Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know (76711 Views)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by blingxx(m): 5:23am On Sep 25, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, china/japan/arab have shitty rules with government, saw a post about china leader long ago that declear a woman hanged with her kids because they could not save his picture from fire outbreak. dont know if it true, but sure it is.

I'm 100% sure you are talking about north Korea not China
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by TolaniLuv: 5:24am On Sep 25, 2022
They love that man in china like God. He brought wealth and prosperity to their country. Nigerian government has brought nothing but the opposite of it. And no coup in Nigeria yet.

Fake news
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by assholemods: 5:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Moniya4Real:
He spoke nothing but the truth bro.. Remember their system of government you portend to dislike is what transformed their entire society to what any democratic nation ever achieved in the same spate of time. - Even the West marvel at China’s breakneck speed of development

How do you know that I dislike their system of government?
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by bro4u: 5:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
ikpa kop inua
Dah owo kpeme idem mfo... There's freedom of expression
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Xiaohei(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Na rumours! Nothing don happen here so far. No news, blogs, platforms carry am cos even if na small truth, dem no go still carry the news. A lot of guys here no understand how chinco dey work. Make Una think am say Buhari say he want stay power forever until he die. Na so e be here. Baba don remove, kpai muscle men finish. Na emperor he be. Na him go decide every every. Una know how many people don kpai since zero Covid / lockdowns? People dey jump from houses. How many factories don close doors? For naija Una fit yab Buhari na. Try am here if u and ur family no go miss! Shebi Una dey flex twitter, fb, ig, YT…Come try am here na! The Koko be say even within their inner circle men dey wey want remove Baba because of him say he don make himself king. If them get opportunity them go kpai am now now. Notin concern yankee for the matter at all at all.

4 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by twilliamx(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2022
The beast from the east has taken over.. End times prophesy unloading
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by MrWraith: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:
If i say this is another propaganda by the west and its evil media to disorganise the peace of china and cause unnecessary upset and commotion, people will say i have started again.

May God save us from ignorance.

Of course despite the article clearly stating that its rumor on Indian social media. You still jump to baseless accusation of the west. Two minutes reading would have saved you from such gross display of ignorance!
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by VIKTO83(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2022
May not really be a full blown coup but I'm sure something is cooking.
That's good for us anyways....it means we won't be paying back our debts to China. If person owing u die d matter don close b that.
Should we pray for China or against China?
Buhari will be crossing his fingers right now.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Elidrisy20: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Fake news, but if it is true remain putin
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nyanabo(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Sponsored post from the West and the US to make China unstable.

They say the best attack is destabilizing the defense from within.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by christianjoy(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. why?
you said facts
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by EmiLoKanMyAss: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2022
I gbadun as you take broken yan us d Koko from ur end. Stay safe out there.
Xiaohei:
Na rumours! Nothing don happen here so far. No news, blogs, platforms carry am cos even if na small truth, dem no go still carry the news. A lot of guys here no understand how chinco dey work. Make Una think am say Buhari say he want stay power forever until he die. Na so e be here. Baba don remove, kpai muscle men finish. Na emperor he be. Na him go decide every every. Una know how many people don kpai since zero Covid / lockdowns? People dey jump from houses. How many factories don close doors? For naija Una fit yab Buhari na. Try am here if u and ur family no go miss! Shebi Una dey flex twitter, fb, ig, YT…Come try am here na! The Koko be say even within their inner circle men dey wey want remove Baba because of him say he don make himself king. If them get opportunity them go kpai am now now. Notin concern yankee for the matter at all at all.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by uunwanaobong3: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2022
CNN and Western media disinformation and misinformation campaign as usual........... But their time of press monopoly and unchallenged Media coverage is coming to an end.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by angelfallz(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2022
The president of China can step into Taiwan, as Taiwan is a province of China like Hong Kong and Macau are. Taiwan's president can enter mainland China.
Do you even know how Taiwan came to be? Years ago, there was a civil war on the mainland of China between ROC (Repbulic of China) supporters and PRC (People's Republic of China) supporters, aka the communist party. The PRC won, and the roc and their supporters fled to the Chinese island, now known as Taiwan.
They remained there with the hope that one day they would come back to claim the mainland of China as their rightful rulers.

Now you asked me a question about presidents stepping into China. Let me ask you my own. 

Why hasn't Taiwan declared independence from mainland China?

About Nancy Pelosi: The USA, being the war monger and trouble maker that it is, uses Taiwan to antagonise China, hence the Nancy Pelosi visit. They are trying to force China into fighting itself. Who wins when China starts to fight itself? The US of A, of course.
The Americans fear China. That is why they are using all the tricks in their books to frustrate and antagonise China.

Do you know that the USA recognizes that Taiwan is part of China?

Do you know that the USA has a One China foreign policy?

Mr. Man go and educate yourself and don't only rely on what you hear on the news, because the news is not always true.
Research and ask the right questions, then you would know when America is lying to you.

XTHRONE:

Lagos or Enugu does not have thier own president, But Taiwan have, let the president of China step into Taiwan if china owns Taiwan, if china own Taiwan , why couldn't they stop Nancy pelosi
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by deolumike(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2022
shiki:
cool If it’s true, then our own is over due
DSS do your job
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by JuanDeDios: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2022
compton11:
China has approved the removal of the two-term limit on the presidency, effectively allowing Xi Jinping to remain in power for life.

The constitutional changes were passed by the annual sitting of parliament, the National People's Congress.

The vote was widely regarded as a rubber-stamping exercise. Two delegates voted against the change and three abstained, out of 2,964 votes.

That was in 2018
True. China here is the CCP and the CCP is Xi, given his dominance. Dude leveraged his anti-corruption crusade and everything to arrogate so much powers to himself.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by JuanDeDios: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2022
obedience4:

The communist party controls the people liberation army..
Top military commanders are members of the communist party
True. While I expect any coup in China to involve guys in suits putting it to Xi at a Politburo meeting or some other event, not soldiers matching in on him and holding him at gunpoint as it happens here, there could well be the kind of military movement the Indians claim to be seeing as generals put their men on alert.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Xiaohei(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
I gbadun as you take broken yan us d Koko from ur end. Stay safe out there.

Na the ish be that. Coded for who sabi road! Baba here no get joy oooo! That’s why I dey laff wen men wey never enter C-town go dey flow nonsense! Here ehn na Baba every pikins for school must learn him quotes, him doctrines, him nuggets! Every office hustler dey read Baba book like say na jamb test! You must sabi quote wetin he yarn so so time and for so so so event and date! If no be Yankee ehn Baba for don bite plenty blocos finish. As he dey smile na pretender oooo! Wetin blacks eyes see when Covid first show 2020 no be moi-moi! But we still gallant by God’s grace alone. Safe!

2 Likes

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Pacesetter123(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ok, since una say na rumour I no get problem sharr.
But if e later come be true,e means say Xi Jingpin don loose guard be dat.Na im make till tomorrow King Putin go forever remain the Greatest Leader of the 21st century.
The power that be in oda side of the ATLANTIC can never never attempt that nansens in Moscow.
PUTIN,MAY UR REIGN BE LONG!!
shocked
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by excel101(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
We're waiting for the President Xi to come out publicly to debunk the coup.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by shiki(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Increase the volume
deolumike:
DSS do your job
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, china/japan/arab have shitty rules with government, saw a post about china leader long ago that declear a woman hanged with her kids because they could not save his picture from fire outbreak. dont know if it true, but sure it is.
japan!

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by AlphaTaikun: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by AlphaTaikun: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Xiaohei:
Nicely put... The Chinese are a more sophisticated version of
North Korea in terms of dictatorship. Stay safe.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Xiaohei(m): 1:07am On Sep 29, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Nicely put... The Chinese are a more sophisticated version of
North Korea in terms of dictatorship. Stay safe.

Thanks bro! Who know know, who no know no know! I don dey this zone solid 15 bricks so I no dey yearn hear-say! If baba grab that oba title next month, he go become 2nd mao mao, and na the fear wey even inner circle men dey fear be that cos after mao mao kpai, henchmen swear say that kind style no go happen again. But sadly e go be next month! Na big soap he cut for himself. What that kind soap, baba fit kpai and make alive without any shaking! Chinco good for making bar if God position person well I no lie! Me dey jejely run my A B C 1 2 3 sector coy! Benjamin dey enter well well before. Last year Baba say make pikin them no dey go ABC zones again. Big big coy fold overnight! The sector wey dey employ millions of graduates go under! Google am! No be juju be that? When coro come 2020 all man dey support chinco to overcome am. Next thing dem begin round up blacks and other foreigners say na we bring coro. U go dey mama put with your chinco fam or pals, security go let them enter, u wey be outsider no go enter! Askari go bounce you! Hospitals come dey bounce even sick outsiders! Some taxis self no go carry outsiders especially for Guangzhou! Baba do am like that onto say he no want sheeples to blame am so he dodge blame come carry foreigners troway under bus! Till this day, e get some area wey chincos no wear masks but if u foreigner no wear mask some yeye I too sabi idiots go dey remind u to wear mask. Me dey bone dem; ask dem why dem no wear mask. Lol! Again bar dey here if you get ideas and God bless you. But u must get thick skin! Hope u no mind my pidgin; I prefer to dey code wen I dey flow chinco matter! Have a splendid day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by AlphaTaikun: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2022
Xiaohei:

Thanks bro! Who know know, who no know no know! I don dey this zone solid 15 bricks so I no dey yearn hear-say! If baba grab that oba title next month, he go become 2nd mao mao, and na the fear wey even inner circle men dey fear be that cos after mao mao kpai, henchmen swear say that kind style no go happen again. But sadly e go be next month! Na big soap he cut for himself. What that kind soap, baba fit kpai and make alive without any shaking! Chinco good for making bar if God position person well I no lie! Me dey jejely run my A B C 1 2 3 sector coy! Benjamin dey enter well well before. Last year Baba say make pikin them no dey go ABC zones again. Big big coy fold overnight! The sector wey dey employ millions of graduates go under! Google am! No be juju be that? When coro come 2020 all man dey support chinco to overcome am. Next thing dem begin round up blacks and other foreigners say na we bring coro. U go dey mama put with your chinco fam or pals, security go let them enter, u wey be outsider no go enter! Askari go bounce you! Hospitals come dey bounce even sick outsiders! Some taxis self no go carry outsiders especially for Guangzhou! Baba do am like that onto say he no want sheeples to blame am so he dodge blame come carry foreigners troway under bus! Till this day, e get some area wey chincos no wear masks but if u foreigner no wear mask some yeye I too sabi idiots go dey remind u to wear mask. Me dey bone dem; ask dem why dem no wear mask. Lol! Again bar dey here if you get ideas and God bless you. But u must get thick skin! Hope u no mind my pidgin; I prefer to dey code wen I dey flow chinco matter! Have a splendid day!
I appreciate your insightful feedback here. Wow, 15 years in
China is commendable of you. You must be quite fluent by now in
Mandarin. smiley

I like the way you coded words with pidgin English and other Nigerian
languages for security reasons.

There is a very popular Ghananian YouTuber (said to be the biggest in his niche from Africa) who I follow called
Wode Maya. Wode schooled in China and also did a vivid
video 3 years ago on Chinco folks' discrimination toward
Africans.

You can follow Wode Maya as well to gain some business,
investment and travel ideas, and also search for his China
videos on YouTube or via Google.

Hong Kong folks are a lot more tolerant because of the
British experience and their international business outlook.

I just got the info that the Yuan (offshore Yuan traded in
Hong Kong) has depreciated to the lowest ever since 2008
against the USD.

Cheers!

1 Share

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Xiaohei(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

I appreciate your insightful feedback here. Wow, 15 years in
China is commendable of you. You must be quite fluent by in
Mandarin. smiley

I like the way you coded with pidgin
English and other Nigerian
languages for security reasons.

There is a very popular Ghananian
YouTuber (said to be the biggest in his niche from Africa) who I follow called Wode Maya. Wode schooled in China and also did a vivid video 3 years ago on Chinco folks' discrimination toward Africans.
You can follow Wode Maya as well to gain some business, investment and travel ideas, and also search for his China vids on YT or via
Google.

Hong Kong folks are a lot more tolerant because of the British experience and their international business outlook.

I just got the info that the Yuan has depreciated to the lowest ever against the USD.

Cheers!

Thanks, bruv! I speak Mandarin, Korean and some Japanese. Yes, 15 yrs no be moimoi! I’ve transversed this humongous country; ate some delicious, and weird foods; met some extraordinarily amazing and fantastically friendly people and on the other hand I’ve also had a few unpleasant experiences but all in all the good experiences have been way more than the bad ones. Speaking of Wode Maya, I’ve known and followed him since his days in China. I saw he got married recently to a Kenyan lady - Miss Trudy! And yes, the Chinese Yuan fell to a new low a few days ago but I’m optimistic the Yuan will rebound soon as I’m sure the government is putting measures to ensure the Yuan stabilizes because a weaker Yuan is inimical to the Chinese economy especially now that parts of the country is still under one form of lockdown or another.

P.S: I dey dinner with some Chinese business people. I don high Baijiu- Chinese rice liquor! Eyes no clear at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by wowcatty: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
You know president Xi is one politician that the more you look at him the more question you have. The only comms from Q is always about CCP not Xi himself which makes sense since it was the ccp that killed his sister and could have been made president partly to compensate him for that. Can he ever forgive and love the party that killed his sister? I always get the vibe that he's working with Trump's US to destroy the deepstate in cco and Taiwan just as Putin is doing in Ukraine which is next.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by AlphaTaikun: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Xiaohei:

Thanks, bruv! I speak Mandarin, Korean and some Japanese. Yes, 15 yrs no be moimoi! I’ve transversed this humongous country; ate some delicious, and weird foods; met some extraordinarily amazing and fantastically friendly people and on the other hand I’ve also had a few unpleasant experiences but all in all the good experiences have been way more than the bad ones.

Speaking of Wode Maya, I’ve known and followed him since his days in China. I saw he got married recently to a Kenyan lady - Miss Trudy! And yes, the Chinese Yuan fell to a new low a few days ago but I’m optimistic the Yuan will rebound soon as I’m sure the government is putting measures to ensure the Yuan stabilizes because a weaker Yuan is inimical to the Chinese economy especially now that parts of the country is still under one form of lockdown or another.

P.S: I dey dinner with some Chinese business people. I don high Baijiu- Chinese rice liquor! Eyes no clear at all.
Aha! Mandarin, Korean and some Japanese... That's awesome and it puts you in a
better position to be a dynamic international businessman within the major countries
of Asia.

There's a wonderful Japanese lady in her 40s and based in Japan. She's right here on NL and I engage her in convos and she's married to a Nigerian man in Japan.

Yeah, just like you indicated here, we hope China's economy doesn't viciously go south
so as to prevent a global slump in international trade with developing countries being
hit hard by a massive financial contagion and social unrests! 2023 will be a year of
global headwinds.

Lol... Your P.S. really cracked me up. It's good to flex as-and-when-due. Chinese rice
liquor must be quite strong.

I wish you all the best in China.

Cheers!

P.S. Wode Maya and his simple wedding ceremony below.

1 Share

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Xiaohei(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Aha! Mandarin, Korean and some Japanese... That's awesome and it puts you in a
better position to be a dynamic international businessman within the major countries
of Asia.

There's a wonderful Japanese lady in her 40s and based in Japan. She's right here on NL and I engage her in convos and she's married to a Nigerian man in Japan.

Yeah, just like you indicated here, we hope China's economy doesn't viciously go south
so as to prevent a global slump in international trade with developing countries being
hit hard by a massive financial contagion and social unrests! 2023 will be a year of
global headwinds.

Lol... Your P.S. really cracked me up. It's good to flex as-and-when-due. Chinese rice
liquor must be quite strong.

I wish you all the best in China.

Cheers!

P.S. Wode Maya and his simple wedding ceremony below.

Greetings! It’s National Day holidays here - seven days for resting and catching some cruise! I hope you’re doing good. Take care!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.