Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) (79462 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / World Teacher's Day: Name That Teacher You Feared Or Hated Most And Why / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Bukolaberry(f): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Moneyyman:
Hehe!
You know Mall Musa? And Mall Muazu?

yes o, you remember under the table, mallam bala lesson, mallam bebeji science class
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Jazzman01: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2022
elpochas:
who told u that?My primary school then had diff teachers for each subject and a form teacher.That was in the 90s.Depot Nursery and primary school Zaria.

Don't mind the kid. He is probably still in secondary school or one of the students currently affected by the protracted ASUU strike. I have checked his profile and scanned through his posts and I can see how childish his comments are.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Zonefree(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...Collage used to be a hot cake school.

Plus inter school wars...The day holyhost, GTC, development and Emmanuel college carry riot come, na race for the whole school that day...grin

As a student you must be 85% ready for movements...grin

Nwaiche sanitised the school..reasons why they kept him for long till he became permsec.
Collage used to be a school with brilliant brains with a touch of ruggedity. We are always second in West Africa in WAEC and Basketball after Kings college Lagos.

Any Friday without inter school war is always boring. All my friends in hood then school in Holy Ghost, Emmanuel college and GTC..so I usually roll with them despite my innocent look. grin

You noticed that death then was too far from humans? So many things we did then yet we didn't lose any soul, unlike now that any small thing, person go just OFF like mist.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by elpochas: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Jazzman01:

through his posts and I can see how childish his comments are.
lol
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by elpochas: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Collage used to be a school with brilliant brains with a touch of ruggedity. We are always second in West Africa in WAEC and Basketball after Kings college Lagos.

Any Friday without inter school war is always boring. All my friends in hood then school in Holy Ghost, Emmanuel college and GTC..so I usually roll with them despite my innocent look. grin

You noticed that death then was too far from humans? So many things that any small, person go just OFF like mist.
did u meet Senior Ozo and Senior Agba our two strongest men then?You remember Uyi the SP then.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Zonefree(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2022
elpochas:
did u meet Senior Ozo and Senior Agba our two strongest men then?You remember Uyi the SP then.
You're responding to one of three mentioned names.

Great OGSSIAN!

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Munzy14(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:

You noticed that death then was too far from humans? So many things we did then yet we didn't lose any soul, unlike now that any small thing, person go just OFF like mist.
Lol...yes till date we have the best brains..Competition is mad..

The hustle to be in A, B,C D classes.

Friday katakata grin

Honestly it was mischievous then..We feel death is too far.
We thank God for sanity now.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by elpochas: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:

You're responding to one of three mentioned names.

Great OGSSIAN!
wow,then u must be either Senior Agba or Uzo.The 3 names i mentioned were in one set.Thats y is nt good to talk anyhow in these life.You neva knw who is who o.Nairaland is nt a faceless forum.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Height2: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Mr Popoola and Mr Ogunrotimi of Christ's School Ado Ekiti
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by yusufdayo1: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Introtech teacher -- Mr Shiwanku...I could remember the day he gave us an assignment and my friend wrote lovely date on the cover
of the book instead of the actual date. The beating no be here ooo.
Further maths teacher--- Mr Fashogbon...infact other teachers do hire him to flog us. flogging is his hobby. he loves to flog guys at the nape of the neck while girls at the back or ontop of buttocks
Geography teacher---- I have even forgotten the name now but we do call him Baba geography. I still have bitterness towards him cos of what he did to me when I was in SS3. Very wicked and he was even a pastor at deeper life church then.
PHE teacher---Mr Akinshola aka Mr sleep (he is late now). The whole students were happy when we heard about his death then
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Ofemmanu1: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Yeah. Pen Cinema
You be OG!
I attended Sango Sev School, Agege.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by princeemmma(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2022
zsamorano:
Why...so, you're from lisabi agbongbo akala. which year did u finished from there? I don't think I can remember that Mr oyetunji o. Mine was 2003. we have MR sholuade and co then. chaiiiii, I love that school eeehnnnn. erekere, izuzu....etc chaiii

I finished 2011

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by princeemmma(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2022
beejayodus:
Abeokuta?

Yh Lisabi abeokuta, 2011 set
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by princeemmma(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Anansa0003:
I'm currently serving at lisabi grammar school ooo

Mr. Oyetunde was teaching SOS/Government then 2011
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by goldmatrix(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Those who beat teachers how are they now? Some of you are into yahoo, some into drugs and some of you into rituals. You won't beat a teacher and go scot free.. It was my teachers" chastisements that made me chose science, and today a chartered engineer..

esivue007:
Well
During my time,we followed our seniors attitudes cuz they're known to beat stern teachers especially after Closing hours.

Me,I go just dey watch! grin grin.

I won't forget the day my class mates shared planks among theirselves to beat a certain teacher
Omo na police scatter everybody for school dat day.

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Moneyyman: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Hehe. I'm not a female fa. I didn't attend Bukavu Girls.

Bukolaberry:
yes o, you remember under the table, mallam bala lesson, mallam bebeji science class
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by esivue007(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2022
goldmatrix:
Those who beat teachers how are they now? Some of you are into yahoo, some into drugs and some of you into rituals. You won't beat a teacher and go scot free.. It was my teachers" chastisements that made me chose science, and today a chartered engineer..

did u just Said some of you are into Yahoo etc..
Including me?
Lol..
I laugh @ u big time.
If only you know that you just Quoted a young man that has an everlasting, relevant,good and a perfect lifestyle and career.
And I never said I beat a teacher.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by esivue007(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2022
victme1:

That should be Eko Boys Mushin
it was Alakunre High Schl in Akure.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by esivue007(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Kajaard:

You must have attended a very local school. Nothing to be proud of there. Nonsense.
local school??
Roflmao!! grin grin
It was a popular and well known Government Secondary school.
And I never said I was proud of it.
Just so you know that it's only a very few young adults then would feel remorse or won't enjoy those things in those days.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by beejayodus(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2022
princeemmma:

Yh Lisabi abeokuta, 2011 set
Okay. My ex attended the school, 2015 set. I attended BBHS, 2008 set.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Anansa0003: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
princeemmma:

Mr. Oyetunde was teaching SOS/Government then 2011
Ohh..Na Mr Akintola be the govt teacher for ss3 while Mrs Ajayi for ss2
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Adgraced: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
I have forgotten his name. But he was my nemesis in primary school. I was a perpetual late comer. He was always standing like this beside the school entrance with his wicked cane, waiting for late comers. grin grin
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Itidicious: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
jamesfadairo:

I think all intro tech teacher are wicked by default, the one that taught me will leave you deaf if he gives you a slap
omo it's seem all introtech teacher are wicked from people's comments here. ���� grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Itidicious: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bamijoko1:

Omo how can i forget mr izebe our introtech teach at saint joseph boys senior secondary school, surulere lagos, the man really disturb boys in that year.
it must surely be an introtech teacher, grin grin
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Adiob200(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Adgraced:
I have forgotten his name. But he was my nemesis in primary school. I was a perpetual late comer. He was always standing like this beside the school entrance with his wicked cane, waiting for late comers. grin grin
they no dey too catch me for late comer during secondary school days...because many short cut dey..wey student create ,that lead to school
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Streetdreamx(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
sir enyia...community secondary school oroworukwo port harcourt.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Oreoluwa5: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Oreoluwa5: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
chidonez:

Oreoluwa olatunde is that you?
I had a seat mate like that when I attended command children school kaduna(ccskd)
I'm not Oreoluwa Olatunde, the Oreoluwa Playing you're
talking about is Mrs Olatunde's son, the english teacher,
right?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Healthrelatedjo: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ronpet777:

I know him...He is a friend but I didn't know he could flog that much. I stay in Abk and my sister attended Charis.
the man is very nice, but his presence alone commands common sense.. lol
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Healthrelatedjo: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Emychina:
obodo Charley ,what of lower,konkins,epe. That phe teacher wey dey use leg of locker flog person.i can never forget that short man.
nah bro, the Charis I am talking about is in ogun state. This Mr. Ayoola is a nice man.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by lastchild: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
sir ohaka, National high school Aba
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Bukolaberry(f): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Moneyyman:
Hehe. I'm not a female fa. I didn't attend Bukavu Girls.

alright then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.