Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu (19595 Views)

The New Nigeria Under President Tinubu, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2022
grin
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Anu ohia ki bu

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2022
God forbid BAT thing.

I rather vote for Atiku or Kwankwaso than to vote Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by mooremoney(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2022
One good thing about the igbos is that one man does not speak for the igbos. We know what is good for us. Over our dead bodies, we will never vote in a drug baron. We didn't vote Buhari, we can't vote for incompetence

5 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe zombidients and zombidiots are here

Omo, if you dey outside shame supposed dey catch you troll OBIdients again.

It seems you are always indoors checking happenings on Internet.

To every single Tinubu Supporter, there are 7 OBIdients, Even in lagos.

Come out and see for yourself or ask around.

5 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by confirmerg(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Poll will decide
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by franchasofficia: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2022
This is like telling France coach; let us remove Mbappe from a crucial match and put in Thierry Henry just because Henry helped France score one winning goal in France 98, no be juju be that shocked cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Lovenorth: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Pls continue I am watching grin
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am crying my voice hoarse trying to make my kinsmen tow this line of thought since 2014 and I am tired of doing that....

Anyhow Igbos want let it be...

Why take a fish when you about to take over the fishpond?

5 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2022
ScamHunter:
Otolo gbaguo go dia

You forgot to add thunder....

7 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Maccar02: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2022
Yes and win the heart of Yoruba's forever it will even bring trust among the south

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by donprinyo(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2022
I no blame una. Only in Nigeria igbos don't have respect.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Tinubu is already on life support... he needs all the rest, love and support he can get in the hospital before he joins his Ancestors... but the greedy old man will not rest until nature forces him to rest in peace into the afterlife and then re-unite with lucifer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Benefits to who? Lmaoo
Nigga I’m doing fine for myself despite the economic hardship

2 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2022
They will not still learn lesson, after defeat of obi, they will be wailing marginalisation that they want most juicy appointments in govt they did not vote for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Crusadee: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2022
Na mumu and nkpulumiri dey worry it brain
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by layzie: 7:19am On Sep 25, 2022
It's not in any ethnic group's best interest to support any candidate. That's why we have remained impoverished. The people that have ruled for majority of the time are still poor. A lot of people in Bayelsa are still struggling with basic needs. We have gone beyond that now. The writer of the article doesn't get it.

Who is the best candidate to lead the country? Whoever you believe that person is, support him/her for a better Nigeria. Politics of ethnicity has never and will never favour the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by haslaw(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Best advice for IGBOS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by SHINJA: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Lol..How do you expect Christians to vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket..

I don't just understand ...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by TenQ: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:
It’s

https://thenationonlineng.net/its-in-igbos-best-interest-to-support-tinubu/
Igbos have never been President of Nigeria. Igbos have a promising candidate in Obi and another Igbo man is rooting for someone outside the Igbo community.
How does make sense!?

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am crying my voice hoarse trying to make my kinsmen tow this line of thought since 2014 and I am tired of doing that....

Anyhow Igbos want let it be...
the one you ppl toed in 2015,no be disaster be the result?
Die it there

4 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by TenQ: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2022
layzie:
It's not in any ethnic group's best interest to support any candidate. That's why we have remained impoverished. The people that have ruled for majority of the time are still poor. A lot of people in Bayelsa are still struggling with basic needs. We have gone beyond that now. The writer of the article doesn't get it.

Who is the best candidate to lead the country? Whoever you believe that person is, support him/her for a better Nigeria. Politics of ethnicity has never and will never favour the masses.
Except that is what the Fulanis have always succeeded with. But many people are still reading ancient books of wisdom
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Regex: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2022
How do this people breathe and think? When there's a son of the soil. How can we leave our own that we should support, party regardless and give support to another? Omo eh
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Chyma231(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Na your papa wan support tinubu
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by tyinfinity: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2022
That was how they put ojukwu into problem before he ran away.obituary will also run away to Lagos after the election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Joey4321: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Jennifer663:
Yes some, not all igbos

Which some grin. It's like you don't know who these igbos are.

Have you forgotten tinubu picked a core northern vp?

An igbo man will rather drink mud water than vote tinubu.

The article reeks of stupidity and lacks common judgement.

Let's be cautious abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by LivingTribunal: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2022
He wants the igbos to support Tinubu and contradictorily stating why, and then said presidency is not a regional issue making a total garbage with the long epistle.. He's a clown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Justpassingby45(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2022
So what happened with the one we have with Buhari (THE BEST INTEREST)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Ancestortinubu: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2022
Go collect your ghana must go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2022
odduduwa:
Who is this low life

Frederick Nwabufo is a lowlife?

2 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2022
Why can't we try Igbo presidency

I'm voting for Obi

4 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by lezz(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.