Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) (79400 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / World Teacher's Day: Name That Teacher You Feared Or Hated Most And Why / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Jazzman01: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

In primary schools, we don't have different teachers taking each subjects... But a class or form teacher for each arms.

Check the date bro, That was 27yrs ago when i was in primary 6 and i can still remember vividly that we had different teachers for social studies, agric, fine art, integrated science, mathematics English etc. I guess you are an idomie generation.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Apus: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
shigo20:

The name sounds familiar. what school is that

Akintan Junior Grammar School
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cool
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Munzy14(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Bozz man is a cultist. Lol. person wey dey carry pistol gun chase us come assembly. He came from Holy ghost college, one of the most brutal schools then. He helped us during WAEC though, God bless him for me.

I didn't meet Nwaiche and Egwulonu. Left 2004.

Sir Ninja wey dey teach Igbo language, right? That man is another devil for flogging. He's also cunning and dubious cheesy

You know Mr Dan and Osuofia? Na these ones worry us that year. Dem no dey allow us break feddy babes fence in peace. cheesy
Bags of cement wey I buy as punishment for GSSO, don suppose reach me to build my own house now cheesy grin
You were probably ahead of us then.

Boss man sef..Yea he was moved from Holy ghost to GSSO. Mainly to sanitize the school..But he was already tired and getting set for retirements.

Ninja.. cheesy you got a perfect description of him.

Yes reverend Dan always submit his Audi for chase..The day he nearly caught I and my Guys eeh..we follow the second back gate to works escape..

Osuofia the sprinter...That man will win usain bolt handicap in 100meters cheesy

GSSO was fun..

But very cool now.

My little bro 017 set, said evevrywhere don calm before he graduated sef...Coming in of Soft work in Owerri, reduced those secondary school clique fight to zero.

Now, everybody want to drive Lexus or GLK.. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by elpochas: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sir Ninja na Barawo,man help us finish for Igbo for Junior Waec con dy ask 4 money later.Uncle Dan d Intro tech teacher was our problem in Jss3,once u sight am na seriour run.Munzy14.Zonefree

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by shigo20(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Apus:

Akintan Junior Grammar School
Not my school but just name coincident.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Munzy14(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
elpochas:
Sir Ninja na Barawo,man help us finish for Igbo for Junior Waec con dy ask 4 money later.Uncle Dan d Intro tech teacher was our problem in Jss3,once u sight am na seriour run.Munzy14.Zonefree
Soo dubious..Only comes to class to shalaye, crack joke and move.

Na for his mouth I hear say soup is of two tyoes..

1. Hold up soup.
2. Express soup. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Munzy14(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
elpochas:
Sir Ninja na Barawo,man help us finish for Igbo for Junior Waec con dy ask 4 money later.Uncle Dan d Intro tech teacher was our problem in Jss3,once u sight am na seriour run.Munz.y14.Zonefree

1. Hold up soup.
2. Express soup. grin
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by elpochas: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:
1. Hold up soup. 2. Express soup. grin
you remember dat his song?Mbele na yie elu,mbele.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by elpochas: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

In primary schools, we don't have different teachers taking each subjects... But a class or form teacher for each arms.
who told u that?My primary school then had diff teachers for each subject and a form teacher.That was in the 90s.Depot Nursery and primary school Zaria.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by asatemple(f): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Our Fine Art teacher in secondary school
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Jagabanofafrica: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Popoola, Aligrams
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Kajaard: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
esivue007:
Well
During my time,we followed our seniors attitudes cuz they're known to beat stern teachers especially after Closing hours.

Me,I go just dey watch! grin grin.

I won't forget the day my class mates shared planks among theirselves to beat a certain teacher
Omo na police scatter everybody for school dat day.

You must have attended a very local school. Nothing to be proud of there. Nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Gkay1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
French teacher in those day

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr olorunfemi Geography teacher and Teddy(nickname ) intro tech.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Emychina(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Mr. Ayoola my phe teacher.. Charis students can testify to this
obodo Charley ,what of lower,konkins,epe. That phe teacher wey dey use leg of locker flog person.i can never forget that short man.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by 2Radii: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Ajumobi, my agric teacher

Oskin, physics teacher
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by mhizandrea1(f): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
I had a lot of them in my school back then grin grin
The male teachers in my school were all disciplinarians.....ahhh.....they really dealt with students back to back. To us then, it was like they derived joy in flogging, but it was all for the best sha grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Corridon: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mystic216:
Mr. Kendo at ASSS Umunze
No way I’m forgetting that man
All saints secondary school Umunze near GTC close to temp site. Are you from Umunze?

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by austineabba(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr. Segun

Gombe High School...
A no nonsense man

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sir John John Uket.

Handled biology and chemistry back in All Saints Presbyterian Academy, Cross River State.

He was one disciplinarian whose prowess with the cane was second to none. And he was super good at his teaching craft.

Works at the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology now.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Mindlog: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
wiseone28:
Our school councilor..

He was the must feared then grin

If the school counsellor was feared, then he must be a "quack"! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Kingozymandias(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
esivue007:
Well
During my time,we followed our seniors attitudes cuz they're known to beat stern teachers especially after Closing hours.

Me,I go just dey watch! grin grin.

I won't forget the day my class mates shared planks among theirselves to beat a certain teacher
Omo na police scatter everybody for school dat day.

And you wonder why you turned out the way you did? When you grew up idolising hooligans ?

Wait is this Omenka alternative accounts ?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:
How many I go fit talk? How many I go narrate?

Uncle Sam! Uncle Sly!

I could comfortably chop cane from every teacher in the School except those two. If there's a beating to be made and those two are called upon by the Proprietress, we started crying before we were even called out. Guilty oh, innocent oh, everybody was crying.

Innocent were crying for the guilty students, guilty were crying for themselves! Chai!
grin grin grin

Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by izenco2005(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
My teacher dan one of sister school in aba dan, this man won kill me wit cane, sir intro tech.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Oshioke of OLFC Auchi
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by cricifixo: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elder Uche a.k.a Ete. Even principal dey fear the short man
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by yamunla(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
gulfer:
Bros Okoh; Igbobi College..... Plus the fact that he knows almost everyone by name and face , na serious Japa everywhere grin grin grin grin grin

THOSE BOYSSSSSS!!!!
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Farid24224(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hah!! That's our principal and Maths teacher...Mr. Martins Felix!!

If that soul stand like this ehn!! You will see students running helter skelter...Even those in creche fa... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.