Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: (581 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help / Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: by crownlast: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2011
Hi, everyone, I am a guy and have never been intimate before, but I am ready to be intimate right now, but not with anybody, I have decided to marry the lady that I will be intimate with for the first time, I would like to do it with a good, caring, and fiar complexioned girl with the age range of 19-24years,

If you are interested, please send a message to 08136195965 and I will get back to you. Thanks

Please only reasonable comments are needed, no abuses pls
Re: Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: by Goldieluks: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2011
how old are you lurv?
Re: Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: by crownlast: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2011
25years, it's already written up
Re: Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
goldie
Re: Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: by Goldieluks: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2011
hey ulsher^^

@OP, go out,make friends,but use your head.
Re: Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2011
It's EITHER you GET MARRIED & DO IT the RIGHT WAY or YOU go to a BROTHEL & DO IT the WRONG WAY! It's your CHOICE. . . . . Really! smiley
Re: Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: by Dsage1: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2011
@op.So,it's on the net u wnt to get ur so cul caring lady or u jst wnt 2 intimate wit sombody?u dnt need all dis,jst try 2 woo any lady u lik in ur area&if she rject u,go 2 anoda person,do it until u find som1 dat wi accept u.And if u can no longer endure wit der "play hard trick" and so curious to hav sex or cant wait until u legaly married, jst go to nearest club/somwer to get one night standing and break d yoke of ur vaginity.Wetin special abt sex,it is one of cheapest tins to obtain if u hav ur money,weda 4m a slut/girlfrnd.
Re: Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

hey ulsher^^

@OP, go out,make friends,but use your head.

I'm sorry but I don't think his head will ilfit into and woman's insides
Re: Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: by Goldieluks: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2011
Mynd_44:

I'm sorry but I don't think his head will ilfit into and woman's insides

haba,not that way,ofcourse u know wat i meant.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Serious Words / Understandind Body Language Magic / The Nuances Of Orikinla's Romantic Satire For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.