Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches (43529 Views)

Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen / hyper realistic sketches of Sanwo- olu , Adele, MJ / My Biro Sketches........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by prciouschika(f): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
You are sooooo good nna wink Keep it up
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by MadamOk(f): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oh wow its beautiful
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by emmyluizzz: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
op send me your account number let me send you something...you deserve it
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Danielmikasa001: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice work bro, more grace to your elbow.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by kkonsults: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Very nice
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by okoroemeka(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:
You see that nyash wey you draw grin

You sabi grin
he captured the glowing essense of that bending arse, marvellous

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by HolyMan12: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
okoroemeka:
he captured the glowing essense of that bending arse, marvellous
I swear down! Wonderful detail
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by chatinent: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice work of art.

Well-done, bro.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by viodemus: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Go and learn some graphics software or programming. Try and use it to expand your art strengths.

From my view, it seems like you lean towards narrating arts like cartoons and comics. So integrate the graphics parts, maybe you can expand your cartoon character possibilities. You can also make money that way.

One thing we don't have structure as nigerians, is to cooperate with other nigerians. Nobody wants to be mumu, nobody wants to sacrifice for the projects, everybody wants to be the nigerian type of oga (the ego kind), nobody wants to put in the work, everyone wants to do the least amount of work. I say all these, because you and your friends can be doing great cartoons or whatever. You guys can be making reasonable amount of money.
You can also expand your painting, learn about different paint types and applicators.

Nice art though.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by iamsolasoul(f): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Really nice
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
prciouschika:
You are sooooo good nna wink Keep it up
Thank you so much ..I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by shantti(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
That's beautiful
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
emmyluizzz:
op send me your account number let me send you something...you deserve it
Wow God bless you so much Sir I really appreciate

UBA
Godwin Osezua
Thank you so much sir

I don’t take this for granted sir

Sir emmyluizzz
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Powersurge: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is a lot of work! Great job.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
MadamOk:
Oh wow its beautiful
thank you so much I appreciate

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gerard28:

Nigga.. You're good.. just reminded me of my Teen Years. Keep it up

Anybody who says anything contrary to the beauty of these is Jealous and Stupid by Design
Thanks boss

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
FuckHomophobes:
Come and use your talent get some NFT WL
Thanks boss I will hopefully in the future
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
broadman20:

Okay I'll call you so that we can know how to go about it. At least I can handle the financial aspects of it and you can handle the scratches.

I've always dreamt of animating so many funny stories and funny moments in Nigeria like a series.

I believe with good collaboration and understanding we can build a world class brand.

Cheers.
I will be expecting it boss.. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
KillSars:
Keep it up, bro

This is Lit
thanks boss

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Thattallgirl(f): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Thanks for this, I’m really seeking for sponsorship to take my art digital...I already have my story and characterization
You're welcome. I don't think you need to wait for someone to sponsor your art to go digital. As long as you have a laptop and data connection, I feel that's all you need.

The guy I quoted earlier gave you a screenshot of where you can publish your art. You can research on how to use digital apps we have these days, and how to draw or sketch with them...even to the details. I know all these may not be cheap but I don't think it'll be that expensive. You can research on it to see if you can afford it.

Another option if you can't afford it, is to use Amazon Kindle and other self-publishing platforms out there. There is a section for comics there. If you have a laptop and can use certain apps to make your art, write your comics in the form of a book and upload it there. You don't need any money to upload your comics on these sites, you only need a laptop with internet connection.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gentledove2U:

You are good. Don’t waste you talent in Nairaland

Go on Instagram or TikTok create a page learn to make reels and start sharing videos of you creating the design. You’ll get followers then look for how to monetize your followers.
thank you so much

For this advice I’m presently on Facebook, Instagram and tiktok, I just hope for more open doors in my life

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
Nice
Thanks boss

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice, but creepy.. one could tell that you're a horror fanatic from the sketches.
Emperordynasty:
Hello guys I
Decided to drop some of my personal sketches,
Some of which areas based on my upcoming Comic work adapted from my Nairaland story

Some of them are hilarious , others tell a story, while the rest are just doodles based on my story or just my random thoughts enjoy guys...no bashing please but
Your positive opinions and constructive criticism are welcomed
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by davillian(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Op you have a good hand
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Slynation:
This one especially is looking unbelievable...!! shocked Omo you good ooO

I was very good with drawings, I was the best in my primary and secondary school, but mine was based on sports, super strikers and X-Men character back then, but my love for gaming (PlayStation 2) killed that talent...!!

Keep it up bro...
thanks bro I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Danielmikasa001:
Nice work bro, more grace to your elbow.
thanks boss

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Nice, but creepy.. one could tell that you're a horror fanatic from the sketches.
lol it’s not like that oo I can draw a lot of things ,
But you are right I do love horro r based idea,
But adventure, epic, romance, mystery, technical and wild I love too

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thattallgirl:
You're welcome. I don't think you need to wait for someone to sponsor your art to go digital. As long as you have a laptop and data connection, I feel that's all you need.

The guy I quoted earlier gave you a screenshot of where you can publish your art. You can research on how to use digital apps we have these days, and how to draw or sketch with them...even to the details. I know all these may not be cheap but I don't think it'll be that expensive. You can research on it to see if you can afford it.

Another option if you can't afford it, is to use Amazon Kindle and other self-publishing platforms out there. There is a section for comics there. If you have a laptop and can use certain apps to make your art, write your comics in the form of a book and upload it there. You don't need any money to upload your comics on these sites, you only need a laptop with internet connection.
Thank you so much...presently I’m saving for a laptop once I get that I can go full time into digital art, I’m already in whatsappp groups of like minded artist, and people have advice me to use various apps for my drawing, once I get my laptop by his grace I will go into publishing

Thank you so much
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
davillian:
Op you have a good hand
Thank you for this boss

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Me I'm afraid of anything that has to do with horror.

But you should consider writing your own comic book because you can go a long way with this talent.
Emperordynasty:
lol it’s not like that oo I can draw a lot of things ,
But you are right I do love horro r based idea,
But adventure, epic, romance, mystery, technical and wild I love too
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Grandmeister:
My Black pen sketch years ago.
Wow it’s really amazing o
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Me I'm afraid of anything that has to do with horror.

But you should consider writing your own comic book because you can go a long way with this talent.
Lol horror is actually one of the most thrilling genres of entertainment

Yeah I have a story on Nairaland literature section and i am making a comic out of it in the future

Presently working on the characterization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Becoming A Graphic Designer / Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. / Lady Draws Flavour, Phyno, Emmanuella (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.