Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu (19598 Views)

The New Nigeria Under President Tinubu, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by saysugar(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=Badguy77 post=116991283]Tilimbu Lagos this, tilimbu Lagos that.. What did tilimbu do in Lagos? I swear Lagos was a no go area when tilimbu was in power.. I was staying in oshodi then., touts and hoodlums everywhere, everyday we lock our doors by 7 cos agboro go soon fight.. Bomboy and oluomo were fighting always chai Lagos was hell wen tilimbu was in power... [/quote angry
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Conrod: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am crying my voice hoarse trying to make my kinsmen tow this line of thought since 2014 and I am tired of doing that....

Anyhow Igbos want let it be...
Untill your crying upgrades to weeping and then suicide,..we will not listen.

2 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by jrusky(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2022
Nwabuifo pls n need telling them let them stay there attacking Tinubu and Atiku by the time day break the marginalisation gap will be so wide like the distance from heaven to earth then their normal cry begins the deal has been done, sealed and confirmed obi will never rule Nigeria nothing 1million obishit supporters can do bout it.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Reasonable4me: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe zombidients and zombidiots are here

I can't even imagine how much you love this peter Obi picture so much. It's always a point of reference and pictogram.

Peter Obi in your face, in your phone, in your heart, in your head, in your consciousness, in your room, in your house and in your life.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Konjiboii: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Igbo people dey fall hand sha, that's one thing you have to give to the northerners you can be Vlad the impaler but as long as you are from the north they will rally towards you,I feel this set of Igbo people are benefitting from APC and they know once Obi becomes president the careless cash flow and looting will sieze. It's a shame really that they will sell their brother and the future of their region for monetary gains.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2022
Fact, they benefit immensely from Lagos, Lagos is where the market is,. Market is king, there are always lots of willing investors that want to invest in Lagos, investors from all over the world with hard currency. Show respect to people that help you to eat.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by chatinent: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Well, Tinubu, Obi, and Atiku, are one -- politicians overly ambitious.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Myer(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2022
eyenogoquiet:
grin it's annoying towing this path of thought, claiming another clueless personality, with some group of diversified minded other persons (just like the present administration), will unify the masses; well if you have not been paying attention, Nigerian are already unified in pain and suffering and the desire for something better, thanks to this administration. So e go serve all of us better to dodge another bullet that is already carrying attributes of this administration clueless and pointless.

Vote different, vote new.

The problem is most igbos believe they're wiser than everyone else. Unfortunately, the reality of nigerian politics says different.

This Fredick Nwabufo has spoken with wisdom. But igbos will continue to make the same mistake over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Kwem(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am crying my voice hoarse trying to make my kinsmen tow this line of thought since 2014 and I am tired of doing that....

Anyhow Igbos want let it be...
chineke kpoo gi oku cry
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by eyenogoquiet(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2022
Myer:

The problem is most igbos believe they're wiser than everyone else. Unfortunately, the reality of nigerian politics says different.

This Fredick Nwabufo has spoken with wisdom. But igbos will continue to make the same mistake over and over again.
My opinion is Oga Nwabufo is too direct asking for them to support this person, some commented we vote wisely, and honestly APC is currently not the wise party.
Nwabufo is trying to create some kind enlightenment which should have come way before now, and I think him asking Igbo's to side with obvious incompetence to prove a point is wrong. Very wrong
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2022
zombies will not listen
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ImperialKingJosh: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2022
MrBanner:
A Tinubu Presidency will guarantee an Igbo Senate President, I would accept this offer if I were them.

Because they dont deserve presidency or vice abi?
Good thing you are not them, they have value..
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Onye ara!! What happened when Afenifere supported a candidate?

Only a FOOL will say Igbo people are suffering because they refused to vote for Buhari.

When you go to buy petrol, kerosene, gas, are you given a discount because you are not Igbo?

Victims of terrorists as a result of incompetence of APC led government are they only from Igbo?

I guess APC is giving other tribes free food while only Igbo people are buying theirs with their own money.

but u will come are and cry about bad roads in d east, and erosion ravaging d entire east
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ImperialKingJosh: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Maccar02:
Yes and win the heart of Yoruba's forever it will even bring trust among the south
But you yoruba can not vote Peter and bring that trust abi? They dont want to win the hearts of igbos baa..
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Fedric nwabufo wants tinubu elected president at the expense of all nigerians becous of the peanut he stands to get . very selfish individual. deserves to be hanged
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ImperialKingJosh: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Fiscus105:
They will not still learn lesson, after defeat of obi, they will be wailing marginalisation that they want most juicy appointments in govt they did not vote for

Maybe you're to learn lesson n vote Obi so after his victory you would partake ..
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ImperialKingJosh: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2022
haslaw:
Best advice for IGBOS
You mean for yoruba
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ImperialKingJosh: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2022
TenQ:

Igbos have never been President of Nigeria. Igbos have a promising candidate in Obi and another Igbo man is rooting for someone outside the Igbo community.
How does make sense!?

He is pained it's not him, he thinks hes more qualified, and so if not him no igbo should win so he can campaign in coming year.. if an igbo wins it would be another 16 years b4 he gets a fair chance
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Myer(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2022
eyenogoquiet:

My opinion is Oga Nwabufo is too direct asking for them to support this person, some commented we vote wisely, and honestly APC is currently not the wise party.
Nwabufo is trying to create some kind enlightenment which should have come way before now, and I think him asking Igbo's to side with obvious incompetence to prove a point is wrong. Very wrong

His point is simple, that the Igbo elders should have acted with more tact.

Everyone has their civic right to vote for whoever they so choose.
But for Igbo elders to outrightly declare block votes only pitches the west and east against each other, yet again.

We all know Peter Obi is the obvious sound choice to vote for among the top parties.
But Igbo elders should have been more tactful. That's the point of Mr Fredrick.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ImperialKingJosh: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2022
When its turn for the south east all of a sudden presidency is not regional issue...
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by MrBanner(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

Because they dont deserve presidency or vice abi?
Good thing you are not them, they have value..

That's not what I mean, sir. What I'm trying to say is that they can begin to build trust from there. There's this unspoken distrust that Nigerians in general have for the Igbos due to the events of the civil war. They will have to begin from somewhere to win back the hearts of other regions.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by ImperialKingJosh: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Peter Obi has already shown that COWARDICE is the main selection criteria for their leaders.

He ran away from PDP primaries like Ojukwu and Kanu ran after chestbeating.
Do you know

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Forumobserver12(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2022
Eveybody have the right to support who ever they want to support, trying to make Igbos look politically naive is a stale narrative, Tinubu as a person has no regards or respect for Igbos, that's a fact, how many times has Tinubu visited the SE since he left office as Governor of Lagos? What makes you think that the situation will change if he becomes president of Nigeria?

How many of these lIgbol eeaders has Tinubu visited since he started his campaign? Do you expect the Igbo leaders to go and line up in Tinubu's gate and pledge their support to him?
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Lee213: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2022
Thunder......
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Realist12: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2022
Racoon:
Efulefu like this one and Joe Igbokwe are the types of Igbos who make a chronically sick and cognitively impaired drug running kingpin that escape incarceration in a US jail feel like the destiny of the Igbo race rests with playing servitude to him.

I don't blame them. Some people conscience can be bought.You can continue with the asslicking or sniffing the gutters of Lagos.
man it's not servitude as you put it , it's politics.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Idiotseverywher: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2022
membranus:

Big lies!!! Tinubu is doing all these injustices to Igbos in Lagos, and heaven has not fallen, and no single protest from all Igbos in Lagos.

Chai, fear God o!!
Let me tell you in as much as I don't like saying much about Tinubu's hatred on igbos or write a reminder about it because of personal reasons I want to give you a clue, as a journalist who worked in both vanguard and guardian newspapers for many years in Lagos and still working in a National media house currently, Tinubu has been trying to acquire the trade fair complex where 89 percent of igbos importers have warehouses and shops, he even threatened to close that place during his tenure even till now through his proxies, what saved or saving the igbos is because federal government knows Tinubu's plan, he closed the Alaba international market for weeks when the traders there resisted his move to take over and acquire the place and to influence the market executive, the ohaneze worldwide have to come into the matter, the issue was resolved through late Abraham Adesina, who mandated Tinubu to unseal Alaba international market and remove his interest at that place, that was why Tinubu never worked on that part of the road along ojo , ajangbadi , okoko axis till he left office, I just don't want to write much about Tinubu's encounter with igbos in Lagos as a journalist I know a lot but like I said early I have my personal reasons not to comment on Tinubu's diatribe, that guy hate igbos, I have and I know links of his various comments on igbos and even those who can give references and live facts

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by OMYKROIN: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2022
MrBanner:
A Tinubu Presidency will guarantee an Igbo Senate President, I would accept this offer if I were them.

All Nigerians want is good government based on competence and meritocracy not inheritance, favouritism, tribe, religion, etc.
The old ways have never worked, let us try something new before there would be no Nigeria again at least by then most or these men are dead and their children abroad, we the poor masses want our country back not in the hands of a half past dead old man who said PVC can expire, can't stand straight, can't say the meaning of APC, urinates around like petrol tanker, and promised us agbado.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by STPEACE10: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2022
Everything should be centered towards the Nigerian best interest not Igbo or any tribe. And as it stand now, PO is the man for the job.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by CSTRR: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Nwanne, no be insults or abuse. Na 100% fact.

Let me remind you - Ojukwu ran to Abidjan, Kanu ran and was caught in Kenya. Obi ran from PDP primaries. All after chestbeating. And before the first gunshot.

These are easily verifiable facts. Google is your friend, negro.

We don't want a coward president that will shiit his pants and run away from Aso Rock when Boko Haram attacks Borno State.

Tinubu's courage in fighting at the APC Primaries is what Nigeria needs NOW. A courageous and decisive President. Not a coward.
Let me tell you another truth.

Tinubu is a drug dealing criminal that will never be president.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu by Okudiover(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Okay convince me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fake Police Commissioner Arrested In Abuja / Southern Governors Wives Visit Aregbesola (Photos) / IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.