Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches (43597 Views)

Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen / hyper realistic sketches of Sanwo- olu , Adele, MJ / My Biro Sketches........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
viodemus:
Go and learn some graphics software or programming. Try and use it to expand your art strengths.

From my view, it seems like you lean towards narrating arts like cartoons and comics. So integrate the graphics parts, maybe you can expand your cartoon character possibilities. You can also make money that way.

One thing we don't have structure as nigerians, is to cooperate with other nigerians. Nobody wants to be mumu, nobody wants to sacrifice for the projects, everybody wants to be the nigerian type of oga (the ego kind), nobody wants to put in the work, everyone wants to do the least amount of work. I say all these, because you and your friends can be doing great cartoons or whatever. You guys can be making reasonable amount of money.
You can also expand your painting, learn about different paint types and applicators.

Nice art though.
Wow thanks for this insight
I’m really willing to collaborate ,

Since I don’t have the tools to go digital I have used normally help them do the character design and concepts for them..I even have a thread on that

But generally all Nigerian artist whether traditional or digital just need encouragement

Thanks so much boss

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
That's nice, keep up the good work.
Emperordynasty:

Lol horror is actually one of the most thrilling genres of entertainment

Yeah I have a story on Nairaland literature section and i am making a comic out of it in the future

Presently working on the characterization
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Declique(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gr8 comics Bro!
I've kept some for posterity...
Keep it Up Bro, It will yield dividends!
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Munzy14(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:
You see that nyash wey you draw grin

You sabi grin
You want to make heaven like this? grin grin
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Munzy14(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
These are beautiful, nostalgic as well cos this was me couple of years ago.

I think you should tell a story with it, a short story for a beginner. It can be superhero thingy, realife experience, just anything worth listening to.

Keep it up, fella.
The sketch reminds me of primary school days..

We sketch tire.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by FuckHomophobes: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Thanks boss I will hopefully in the future

No oo, now is the future. Sending you a mail already
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

No oo, now is the future. Sending you a mail already

Boss I have isssues assessing my mails pls just message my WhatsApp

I’m waiting for your message
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Lastpharoah33: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

The sketch reminds me of primary school days..

We sketch tire.

Good old days I tell you,
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by lereinter(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
You are talented

Stay Blessed
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Streett: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Thanks boss...I’m working towards it I already have my story and presently doing the character drawings just praying for funding to go digital

Fund go come G….
Jus keep pushing, As long as you dey make the right moves

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Munzy14(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Good old days I tell you,
I swear..We created a lot of stories with this sketch in my primary 5.

Painful I can't find anyone of my personal guys in primary5 now.

I really miss them.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
lereinter:

You are talented

Stay Blessed
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Uthmaniyya: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Your drawings are nice, pls next time emphasize on sketching house and cars its more attracting.
Most of your drawings here are scary and looks like monsters, and villians

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Johnstone619(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
The talent is raw ,impressive
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Johnstone619:
The talent is raw ,impressive
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
I want to thank the admins and particularly
lalasticlala for taking this post to front page its a rare privilege ..thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by successman100: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Young and good artist....

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Landmack: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Lol your statement is out of context of the entire piece but thanks for the compliment more comments please

Lmao
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Greenback: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Op you are very talented...
You can writes educational books in pictures for primary/nursery school and present to education boards for endorsement or,I am sure you know what I am saying. Try something like that. Make them fascinating,simple, interesting, highly educative... Make sure you yourself have good university education too as author concerned and please do away with those scary drawings unless you're writing drawing a story

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Greenback:
Op you are very talented...
You can writes educational books in pictures for primary/nursery school and present to education boards for endorsement or,I am sure you know what I am saying. Try something like that. Make them fascinating,simple, interesting, highly educative... Make sure you yourself have good university education too as author concerned and please do away with those scary drawings unless you're writing drawing a story
Lol thank you boss,,

I have worked on book illustrations in the past although it’s been only once...

I will take your advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
successman100:
Young and good artist....
Thank you boss I appreciate

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by harmony75: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good keep it up �
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Nne5: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Thank you boss I appreciate
You have a great talent bro.
Continue with the good work and don't give up because the money will always roll in.

Saw you're a Christian so I'll say this : Don't be afraid to continue sketching Christian content too(it doesn't have to be bible stories). Because with the way the people on the other side are forcing down storylines filled with perversion down our throats, it'll be so welcome to get some sanity back. Who knows, you may be one of those who'll help keep things in check.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by sharone21(f): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Streett:
Your sketches Dope ….

Reminds me of my class mate for primary school then, The guy sabi draw Actor & Boss ….. e dey sweet me wan kain wan kain ah no dey concentrate for class , Under my desk I’d be gone in fantasy gazing at his sketches …
Marvel Comics too was something special to me( lol).... Na to dey draw tire for primary school with my male friends...

Once had a friend in university who was into comics and telling stories.... I had to do a historical work on the Aniomas, very detailed work with many pages while he sketched them....One of the best cartoonists in Naija as he only imagines things to draw them....Anyway, bobo has long left the shores of Nigeria....He always mentioned another guy, Chima( Anioma too) as even the best.

If you can fine tune things and possibly having video making/editing skills, you can have your YouTube channel which can also welcome adverts( paid)

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by HolyMan12: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

You want to make heaven like this? grin grin

Forget that thing..

Heaven go sure for me. God said we should love the things he created.. no be my fault say him create me I come love nyash naw! grin
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Melagros(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:
You see that nyash wey you draw grin

You sabi grin
Guy remember you be holyman oo
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by sharpwriter(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=Emperordynasty post=116994177][/quote]
They are all great! How long does it take you to make one of these drawings? (let's say a scene?)
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
sharpwriter:

They are all great! How long does it take you to make one of these drawings? (let's say a scene?)
honestly less than 5 minutes but it depends

If it’s a very very detailed work maybe up to 20 minutes or at most 30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by mocochannel: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nicèeeeeee
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nne5:

You have a great talent bro.
Continue with the good work and don't give up because the money will always roll in.

Saw you're a Christian so I'll say this : Don't be afraid to continue sketching Christian content too(it doesn't have to be bible stories). Because with the way the people on the other side are forcing down storylines filled with perversion down our throats, it'll be so welcome to get some sanity back. Who knows, you may be one of those who'll help keep things in check.
Thank you for this bro

Here is a romantic piece I did based on two characters from a Christian novelseries I am working on

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is a very touching story ...when I finally get to write it

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
mocochannel:
Nicèeeeeee
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. / Lady Draws Flavour, Phyno, Emmanuella (Photos) / Becoming A Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.