Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake (13178 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by babadlaw1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2011
@poster dont agree with u, Nigerian girls are very much good to go when we talk of beauty and shape.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
27naira:

Madness!

HEIGHT OF MADNESS ACTUALLY! FROM A JOBLESS STUDENT IN THE UK! cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 27naira(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

HEIGHT OF MADNESS ACTUALLY! FROM A JOBLESS STUDENT IN THE UK! cheesy

So it seems
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

stolen from http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/insults.html

Kindly reference your POSTS that you use in deceiving these female nairalanders

U're a confirmed cheat - plagerism is an offence - always cite your sources

cheers  undecided

You actually had to GOOGLE what i already have in MY BRAIN! SH[b]I[/b]T! CONFIRMED! YOU ARE A DUNCE! WONDERED WHY A THREAD ON THE FRONT PAGE IS ABOUT YOUR STUPIDITY? cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
ermmm sexkills -

Not exactly I can bet in same category with your fada

we are all in it together  undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

You actually had to GOOGLE what i already have in MY BRAIN! SH[b]I[/b]T! CONFIRMED! YOU ARE A DUNCE! WONDERED WHY A THREAD ON THE FRONT PAGE IS ABOUT YOUR STUPIDITY? cheesy

How can u claim to know something thats on a website
are you sincerely OK at all - You veritable scat swallowing bikers Bleep toy!

You claim Just and all and get insults from website and say they are yours
why imma even wasting my time trying to talk to a 26yr old virgin uneducated UNI POLY being
Ure just lame and the more u try sounding the more stupid you are

Nairaland is NEVER to be taken seriously, i keep saying it - but you never listen
when do you hope to grow some sense- @ 26 ure still this stupid, i can do shiit wat i want be it front page or not GOAT
i can walk out of my door and no one would its me, except for the few real deals that know me away from here
thats the beauty of a faceless forum so quit all these captain save a HOE show - cos the more u try - the more misery you compound
on your already finished life -

Take my advice you s[i]hi[/i]tlicking dog fuc[i]k[/i]ing fishcunt!

dont worry bout other's who's lives are on track - worry bout your already finished ill bred life

Ba[i]st[/i]ard undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dyt:

Now stop fidgettin assshole
i jst warned u
now b cool n jst walk away
ll b best 4 u

If only u know me.

I am unshaken to the dept and school at large.

I know more than ur fellow cultist know so be guided or i send u some balls(no jokes at all)

Some people exist even in the METAPHYSICAL Realm hope u understand what that means? sorry u arent my Phd lads.

But be guided!
LESBO LIKE YOU!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

How can u claim to know something thats on a website
are you sincerely OK at all - You veritable scat swallowing bikers bleep toy!

why imma even wasting my time trying to talk to a 26yr old virgin uneducated UNI POLY being
Ure just lame and the more u try sounding the more silly you are

Nairaland is NEVER to be taken seriously, i keep saying it - but you never listen
when do you hope to grow some sense- @ 26 ure still this silly, i can do shiit wat i want be it front page or not GOAT
i can walk out of my door and no one would its me, except for the few real deals that know me away from here
thats the beauty of a faceless forum so quit all these captain save a HOE show - cos the more u try - the more misery you compound

dont worry bout other's who's lives are on track - worry bout your already finished ill bred life

Ba[i]st[/i]ard undecided

Its okay bros! You have made ur point!

DONT FIGHT A PIG ELSE YOU WUD HAVE ALL TO LOSE, COS YOU'D GET STAINED BUT THE PIG IN ITS USUAL MANNER IS DEEP IN DIRTS ALREADY?

HOPE U GET ME?
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Munchener: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
@190

My man, na wa for you o! when I´m searching for a nice naija queen  grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

How can u  claim to know something thats on a website
are you sincerely OK at all - You veritable scat swallowing bikers bleep toy!

Ure just lame and the more u try sounding the more silly you are

when do you hope to grow some sense- @ 26 ure still this silly, i can do shiit wat i want be it front page or not GOAT

Ba[i]st[/i]ard  undecided

ALL THIS POEM FOR ME? grin grin grin I KNEW YOU WERE HAVING A BRAIN SPRAIN! YOU STILL FEEL EMPTY UP THERE DONT YOU?  grin grin grin THE REAL DEAL MY LEFT YANSH!!! GO SMOKE! grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
Münchener:

@190

B4 u marry a nigerian woman - make sure she doesn't open BOTTLES with her TEETH grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Dyt(f): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2011
U cant beat me in d real world nt 2 talk of d oda world
jst swallow d lil respect n pride i v given u so far
enuf 2 last ur 10 unknown generations
both 2 cm n past
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dyt:

U cant beat me in d real world nt 2 talk of d oda world
jst swallow d lil respect n pride i v given u so far
enuf 2 last your 10 unknown generations
both 2 cm n past

WHO IS LESBO TALKING TO

Please dont distract us jare! Chicken
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Princek12(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

ALL THIS POEM FOR ME? grin grin grin I KNEW YOU WERE HAVING A BRAIN SPRAIN! YOU STILL FEEL EMPTY UP THERE DONT YOU?  grin grin grin THE REAL DEAL MY LEFT YANSH!!! GO SMOKE! grin grin

You plagiarized and failed to cite your source. As such, you no longer have any credibility. Get the phuck outta here. If you were a student in Yankee or any advanced society who plagiarized on a paper, you will be kicked out of school.

I have no respect for liars. Ole
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Princek12(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2011
Münchener:

@190

keep searching for your Naija queen. I am sure you'll find her. Don't give up.

Advice: make sure you are not searching on NL or are not devoting your search primarily on NL.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Dyt(f): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2011
Beta u decide tk d option
Prince dont u think dat wz uncalled 4?
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by claremont(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
Princek12:

keep searching for your Naija queen. I am sure you'll find her. Don't give up.

[size=13pt]Advice: make sure you are not searching on NL or are not devoting your search primarily on NL. [/size]
Highlighted and emboldened for added emphasis! cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Princek12(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dyt:

Beta u decide tk d option
Prince dont u think dat wz uncalled 4?

Dyt, what was uncalled for?
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Dyt(f): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
U attackin Skillz ^
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Princek12(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dyt:

U attackin Skillz ^

Dyt, I dislike liars and cheaters, and I have no respect for them. Plagiarizing is cheating, and until our society condemns such behavior, we will never move forward.

To take someone's idea and expressions and represent it as your own, especially on a public forum like NL, is not only cheating the person whose expression was stolen but also deceiving the people on this thread.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2011
Princek12:

Dyt, I dislike liars and cheaters, and I have no respect for them. Plagiarizing is cheating, and until our society condemns such behavior, we will never move forward.

To take someone's idea and expressions and represent it as your own, especially on a public forum like NL, is not only cheating the person whose expression was stolen but also deceiving the people on this thread.

OH!! I GUESS YOU ARE JUST MEETING SEX SKILLS?

PLEASE IGNORE HIM. HE IS BECOMING BORING BY THE DAY!

AND U DYT? I LEAVE U FOR NOW cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
grin grin grin

i thought i was the only one who noticed the fakeness

too bad ladies are dumber than they think 2 fall for his fallacy

claremout, prince and da-doctor are real men

Thank Gawd u guys are exposed and have a real life unlike some people looking for pucee online

[size=5pt]**lemme quickly finish this my work - lemme go do some real stuff**[/size]
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Dyt(f): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
Bt Prince its btwn d 2 yh
any cld copy n paste anyth
i do 4 songs alot
dat aint new
nt enuf 4 u call him a cheat
wateva he writes doesnt concern any1
weda he got it frm his brain or copied
now u jst gave d opp an upper hand
cos he ll feel he s got sm back up.
Dr
wise choice
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
IGNORANCE IS REALLY BLISS!!! PRINCE! NO NEED JOINING ISSUES WITH YOU! I DEAL ONLY WITH GOATS ON NL! LMAO AT REAL MEN! THEY ALL LOOK HALF PINT TO ME!!! cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

grin grin grin

i thought i was the only one who noticed the fakeness

too bad ladies are dumber than they think 2 fall for his fallacy

claremout, prince and da-doctor are real men

Thank Gawd u guys are exposed and have a real life[b] unlike some people looking for pucee online
[/b]

[size=5pt]**lemme quickly finish this my work - lemme go do some real stuff**[/size]

I WONDER HOW MANY PUCEES YOUR 35000 MEANINGLESS POSTS HAS GOTTEN YOU ILL BRED MAGGOT! cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dyt:

Bt Prince its btwn d 2 yh
any cld copy n paste anyth
i do 4 songs alot
dat aint new
nt enuf 4 u call him a cheat
wateva he writes doesnt concern any1
weda he got it frm his brain or copied
now u jst gave d opp an upper hand
cos he ll feel he s got sm back up.
Dr
wise choice

sharrap dia with your half baked english

what do you know bout plagerism and how it works

he was caught cheating and he lied he already knew what

what does someone in a UNI POLY know -

someone who hides behind class rooms 2 take pics know

why imma wasting my time arguing with una self

please KEEP TO TOPIC EVERYONE CHEERS  undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Dyt(f): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
^ i ll gladly tk dat a misstype
u dont want me in it do u?
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
^Then quietly back off before i forget bottle on your head angry angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

OH!! I GUESS YOU ARE JUST MEETING SEX SKILLS?

PLEASE IGNORE HIM. HE IS BECOMING BORING BY THE DAY!

AND U DYT? I LEAVE U FOR NOW cool
ARSE KISSER! undecided MAY YOU NOT TASTE 190's POO ALL IN THE NAME OF LICKING HIS ARSE TO PLEASE HIM! KAMAROO! cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Dyt(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
I m sure u v nt 4gotten where i hail frm?
I go 1st brk d bottle 4 my head b4 i deal wit u
*hits him on his chest*
*dont wanna turn it in2 jokes wit u,frowns*
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Women's Submission Vs Men's Love / Awkward Moment Wen A Guy Accidentally Touches/hits Your br..east / Here Is The Reason Girls Bend Leg And Yansh In Photos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.