Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know (76725 Views)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Unclefemolala(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
I'm interested to know
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by wildkat: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
If i say this is another propaganda by the west and its evil media to disorganise the peace of china and cause unnecessary upset and commotion, people will say i have started again.

We have lot of mass shooting and gang murder happening in the un!ted state presently, no one is talking about it. But they are pushing down fake news and propaganda about what is never happening in china and iran in our throats.

You know why? Because they allow you see only what they want you to see.

May God save us from ignorance.

This guy again. U need serious help

2 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by FreeStuffsNG: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
It will probably take armmagedon to remove Xi
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by dlaw70(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
compton11:
Rumor!

Why would the millitary planned a coup against xu ji pin?
If u are not a friend to America and u also stand against their interest, they will do everything possible to take u out .

Xi hi pin refuse to remove his hands from Taiwan, he refused to distance himself from Russia etc.

Am sure I have answered ur questions

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by wildkat: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
embarassed
Kingozymandias:
Yes Tinubu is planning a coup in China grin

Tinubu wants to install Buddhist Buddhist ticket grin

Tinubu and zingnubu grin

Xangified combo grin

He shall be friends with the new president of Nigeria next year in Peter Obi...

Insha Allah

U be weyrey aswear. No be small Zingnubu

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Fcwilly: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
If it becomes true then Putin go shit for body
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by DjRickyNG: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
I don't know why almost everyone in this forum has the issue of comprehension! These are just rumours which are more likely to be false. If it was true, it would be everywhere in the US media.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by DelphiOracle(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

If its true, Then the Chiness gov wey Nigeria owe doesn't exist anymore

Loan cancelled bii dat
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by planetx: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Keep dreaming, coup in China will never happen in a thousand year. If true the coupists will have been rounded up never to be seen again.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nettybrown(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Could this be the hand of USA?
WHY NOW?
#Fingerscrossed
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by deavicky(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abeg oh let it not be true oh, because who go borrow Buhari money.or make them no say make we pay them their money with immediate effect.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Putin
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by bhella10: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, china/japan/arab have shitty rules with government, saw a post about china leader long ago that declear a woman hanged with her kids because they could not save his picture from fire outbreak. dont know if it true, but sure it is.
What movie?
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Hanndye: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
If i say this is another propaganda by the west and its evil media to disorganise the peace of china and cause unnecessary upset and commotion, people will say i have started again.

We have lot of mass shooting and gang murder happening in the un!ted state presently, no one is talking about it. But they are pushing down fake news and propaganda about what is never happening in china and iran in our throats.

You should be planning to go down China.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Business3600: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, china/japan/arab have shitty rules with government, saw a post about china leader long ago that declear a woman hanged with her kids because they could not save his picture from fire outbreak. dont know if it true, but sure it is.
That should be north Korea
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Olalan:
How the Western media have not been able to penetrate China is a course that should be studied a place of learning

What is there to study when you know that the government placed a ban on them and not that they were given opportunity and couldn't penetrate.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Hanndye: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
dlaw70:

If u are not a friend to America and u also stand against their interest, they will do everything possible to take u out .

Xi hi pin refuse to remove his hands from Taiwan, he refused to distance himself from Russia etc.

Am sure I have answered ur questions

You are not a friend of America obviously. And am such you don't want to go there. You'd rather China.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Cloud007: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is probably the street of Beijing as we speak....

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Thazard(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dreynox:
Most times there's an iota of Truth in Such rumors, especially in Political matters like this.

It's always a rumour until it happens. Good he's likely under house arrest to avoid the alleged coup.

Our own Notorious Ajala the Traveller needs to be placed under similar restrictions to avoid wasting Tax payers money on endless Unnecessary trips that doesn't bring any positive outcome to us as a nation, both long and short term.
gringringrin Ajala the traveller.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

I don't know about China, but what is currently going on in Iran is true. Iranians are everywhere on celebrities handles begging for help.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by XTHRONE(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
angelfallz:
How can a country invade itself?
It is like saying Nigeria would invade Lagos or Enugu, it does not make sense.

Lagos or Enugu does not have thier own president, But Taiwan have, let the president of China step into Taiwan if china owns Taiwan, if china own Taiwan , why couldn't they stop Nancy pelosi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Delacroix6(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

I'm very sure your d@d isn't very proud of the kind of person you grow up to be. He probably even left before you were born... I don't blame him. I'd not want a f!shbra!n like you either.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by benardtotti(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
owagbeba:

Look.. you must understand we are in an era of full blown psychological warfare run by the west to undermine adversaries.

Just like a US official stated, “ we create reality. And while you are trying to understand it, we create new realities”

A greater percentage of the media and platforms are owned by the west.

They are currently trying to provide free Starlink (Elon Musk) for Iranians to access the web, so that they could foment riots and revolution in Iran.

You are on point! Look at how they have started pushing Taiwan against China .
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Delacroix6(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
XTHRONE:

Lagos or Enugu does not have thier own president, But Taiwan have, let the president of China step into Taiwan if china owns Taiwan, if china own Taiwan , why couldn't they stop Nancy pelosi

You've got time explaining to that dumb0... Nothin' you say will make him think like a hμman

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Delacroix6(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
benardtotti:

You are on point! Look at how they have started pushing Taiwan against China .

You are wrong. Taiwanese don't want to be a part of China. Say it as it is. Stop capping.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by benardtotti(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Delacroix6:

You are wrong. Taiwanese don't want to be a part of China. Say it as it is. Stop capping.

I know Taiwan has been trying to be independent, but who 8s suddenly pushing them to defy China? Is it not usa ?
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by lhordspy: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:

I don't know about China, but what is currently going on in Iran is true. Iranians are everywhere on celebrities handles begging for help.

How do you know that sir?

Because the western mainstream media said so?

The same western media that propagate hate among the libyans, and turn them against their government, the citizens later helped the western in killing Gadaffi after they lied to them he owns a weapon of mass destruction without eventually showing us any after they murdered him.

I think you are updated to know how it is truning out for libyans few years after. The same westerners have left them. Libya is now a country that is headquarter to every bad thing. Terrorism, human trafficking, organ harvesting , slave trading.. Just name...

This is the same script they are planning to act in iran too. The iran government already know their plan. They are resisting them and their evil western influence on their people. They know it will bring nothing but only chaos.

I just hope we africans will wise up quick. The world is breaking out of the evil westerner chain. We are the only one left behind as*licking them because they only show us what they want us to see throught their controlled media

2 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by NessFortunate: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
feranmi143:

how does it sounds military coup in an undemocratic nation? Y'all rumour mongers should have sense. Smh. May interest you to know that Xi is doing just fine. Another
cheapo-bushwa Western propaganda has failed woefully.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by t2luv1: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
bro4u:
Somehow America must be indicted in this... Their hands are always dirty

All those people that were talking that China as the new world power where are you people? China ain't nothing but the world factory that is all.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Delacroix6(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
benardtotti:

I know Taiwan has been trying to be independent, but who 8s suddenly pushing them to defy China? Is it not usa ?

May God help you.
Even Japan and Australia would never allow China to invade Taiwan. I'm not up for argument..
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by shiki(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol you are right
BigDawsNet:

If its true, Then the Chiness gov wey Nigeria owe doesn't exist anymore

Loan cancelled bii dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.