Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know (76726 Views)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Buksaylor: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by JuanDeDios: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
compton11:
Rumor!

Why would the millitary planned a coup against xu ji pin?
Because he keeps changing the rules to stay on in power. Dude wants to be life president - something the Chinese people resolved would not happen again after Mao. But I'd be surprised if the Chinese military moved against Xi. I'd expect any move to come from within the Communist Party itself.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by obedience4(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Can't be possible, president xi holds to much power over the powerful communist party..
And is seeking an historic 3rd term as president during September conference.
And besides no major news outlet is carrying such news

2 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by JuanDeDios: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Buksaylor:

It's Russia and South Korea we want...
What'd South Korea do to you?

2 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by obedience4(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Because he keeps changing the rules to stay on in power. Dude wants to be life president - something the Chinese people resolved would not happen again after Mao. But I'd be surprised if the Chinese military moved against Xi. I'd expect any move to come from within the Communist Party itself.

The communist party controls the people liberation army..
Top military commanders are members of the communist party

5 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Kajaard: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
benardtotti:

Social media can make you believe Jesus is coming now ! Now! Now! I always wait 24 hours before accepting any news or trend I see online .

Likewise. I do extend mine to about 48 hours to be very sure.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by frankson1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
inoki247:
Na Fake News for now till we see a beta reliable source....

This can't happen without CNN getting a hint.

Since no news channel on Dstv have carried the story, it remains FAKE NEWS.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by fxexperts: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
maestrojohn:
It has happened
I see the hand work of the west
Mumu must everything be about the west. Why must he keep trying to stay in power forever. his he the only Chinese man. is it his birth right to rule china forever. Mind you the chinse communist party are practical people and not sentimental bigots like Africans.

5 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by SIRTee15: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Even if Xi is removed or killed, it changes nothing. The communist party apparatus is just too powerful and it's grip on China too strong. That's not going to go away simply because Xi is replaced. The next in line will remain committed to the party core principles.

People should know the communist party members are fiercely anti-democratic and anti-western like freedom to even consider it for their system.

The west have lost China, that's the truth. Nothing can change that. Whatever is going on in China-coup or no coup is simply internal party wrangling amongst different power holders in CCP.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by compton11(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
JuanDeDios:

China has approved the removal of the two-term limit on the presidency, effectively allowing Xi Jinping to remain in power for life.

The constitutional changes were passed by the annual sitting of parliament, the National People's Congress.

The vote was widely regarded as a rubber-stamping exercise. Two delegates voted against the change and three abstained, out of 2,964 votes.

That was in 2018

3 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by mastermaestro(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
compton11:
Rumor!

Why would the millitary planned a coup against xu ji pin?

Dude is turning himself into a god and an institution in China. Sooner or later, he will be ousted by disgruntled party folks. Read a bit about him and his recent ideologies.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by XTHRONE(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
eteebanky1:
If they succeed in this coup then Taiwan is doomed, China will surely invade them

No sir, China will be doomed if they invade Taiwan, u use small fish to bait a shark.

2 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by RPG2020(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
We give INEC 2pm on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 2:05pm.

And we expect urchinsons to commit suicide latest by 2:07pm

Sir we have delivered your message to
INEC
Atiku
Tinubu aka Chicago
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by BePrepared: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you believe this you're still a child.

What no reasonable media has reported

Just Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by loswhite(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
maestrojohn:
It has happened
I see the hand work of the west
Foolish ppl will blame the west for everything

3 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by loswhite(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
If i say this is another propaganda by the west and its evil media to disorganise the peace of china and cause unnecessary upset and commotion people we say i have started again.

We have lot of mass shooting and gang murder happening in the un!ted state presently, no one is talking about it. But pushing down fake news and propaganda about what is never happening in china and iran in our throats.
You know why? Because they allow you see only what they want you to see.

May God save us from ignorance.
Stop displaying your foolishness. How is the news from the west? Outlook India don turn western propaganda...stupid ppl

3 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Asour: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
bro4u:
Somehow America must be indicted in this... Their hands are always dirty

Dirty you say.
But The same America warned the World that Russia was about to attack Ukraine in February this year. Most people including Russia said America was lying.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/02/11/white-house-warns-russia-could-invade-ukraine-during-olympics-urges-americans-to-leave.html

I have never seen those who denied this comeback to own up to their wrongs. Russia claimed the attack was a 'special Military Operation'.

America IS FAR from Perfect. But I'm yet to see a better world power. Seen any?

7 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by GreyLaw(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, china/japan/arab have shitty rules with government, saw a post about china leader long ago that declear a woman hanged with her kids because they could not save his picture from fire outbreak. dont know if it true, but sure it is.

You don't know anything about Japan so please study and learn. Japanese democracy is one of the best. Those guys don't even have a fully functional army. How you lumped Japan with Arabs and China is beyond me. Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by angelfallz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
You are a victim of western propaganda.
feranmi143:
Yo fish, china/japan/arab have shitty rules with government, saw a post about china leader long ago that declear a woman hanged with her kids because they could not save his picture from fire outbreak. dont know if it true, but sure it is.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by lordprogress: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
I see only fake India news outlets so it's definitely fake the Chinese are not that foolish to weaken a structure that they have built for more than 50 years.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Olalan:
How the Western media have not been able to penetrate China is a course that should be studied a place of learning

Western media dey different from CIA na. Lol.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by angelfallz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Actually you are the one that should stop displaying foolishness. The news does not have to come from a western news outlet. The westerners are smarter than that.
loswhite:
Stop displaying your foolishness. How is the news from the west? Outlook India don turn western propaganda...stupid ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by angelfallz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
How can a country invade itself?
It is like saying Nigeria would invade Lagos or Enugu, it does not make sense.
XTHRONE:

No sir, China will be doomed if they invade Taiwan, u use small fish to bait a shark.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Oshodipikin: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Holla me by quote if interested.

Huawei Y6 2018

N50k negotiable.

The least I can come is N32k not negotiable.

Perfect machine for low budget.

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Josephkabila12: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
feranmi143:
Remove Japan abeg
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Yankee101: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by KaluwisxPRO: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
If i say this is another propaganda by the west and its evil media to disorganise the peace of china and cause unnecessary upset and commotion, people will say i have started again.

We have lot of mass shooting and gang murder happening in the un!ted state presently, no one is talking about it. But they are pushing down fake news and propaganda about what is never happening in china and iran in our throats.

You know why? Because they allow you see only what they want you to see.

May God save us from ignorance.

Wetin concern US and Chinese coup? All these Agbado boys and thinking backwards.

Na so una go leave the one wey concern una dey go put mouth for another people problem.

3 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by dreu2fine(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hanibbal:
Rumors. Is the source genuine or popular. undecided
my arebu a leaner rumor is good
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by ufuosman(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
E can be possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.