Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know (76713 Views)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Xiaohei:

Thanks, bruv! I speak Mandarin, Korean and some Japanese. Yes, 15 yrs no be moimoi! I’ve transversed this humongous country; ate some delicious, and weird foods; met some extraordinarily amazing and fantastically friendly people and on the other hand I’ve also had a few unpleasant experiences but all in all the good experiences have been way more than the bad ones. Speaking of Wode Maya, I’ve known and followed him since his days in China. I saw he got married recently to a Kenyan lady - Miss Trudy! And yes, the Chinese Yuan fell to a new low a few days ago but I’m optimistic the Yuan will rebound soon as I’m sure the government is putting measures to ensure the Yuan stabilizes because a weaker Yuan is inimical to the Chinese economy especially now that parts of the country is still under one form of lockdown or another.

P.S: I dey dinner with some Chinese business people. I don high Baijiu- Chinese rice liquor! Eyes no clear at all.
Ah this whole post makes me just want to scream out!
You are doing the things I would have loved to do in China. Even sipping on baijiu and getting high with the business men. Damn, it doesn't get any sweeter than that.
15 years in the block is not small fear. No be beans, but if na beans, then na beans wey done don tey tey for fire. I speak Mandarin too, I had the chance to speak small hangguo (Korean ) but I wasted it. I learned little Russian in China.
Xiaohei, don't leave me. Put me on, somehow. I want to relocate and even get married over there. Lol Yunan ladies will suffice. I can manage. They are the prettiest over there. I will find the one with curves, as the African man that I am. cheesy
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Xiaohei:

Greetings! It’s National Day holidays here - seven days for resting and catching some cruise! I hope you’re doing good. Take care!
Chaiiii
This man will kill me ooh.
See you enjoying the life I was planning before Buhari brought me back to this hellhole. Catch cruise oh my brother. Enjoy... especially the train stations and how busy and interesting they are during national holidays.
Kai, I want to go back o. But first, let me do something here.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Xiaohei(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2022
PaulOtl:

Ah this whole post makes me just want to scream out!
You are doing the things I would have loved to do in China. Even sipping on baijiu and getting high with the business men. Damn, it doesn't get any sweeter than that.
15 years in the block is not small fear. No be beans, but if na beans, then na beans wey done don tey tey for fire. I speak Mandarin too, I had the chance to speak small hangguo (Korean ) but I wasted it. I learned little Russian in China.
Xiaohei, don't leave me. Put me on, somehow. I want to relocate and even get married over there. Lol Yunan ladies will suffice. I can manage. They are the prettiest over there. I will find the one with curves, as the African man that I am. cheesy

Brotherly, Ni hao! The Yunnan part burst my head grin. Lady from that way fine sha cos a great number of them have mixed ancestry - Chinese / Burmese, Chinese/ Laotian, Chinese/ Cambodian, Chinese / Thai, Han / Tibetan. This summer I was at a tourist destination in Yunnan called Xishuangbanna (the Thailand of China) - which is situated to the north of both Myanmar and Laos. The women there blew my mind with their exotic and Thai looks. Omo, pikin yapa, the cuisine is a blend of Chinese, Thai, Laotian, Cambodian, Burmese. The architectures are mostly Thai inspired with sphere, and pagoda roofs. The weather? Humid and hot as expected. After my days there were done, I headed to Sangrila -the gate to heaven! You should Google it! The place is beauuuutiful, tranquil with sceneries that bring to mind scenes from the Lord of the Rings. One downside of Sangrila is its high altitude but with a few cans of oxygen that one can inhale from, all should be good. I love traveling in China because there are a lot of interesting and fascinating places to explore; awesome food to eat and above all lifelong experiences to gather. You dey WeChat? DM me make we word.

P.S: Some pics from my Yunnan waka.

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Xiaohei:

Brotherly, Ni hao! The Yunnan part burst my head grin. Lady from that way fine sha cos a great number of them have mixed ancestry - Chinese / Burmese, Chinese/ Laotian, Chinese/ Cambodian, Chinese / Thai, Han / Tibetan. This summer I was at a tourist destination in Yunnan called Xishuangbanna (the Thailand of China) - which is situated to the north of both Myanmar and Laos. The women there blew my mind with their exotic and Thai looks. Omo, pikin yapa, the cuisine is a blend of Chinese, Thai, Laotian, Cambodian, Burmese. The architectures are mostly Thai inspired with sphere, and pagoda roofs. The weather? Humid and hot as expected. After my days there were done, I headed to Sangrila -the gate to heaven! You should Google it! The place is beauuuutiful, tranquil with sceneries that bring to mind scenes from the Lord of the Rings. One downside of Sangrila is its high altitude but with a few cans of oxygen that one can inhale from, all should be good. I love traveling in China because there are a lot of interesting and fascinating places to explore; awesome food to eat and above all lifelong experiences to gather. You dey WeChat? DM me make we word.

P.S: Some pics from my Yunnan waka.
Oh my Gaadd...
Your experience is worthwhile! It's good to explore if one has the opportunity and means. Yunnan cuisine is to-die for to-live for!
Good pictures you have got there.

I will reactivate my WeChat. I'll download the app. It's an important app these days oh. I don't know why I don't have it.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Xiaohei(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
PaulOtl:

Oh my Gaadd...
Your experience is worthwhile! It's good to explore if one has the opportunity and means. Yunnan cuisine is to-die for to-live for!
Good pictures you have got there.

I will reactivate my WeChat. I'll download the app. It's an important app these days oh. I don't know why I don't have it.

WeChat is the most essential app in China cos with it carrying cash has become obsolete! From making real-time money transfers and receiving money transfers, renting a crib, Airbnb, buying a crib, buying bus, train, plane tickets, buying insurance, quick loans, paying utility bills, restaurant reservations …to checking one’s Covid health and vaccination codes. WeChat also makes it extremely easy to hook up within one’s immediate radius! Me used to ‘likey likey’ that feature cos it made searching for kpekus a stroll in the park. Activate your WeChat then hit me up.

1 Like

Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2022
Xiaohei:

WeChat is the most essential app in China cos with it carrying cash has become obsolete! From making real-time money transfers and receiving money transfers, renting a crib, Airbnb, buying a crib, buying bus, train, plane tickets, buying insurance, quick loans, paying utility bills, restaurant reservations …to checking one’s Covid health and vaccination codes. WeChat also makes it extremely easy to hook up within one’s immediate radius! Me used to ‘likey likey’ that feature cos it made searching for kpekus a stroll in the park. Activate your WeChat then hit me up.
Yeah, I know WeChat does all these financial transactions you mentioned.
Oh yes, I have used the WeChat to hookup within my radius. Actually, an older lady onced used the app to find me and hit me up. She was the predator. I was the prey. Roles were reversed, lol. WeChat is a badass app.
I'll activate it and and hit u up boss.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Xiaohei:

How far brother. Ni hao.
So , I'm trying to activate my WeChat account and it's security search no be here! So, pls can you assist me, since you are an existing user.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Xiaohei(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
PaulOtl:

Yeah, I know WeChat does all these financial transactions you mentioned.
Oh yes, I have used the WeChat to hookup within my radius. Actually, an older lady onced used the app to find me and hit me up. She was the predator. I was the prey. Roles were reversed, lol. WeChat is a badass app.
I'll activate it and and hit u up boss.

Chinese cougars bad die grin grin
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Xiaohei(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
PaulOtl:

How far brother. Ni hao.
So , I'm trying to activate my WeChat account and it's security search no be here! So, pls can you assist me, since you are an existing user.

Ok. No p!
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Xiaohei:

Ok. No p!
Howdy bro...
I've finally done it, I'm now inside my weixin account.
Ok, let's connect now.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Xiaohei:

WeChat is the most essential app in China cos with it carrying cash has become obsolete. Activate your WeChat then hit me up.
I've activated my WeChat. Lemme have your Id to add you up.
Re: Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know by waploger(m): 1:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Oshodipikin:
Holla me by quote if interested.

Huawei Y6 2018

N50k negotiable.

The least I can come is N32k not negotiable.

Perfect machine for low budget.

Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.