Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity (20240 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi / Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness / Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by anonimi: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Beedude:

Stop being selective. None was better. None was selfless.
Keep ur comparative and superlative degree of adjective.

If each of them had set a very high standard, we won't be where we are today

How high is the standard that you have made your own LGA councillors and chairmen achieve since 1999? Or charity no longer begins at home

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by gudugudumeje: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
And Obasanjo has always been the master mind behind the spreading of poverty, diseases, unemployment, corruption and insecurity in Nigeria 1976 to date. Be in the public sector,private sector,informal sector and foreign section. Records for all times he was in government and participating in contributions made when not in government show that..... Please confirm and not take to bogus statistics and others like it.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by Beedude(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
anonimi:

How high is the standard that you have made your own LGA councillors and chairmen achieve since 1999? Or charity no longer begins at home
I think u just want to keep shifting the goal post.
LGA councillors and Chairmen are also mad like all our past president, senators, honourables and governors.

None is exempted.

Why must they leave office and start seeing the problems they couldn't tackle.

U can be fooled by them and still think some are better. Open your eyes and mind and u see all are the same.
No difference, just doing things based on their selfish interest
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by Prince001(m): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Righthussle:
Baba thank you for standing by the youths.

Really? Una quick to forget things ooo. Obasanjo that tried to change d rule of law to come for 3rd term. The person that raise naira to dollar from 25 Naira to 85 Naira and that's how we got to the mess we are today.
Obasanjo, Tinubu and Atiku should be in prison if the country is run by sane people and law.
Peter Obi not differ from them just not as bad. That means they are all crooks, so therefore the only solution be Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic, no going bk!!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by orisa37: 5:00am On Sep 26, 2022
WE ARE HAVING MILITARY POLICE INSECURITY OFFENSIVE IN NIGERIA.

MACBAN IS THE CAUSE.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by orisa37: 5:07am On Sep 26, 2022
NCN MUST BEG THE ARSONISTS AND THEY'RE MACBAN AND IPOB.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by waldigit: 5:18am On Sep 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by orisa37: 5:18am On Sep 26, 2022
OBASANJO USED DECREE 24 LIKE A MASTER AND BLENDED IT ON NIGERIA FOR EIGHT YEARS WITH EASE, IN PEACE AND WITHOUT RANCOUR.
BUT NOW, BUHARI HAS TURNED SAME DECREE 24 INTO A CONTRAPTION SUITABLE ONLY FOR REPEATED MILITARY INTERREGNUM.
MAY THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION GRANT OUR NIGERIAN JERUSALEM SOON.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by alaoweijombo: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
you don't have the latitude to talk when people are the founding fathers of corruption .... ex president Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by cheezy4real(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2022
ThinkWISELY:
Happy Sunday,even as everywhere right for me now ,I woke up very positive today and I’m very happy about it.

iPhone 14 128GB = 850,000 Naira
iPhone 14 256GB = 950,000 Naira
iPhone 14 Pro 128GB = 1,150,000 Naira
iPhone 14 Pro 256GB = 1,200,000 Naira
iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB = 1,370,000 Naira
iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB = 1,550,000 Naira
iPhone 14 Pro Max 512GB = 1,850,000 Naira
iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB = 1,950,000 Naira.

Contact for inspections and pick up.
Delivery nationwide also available.
no nos
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by anonimi: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Beedude:
I think u just want to keep shifting the goal post.
LGA councillors and Chairmen are also mad like all our past president, senators, honourables and governors.

None is exempted.

Why must they leave office and start seeing the problems they couldn't tackle.

U can be fooled by them and still think some are better. Open your eyes and mind and u see all are the same.
No difference, just doing things based on their selfish interest

I see your point, and guess that you are the only person who is not mad, but happy to be alone in your un-mad status instead of working hard to get others to be like you.
Do you just enjoy complaining and pointing fingers at everyone else but yourself

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by anonimi: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Impregnable101:
Oga, u had more than 8 years to turn things around but u messed up! But looking at the disaster we have now, your government would be considered one of the best we ever had

Did Obasanjo not join ThiefNuibu to package Buhari as better than Jonathan to fight corruption and terrorism

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by ogatboy(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2022
Exmilitant:
Obasanjo once govern Nigeria. He did little to lead Nigeria out of poverty.

Have they looted more than him? undecided

Really, so now you are better off? The telephone revolution, the debt forgiveness, etc? Like or hate him, Obasanjo is one politician that has always clamored for a better Nigeria, his ideas may not be the best but his intentions are pure.

I even SUSPECT it was Atiku that fustrated his progress on power generation because of Mikano.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2022
cheezy4real:
no nos

08169.14788 ..4
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by adenigga(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2022
ogatboy:

Really, so now you are better off? The telephone revolution, the debt forgiveness, etc? Like or hate him, Obasanjo is one politician that has always clamored for a better Nigeria, his ideas may not be the best but his intentions are pure.

I even SUSPECT it was Atiku that fustrated his progress on power generation because of Mikano.
May.......

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by maasoap(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Shadysen:
for you to say that you are better under this buhari era shows that you are a very selfish and a foolish human being, yoruba must be yoruba

This is the problem with many of you kids, you can't hold conversation without resorting to insults and abuse. Wonder the kind of home trainings many of you received.

Is it a crime or selfishness to say or acknowledge that one administration favour you than others since you saw this administration as evil? I know that it goes against your mindset and mentality. But that's not the case for everyone.

Sorry if you prospered under Obj but not under this one. May be the next one will align with your star.

Give me Buhari's administration anyday anytime ahead of Obj administration.

You even insulted my tribe, lol. But I'm not surprised, that was what your parents fed you with, not like you ever stepped out of your enclosure for once in your entire miserable life.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yet you refuse to build one refinery,
You refuse to build power for steady electricity,
You broke ASUU back
You divide Nigeria labor congress
You introduced do or die politucs thereby passing badblood to naija politicians to behave as vampires during electioneeringangry etc
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity by adenigga(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Yet you refuse to build one refinery,
You refuse to build power for steady electricity,
You broke ASUU back
You divide Nigeria labor congress
You introduced do or die politucs thereby passing badblood to naija politicians to behave as vampires during electioneeringangry etc
To hell with you! Go & learn politics....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs Agreement With UAE On Recovery Of Stolen Funds / Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters / Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.