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Justbehave(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is demonic too.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human.

I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBT. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.
Stop disturbing us. We don't care if you are gay or not. Live and let live.

9 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.

angry

3 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by general111(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.
My brother, who are you to say u were supposed to be a girl??
What if rhe scans they did was wrong?
If you were born a boy, then you are a boy

Dont let demons play with your mind

14 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.

christians have notin against fagggots. fagggots have there human fokin right
so why dont this gay fagggots go to Mecca or middle east and marry?..like Mr Mohammed marrying Mr Yusuf abdul?..those muslims will skin the fagggots alive & feed them to camels raised in meccca!(no oofenise) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Hesssi: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
general111:

My brother, who are you to say u were supposed to be a girl??
What if rhe scans they did was wrong?
If you were born a boy, then you are a boy

Dont let demons play with your mind
Don't let demons play with your mind too.
Y'all go about calling the western world a sick place whereas y'all Nigerian Christians are praying & fasting just to get free visa to that western world you called sick place.
Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by general111(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:
Don't let demons play with you mind too.

Y'all go about calling the western world a sick place whereas y'all Nigerian Christians are praying & fasting just to get free visa to that western world you called sick place.

Hypocrite.
I am not the one calling myself a woman, when i am a man.
Please homosexualism is not normal, it is demonic.
Even the whites know this, only that they are trying to hide under the guise of modernisation..
Please and please, homosexualism is not normal

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by BobbieZion(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
So what is this your senseless write-up all about....to criticize and insult Christianity or to promote LGBT's?
Even the Koran testifies the divine nature of the Birth of Jesus Christ and his miracle power.
Even the Muslims who always see something wrong with whatever others do cannot say such rubbish, because both Religions condemn homosexuality.

FYI-Christianity brought modern education, health and other institutions.
From schools, to hospitals to tertiary institutions. You can count them one by one.
What has your LGBT movement done for the world?

8 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by advanceDNA: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.

U dont feel like a boy??
What does it feel like when u say u dont feel like a boy?? u also said u try to act like a boy....?? How do u do this exactly when u say u try??

How do boys behave that u have been trying to act like boys..?? Is it dressing?? Cos clothes is something created by fashion companies and people decide who wears them...

Do u feel like menstruating....?? because women dont feel like menstrating..its just biology on autopilot...... what feeling do u have that makes u think you are not a male

8 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:
Don't let demons play with your mind too.
Hypocrite.

so u sopot gay fagggots men insted of lesssbian & u want gays gay men to have eqaulity...corrrrect?....why dont yor people start from Mecca. go n protest in Meccca? They will chop chop yor face wit cutlass. dyamm I hate fagggots..especily when they dress like women (no oofense) grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by donbachi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
As if anybody put knife for ur neck.
For pampers wey na u go wear.

4 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by NorwegianGuest: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.

God is real my friend, and so is his punishment for sin, death is his arresting officer dragging us to his court for judgement. The only escape is Jesus, but people only seek him if they understand they are sinners. Would you not try and get someone in a burning building to get out of it even if they did not know it was burning? That is Christians looking at sinners walking into hell, and we warn them in love so that they may come to Jesus and be forgiven and set free from sin
Jesus died for our sins but death could not keep him as he was without sin himself, he is alive today and by his works alone is there salvation.

And being a boy or a girl is decided by genetics/chromosomes and can be tested, in case looking in your pants does not clear it up for you, transgenderism is a lie, all you do is forcing your body to use the wrong hormones and its not healthy long term. They just want to enslave you to the medical system, make you a customer for life dependent on paying them for products, literally a trap my friend, escape it!
If you are to take hormones, why not take some that fit your gender instead of trying to double down on going the opposite way? That gotta be a longer distance to cover so to speak, it would require more medication to push you all that way than to merely substitute your natural production if it is indeed too low as you suggest.
Seek truth and reason and their pretend solutions fall apart at the seams. Don't let them get you!

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.

bro, we can recomend goood Local Juju Witch doctors who help people wit brain reset......juss in case u no any fagggggots or gay men who need help sir(no oofeinse) smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by okunwaye(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Iffa tear you hot slap eeh, you go swallow all this nonsense way you just vomit. angry

9 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.

our advice.
Romance section is strictly for chaasssin women..
...so kindly export & repost yor gay thread to wwww.yahoogaycomplain.com angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nelllson: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Please I need answer.

Should we identify you as a He or She or Shim??

10 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Joeev: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBT. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.
I understand what you're saying, I know you didn't choose to be born this way. If u know a very strong man of God, meet him. I know it sounds crazy, just do it
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by MasterJayJay: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
LGBTQ is either a mental disorder or demonic possession.

7 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Hesssi: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
MasterJayJay:
LGBTQ is either a mental disorder or demonic possession.
Being a Christian too is a mental slavery or a demonic possession.

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by MasterJayJay: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:
Being a Christian too is a mental slavery or a demonic possession.
Did you come out through the anus of a man? Homosexuality = Insanity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by iLegendd(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
I didn't bother reading. My anger with LGBTQ is how weak they are physically, yet mentally manipulative.

Their first manipulation was to use the rainbow color as their sign.

They know this color is already popular and everyone knows about it. They forcefully asserted themselves there and made the color theirs. That sh!t hurts me. This color I used to love as a kid. Mtcheew.

Some kids rock this color without knowing some weak, but aggressive creatures have colonized it. They're so arrogant, loud, irritating, and forceful in making sure they conquer the world and get accepted.

The stupid football federation has succumbed to these bastards. Captain band is now LGBT logo. Evil is everywhere, but LGBTQ rubbing their own evil on our faces with the help of the US government is unacceptable.

We need to rebrand that color and retrain humans from associating it with LGBT.

I'm a Christian, but Islam, Russia and China are the only reason these bastards haven't taken over the world. Thank you Islam, thank you Russia, and thank you China.

American Satanists are the cause these imbeciles are growing. The Christians in America are too weak.

If not for how Islam and Muslims love shedding blood at any slight provocation, it would've been the best religion to save humanity from all these filthy creatures. Christianity was saving humanity, but Americans have ruined it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Hesssi: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Did you come out through the anus of a man? Homosexuality = Insanity
did Joseph in the bible had sexual intercourse with mary before they born Jesus?
Christianity = insanity

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by theophorus(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Imagine All of Us choose the LGBTQ orientation, what do you think would become of Humanity is say year 2122?

You think the "Inventor" is stupid for giving you a manual (Rules/Laws) for Living? Do you know what happens when you choose not to follow the Manual?

Well people who have thoughts like you are described in Romans1:26ff
Hesssi:

Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Hesssi: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
iLegendd:
All I have to say to you for the gibberish you wrote up there is... You have no reason to stand in the way of another person's happy.

What is wrong with you Nigerians for crying out loud. You people mentality are too low. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:
All I have to say to you for the gibberish you wrote up there is... You have no reason to stand in the way of another person's happy.

What is wrong with you Nigerians for crying out loud. You people mentality are too low. Gosh!

If your happiness is at the detriment of young minds and the nation, your happiness needs to be cut short.

Will you be happy if your happiness is at the deteriment of the world, morally?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Hesssi: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
iLegendd:

If your happiness is at the detriment of young minds and the nation, your happiness needs to be cut short.

Will you be happy if your happiness is at the deteriment of the world, morally?
May your happiness be cut short. Pls leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hesssi:
May your happiness be cut short. Pls leave me alone.

Yes, my happiness should be cut short if it's at the deteriment of the whole world. You LGTBQ people are too selfish.

You think only about yourself and your happiness and how you'll conquer the world with your agenda. You don't have the rest of the world at heart. You guys are evil and heartless.

As long as anyone's happiness makes the world a terrible place, morally, it should be cut short.

11 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Brighton1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
iLegendd:
I didn't bother reading. My anger with LGBTQ is how weak they are physically, yet mentally manipulative.

Their first manipulation was to use the rainbow color as their sign.

They know this color is already popular and everyone knows about it. They forcefully asserted themselves there and made the color theirs. That sh!t hurts me. This color I used to love as a kid. Mtcheew.

Some kids rock this color without knowing some weak, but aggressive creatures have colonized it. They're so arrogant, loud, irritating, and forceful in making sure they conquer the world and get accepted.

The stupid football federation has succumbed to these bastards. Captain band is now LGBT logo. Evil is everywhere, but LGBTQ rubbing their own evil on our faces with the help of the US government is unacceptable.

We need to rebrand that color and retrain humans from associating it with LGBT.

I'm a Christian, but Islam, Russia and China are the only reason these bastards haven't taken over the world. Thank you Islam, thank you Russia, and thank you China.

American Satanists are the cause these imbeciles are growing. The Christians in American are too weak.

If not for how Islam and Muslims love shedding blood at any slight provocation, it would've been the best religion to save humanity from all these filthy creatures. Christianity was saving humanity, but Americans have ruined it.
LGBTQ are the most selfish people in the world. You even have time replying that confused dude.

Just take a look at his profile, all what he said about himself is true. Imagine a boy looking so girlish. You know how many guys don fvck the OP anus?
I hope the anus no go don start to leak before the transgender process complete ....abi him think say na one dey process dey take...
Body go tell am. Soon or later the OP go dey wear pampers because E anus no go fit hold shit again. I pity the guy.

7 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Fahvvy: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
By the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I cast out every demonic spirit plaguing his life, in the name of Jesus!!!!

I declare him free from satanic manipulation and I bring him under the covering of the blood of Jesus, in Jesus mighty name I pray, amen!!

You're free OP undecided...
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by SPAMBOX7: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2022

Lmfao cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. / Roman Goddess Slays On IG, Peep At Her Photos /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.