Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos (4934 Views)

Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by Redstubpen: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by ElexObi1: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
How about the babies?
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Any time you suspect the presence of snakes around you esp inside the house, sprinkle Kerosene and it will dash out gaping for air. Then you can do the needful.
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by Chaos14: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kajaard:
That guy is either the bravest or the most foolish man that ever liveth.

You knew there was a snake ( a poisonous one for that matter) living with you in your house for over a month and you did nothing. You still slept in that house all through the month.
This thing happened to me in 2020, i stayed for one week and later bought sniper to get it out
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by Kajaard: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:
This thing happened to me in 2020, i stayed for one week and later bought sniper to get it out

You are a strong man then. In this issue I give it to you guys for being braver than me.

If I was the one, the very first day or night I noticed there is one in my house I will get exterminators immediately to get rid of it and I won't stay in the house until I see the dead body.
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by Spud: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

Iwould rather dine and live with a snake than spend day with any man..

The snake iknow is way better than that dead incompetent gender that one can never know. Bunch of liars and deceivers
Mynd44 nlfpmod rule 2 And 19
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by Spud: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

The snake iknow is way better than that dead incompetent gender that one can never know. Bunch of liars and deceivers
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by Spud: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by Chaos14: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kajaard:

You are a strong man then. In this issue I give it to you guys for being braver than me.

If I was the one, the very first day or night I noticed there is one in my house I will get exterminators immediately to get rid of it and I won't stay in the house until I see the dead body.
The scariest thing is that my mother was visiting me for 2 weeks at that time
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by Prisco4luv(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thank God you are not Hurt by the snake
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by LivingTribunal: 4:36am On Sep 26, 2022
HolyMan12:
It can't be Black Mamba, Black Mamba is not native to Nigeria.

Are you actually a Nigerian?
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by Jakumo(m): 4:46am On Sep 26, 2022
I have seen many comments but thus far our Oga Lala maintained silence about this breaking news. This is a very disturbing situation.

I suggest that a petition be started so as to FORCE Oga Lala into making an official pronouncement about the way forward.
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by phemmyfour: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Kajaard:
That guy is either the bravest or the most foolish man that ever liveth.

You knew there was a snake ( a poisonous one for that matter) living with you in your house for over a month and you did nothing. You still slept in that house all through the month.
pack out cos of snake? That will increase the population of the reptiles in the house
Re: Man Finally Catches Snake That Has Been Hiding In His House For A Month (photos by 07kjb: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2022
ValCon888:
I don't consider this brave, but stupidity of the highest order. Utter carelessness and recklessness.

Sleeping in the same house with a black mamba for 30 days without getting bitten is like playing Bet9ja with N100 to win N100M.

But he finally won

Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs / Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities / Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison