Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) (79465 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / World Teacher's Day: Name That Teacher You Feared Or Hated Most And Why / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by gosmoney(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Ferscoat? Dat is at ipaja also who are ur friends at fluorescent?
afficionado7:

Lol. What set were you? I attended Ferscoat but had friends in Fluorescent
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by timesupreloaded: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
kroger:

Bros Okoh, Mr Ambali and Master who teaches introtech. Those guys were nightmares. UP IC
It is normal for younger brother to disrespect older brother so I forgive you. Younger brother are always rebellious. America can never bring hatred between us. It is my responsibility to make sure my younger brother is successful. I will never allow my younger brother to suffer. I want you to be something in life. I have good job for you so you can retire back to Nigeria in the next 3yrs. You need to work for your elder brother. Send me your WhatsApp number. Make brothers nor dey quarrel again. You build 5star hotel I build too na so our papa take pray for us
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Newborn27:

Lol

Good evening ma'am.... I'm sorry for the other day I was 99.9% ready until my dad issue arrived......I felt so pained as I couldn't meet you....I believe God understand everything.

Forgive my shortcomings ma.

How's your end ma?
Haba! No issues na
Just that you would have really benefited especially for the kitchen stuff which I ended up giving a young couple. So there was still gain at the end. Hope your dad is feeling better now?
Cheers
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Newborn27(f): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Haba! No issues na
Just that you would have really benefited especially for the kitchen stuff which I ended up giving a young couple. So there was still gain at the end. Hope your dad is feeling better now?
Cheers

Thanks so much for your understanding.... you can't understand how pained I was but God understands better.

To the glory of God he's 80% back on his feet.

Shalom
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Ibunkun1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Willsland(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Which secondary was that brother! That Sir P rings a bell

E.H.S. Borokiri
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2022
austineabba:
Mr. Segun

Gombe High School...
A no nonsense man
Please sir, do you how long it takes CWAY to get back after an interview?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by AfonjaConehead: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
purejustice36:
Mr Alegbe

Mathematician teacher in Akpekpe secondary school Auchi Edo state
What year was that?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by AfonjaConehead: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
That introtech teacher and chemistry teacher that year....thunda faya them sha... especially that intro-tech.
Coolest was math teacher,Mr Ogieva..
Used to make us laff cos he always said he used to do calculations in his head at times when he's on the streets grin
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by purejustice36: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

What year was that?

2011-2014 just guessed , me no remember anything again
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by AfonjaConehead: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2022
purejustice36:

2011-2014 just guessed , me no remember anything again
Ok is that football field still there,the one opposite the road?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by purejustice36: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Ok is that football field still there,the one opposite the road?

You what year and name?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Hunamew: 7:26pm On May 02, 2023
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.