Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,700 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches (44272 Views)

Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen / hyper realistic sketches of Sanwo- olu , Adele, MJ / My Biro Sketches........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by sharpwriter(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:
honestly less than 5 minutes but it depends

If it’s a very very detailed work maybe up to 20 minutes or at most 30
Really? Are you sure, you ain't an alien shocked shocked
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by viodemus: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Wow thanks for this insight
I’m really willing to collaborate ,

Since I don’t have the tools to go digital I have used normally help them do the character design and concepts for them..I even have a thread on that

But generally all Nigerian artist whether traditional or digital just need encouragement

Thanks so much boss

I wish you the best. Cooperation with your friends and other parties, the continuous improvements in your drawings, the computerization of your works, the art work storage, and so on.

I dun cast for nl, so I can't just participate or help at will. I know how I comment here. But am a fan, and will watch your growth.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by pacespot(m): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice, very creative
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:34am On Sep 26, 2022
sharpwriter:

Really? Are you sure, you ain't an alien shocked shocked
Lol no o,mostly due to years of pratice I’ve been drawing full time since kindergarten...except for few years when I took a break

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:35am On Sep 26, 2022
viodemus:

I wish you the best. Cooperation with your friends and other parties, the continuous improvements in your drawings, the computerization of your works, the art work storage, and so on.

I dun cast for nl, so I can't just participate or help at will. I know how I comment here. But am a fan, and will watch your growth.
Thanks boss I really appreciate this

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:35am On Sep 26, 2022
pacespot:
Nice, very creative
Thank you bosss

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Oesophagus99(m): 5:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Your eye perspectives and muscles shadows are adorably awesome
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Oesophagus99:
Your eye perspectives and muscles shadows are adorably awesome
thank you

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Nerdu(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2022
The more details you put to your work the better. Lovely work
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Nerdu:
The more details you put to your work the better. Lovely work
Thank you I appreciate

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by sharpwriter(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Lol no o,mostly due to years of pratice I’ve been drawing full time since kindergarten...except for few years when I took a break
That's great! Keep it up...
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by sageb: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2022
sharone21:

Marvel Comics too was something special to me( lol).... Na to dey draw tire for primary school with my male friends...

Once had a friend in university who was into comics and telling stories.... I had to do a historical work on the Aniomas, very detailed work with many pages while he sketched them....One of the best cartoonists in Naija as he only imagines things to draw them....Anyway, bobo has long left the shores of Nigeria....He always mentioned another guy, Chima( Anioma too) as even the best.

If you can fine tune things and possibly having video making/editing skills, you can have your YouTube channel which can also welcome adverts( paid)

which LGA in the Anioma axis do you hail from?
Ika south?
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by sharone21(f): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
sageb:

which LGA in the Anioma axis do you hail from?
Ika south?

Ika North...
Are u from Delta?
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by cvinbaski(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
You drawings made me logged in. I love what u do

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by HolyMan12: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Streett:

Abegg sketch Righteousness2 …….
Na false prophet

Him too dey over do
Abeg I wan see the sketch too grin
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by sageb: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
sharone21:

Ika North... Are u from Delta?
I have lived in Boji-Boji Owa before. Ika girls like Bike so much Alua! Alua!

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
cvinbaski:
You drawings made me logged in. I love what u do
Thanks for this boss
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by sharone21(f): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
sageb:

I have lived in Boji-Boji Owa before.
Ika girls like Bike so much
Alua! Alua!

Lol....I should be the opposite
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Thank you all for the messages and comments
I’m so glad I was able to impress a lot of people by my art, but the truth is like all artist in Nigeria we really need support to fund the dream,
The government is not smiling at the masses, and ideas like mine may die off of helpers are not raised,
I don’t mind a collaboration or a full sponsorship to help create more of my art, if you go through my profile you will discover we have A studio dedicated to these artworks and not just for profit making, but for impact sake, tellling stories that can change people and the world at large
Financial support will be really appreciated
Bank details are

UBA
Godwin Osezua
Contact at 08084968437
Support would be really appreciated God bless you all for you help so far

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Lovelydaisies: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
OP, maybe you can tell a tale of your people - it seems you are from Edo State, and put it in a book.
I love your hubby/talent. Keep it up!
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by DanielPat01: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Emperordynasty:
permission granted my boss
Carry go

You know I wanted to say you should have attacjed your number to the picture but I didn't know how you feel about it. But it's nice you added it to this.

Kindly add it to o that one and mention me again.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by DanielPat01: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Damn just discovered your post hit front page. Luck you man.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
DanielPat01:

You know I wanted to say you should have attacjed your number to the picture but I didn't know how you feel about it. But it's nice you added it to this.

Kindly add it to o that one and mention me again.
alright boss

DanielPat01

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lovelydaisies:
OP, maybe you can tell a tale of your people - it seems you are from Edo State, and put it in a book.
I love your hubby/talent. Keep it up!
Very soon I will,thanks

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by DanielPat01: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Emperordynasty:
alright boss

DanielPat01

Not this. The other Labour party own.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
DanielPat01:

Not this. The other Labour party own.
Lol alright thanks
Here it is

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by DanielPat01: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Lol alright thanks
Here it is

Let me ask this before I proceed. Hope you are fully Obidient grin
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
DanielPat01:

Let me ask this before I proceed. Hope you are fully Obidient grin
Completely, totally and Obidiently Obidient My Comrade lol

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
The brand pls support us

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Enskynelson(m): 2:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Beautiful art here.
Like some persons have advised, please look for how this can be turned into money. Passion without money is number one distractor and killer of talent in Africa. If you are making serious money from this, it will increase your passion for it. All the best bro
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Enskynelson:
Beautiful art here.
Like some persons have advised, please look for how this can be turned into money. Passion without money is number one distractor and killer of talent in Africa. If you are making serious money from this, it will increase your passion for it. All the best bro
Thank you bro..seriously working on it by his grace

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
My inktober in a day sketches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Nkwocha Ernest: Artist Uses Condemned Tyres To Create Artwork / Pencil Portrait Of Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.