Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu (19644 Views)

The New Nigeria Under President Tinubu, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Wwwq: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by TenQ: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

He is pained it's not him, he thinks hes more qualified, and so if not him no igbo should win so he can campaign in coming year.. if an igbo wins it would be another 16 years b4 he gets a fair chance
Equity in a multi-ethnic society dictate that opportunities should go round

If we can do quota system for northerners, the easterners deserve their own person. Except Nigeria can claim that they've been very fair to all irrespective of tribes or tongue!

BTW, I'm not even Igbo, I am Yoruba!
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by themanderon: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Not all Igbo are supporting peter Obi and not all Yoruba are supporting Tinubu. Whoever you support is your own personal business and you will reap the benefits of your actions shikina.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Skillgate: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
It appeared that the trend now is to invite some prodigal and greedy IBO sons and pay them to write thrash and meaningless articles concerning the Peter Obi presidential aspirations which is popularly accepted nationwide.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Bayyajidda(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am crying my voice hoarse trying to make my kinsmen tow this line of thought since 2014 and I am tired of doing that....

Anyhow Igbos want let it be...

Since 2014, you are one of the evil people that forced a renowned failure down our throat in 2015, now trying to force another failure down our throat in 2023. That will never work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by donhils: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Who is this one?
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Jeffchibunna4(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mirabella00:
Some

I dey feel your pain....

E go clear for your eyes come 2023��
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by harmony75: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
No matter the amount in the brown envelope you were given I will still be OBIdient! You and Orji Uzokalu should go and sit down!
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Foreseer: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe zombidients and zombidiots are here

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Chinedum300: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thunderstorms strike you to hell
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by blackpanda: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2022
eyenogoquiet:
grin it's annoying towing this path of thought, claiming another clueless personality, with some group of diversified minded other persons (just like the present administration), will unify the masses; well if you have not been paying attention, Nigerian are already unified in pain and suffering and the desire for something better, thanks to this administration. So e go serve all of us better to dodge another bullet that is already carrying attributes of this administration clueless and pointless.

Vote different, vote new.

Then when Tinubu wins, same u will be expecting miracle appointments and crying marginalization. Some people never learn. Smh
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by blackpanda: 12:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Since 2014, you are one of the evil people that forced a renowned failure down our throat in 2015, now trying to force another failure down our throat in 2023. That will never work!

You will keep crying till 2031. Till u learn. Obi ain't going nowhere. Igbos will still remain the losers in 2023. Ipob will resume in another form, zero federal appointments, just wailings till kingdom come grin
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Bayyajidda(m): 12:34am On Sep 26, 2022
blackpanda:

You will keep crying till 2031. Till u learn. Obi ain't going nowhere. Igbos will still remain the losers in 2023. Ipob will resume in another form, zero federal appointments, just wailings till kingdom come grin

Cry baby... Keep crying... The pain must be very excruciating.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ardave2k13: 2:15am On Sep 26, 2022
eyenogoquiet:
grin it's annoying towing this path of thought, claiming another clueless personality, with some group of diversified minded other persons (just like the present administration), will unify the masses; well if you have not been paying attention, Nigerian are already unified in pain and suffering and the desire for something better, thanks to this administration. So e go serve all of us better to dodge another bullet that is already carrying attributes of this administration clueless and pointless.

Vote different, vote new.

And vote the man that has demonstrated capacity in Revenue Generation to fix our ailing economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ardave2k13: 2:16am On Sep 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Omo, if you dey outside shame supposed dey catch you troll OBIdients again.

It seems you are always indoors checking happenings on Internet.

To every single Tinubu Supporter, there are 7 OBIdients, Even in lagos.

Come out and see for yourself or ask around.

That's true.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ardave2k13: 2:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Benefits to who? Lmaoo
Nigga I’m doing fine for myself despite the economic hardship

You will now do better when the man wey sabi mount the saddle.

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ardave2k13: 2:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Spherica177:
there's no difference between south east and the North. South East is even worse in the sense that they blame the fulanis for their own problems. I'm glad some south east governors has debunked it claiming it's igbos killing their people not fulanis

The northerners do not blame other regions for their misfortunes unlike igbos

My sermon this morning to you and others was that Peter Obi cannot win the presidency. It's obviously between Tinubu and Atiku.

But choose wisely.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Poleski: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Stupid man!
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Adgraced: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mr. Nwabufo should not make this a tribal election. I know a lot of Igbos that are supporting Tinubu and vice versa. Obi's support system is beyond tribe. Many Nigerians are supporting him out of desperate hope for a change, looking beyond his ethnic origin, and because he's being able to sell himself as what an average man on the street hopes Nigeria to become in future.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
That is why buha stepped up his tribalism against them.they must not make same mistake again. angry
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ImperialKingJosh: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2022
TenQ:

Equity in a multi-ethnic society dictate that opportunities should go round

If we can do quota system for northerners, the easterners deserve their own person. Except Nigeria can claim that they've been very fair to all irrespective of tribes or tongue!

BTW, I'm not even Igbo, I am Yoruba!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ImperialKingJosh: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2022
MrBanner:

That's not what I mean, sir. What I'm trying to say is that they can begin to build trust from there. There's this unspoken distrust that Nigerians in general have for the Igbos due to the events of the civil war. They will have to begin from somewhere to win back the hearts of other regions.

You treat them like shyt, they asked to leave, you refused, then they ask for their rightful share to stay, you still refuse giving them the same reason they had to leave...
What do you exactly want if not to be plainly unjust intentionally?
If this isn't wickedness
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Tycyborg(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
07kjb:

Why will a sensible Nigerian vote Tinubu when Obi is on ballot

Same way why will a sensible person vote obi and atiku...
They (all politicians) are all part of the failed admins... So stop your double standard shit and move on... You have your choice and they have theirs... You ain't the one who gave them life.
Chose yours and let them chose theirs... Simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Strategies To Navigate Fuel Subsidy Removal / Lagos On Total Lockdown As Residents Groan As Buhari Set To Visit State / NBA Sues Kenny Ogungbe, Hannatu Musawa, Culture Minister Over NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.