Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake (13177 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
Mallow:

Not all Nigerian girls has pot bellies,some are good looking with nice shapes.

ok! noted!

@190, pls reconfirm this assertion
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
^Never - 90% of them are shapless and look like JELLY FISH

the rest 10% are not even fully blooded nigerians - do such people even exist there angry angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

@starzz!!! 'SPARE-TYRE-TUMMIED' Big woman, with beds not aligning but with wrong dipping and stikes. cheesy cheesy

@190 pls pass your verdict

By the power invested upon me

I hereby declear starzz a Nigerian woman who is baggy, loose-fitting, formless, ill-defined, amorphous and fluidity in nature  angry angry

suffering from cow foot disease undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

By the power invested upon me

I hereby declear starzz a Nigerian woman who is baggy, loose-fitting, formless, ill-defined, amorphous and fluidity in nature  angry angry

suffering from cow foot disease undecided

COURTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

@Starzz u have the right to appeal, but please with evidences(pix) else this honourable court will dismiss your appeal.

Be guided and take note that any word or utterance made outside this judgment would be used against you in this same  law court  cheesy cheesy cheesy

THE COURT MAY ARISE!!!!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
hahahhhahaa op u wan kill me with laugher o but i agree with u sha grin grin grin grin
most naija women are out of shape because they are gluttons.they eat every junk food on earth without working out grin.look at the number of them having pot bellies these days grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2011
lefulefu:

hahahhhahaa op u wan kill me with laugher o but i agree with u sha grin grin grin grin
most naija women are out of shape because they are gluttons.they eat every junk food on earth without working out grin.look at the number of them having pot bellies IT IS CALLED 'SPARE TYRES' these days grin grin grin grin

Nice one!

pls refer to the correction made in ur post above cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
mister mallow na wich naija girl u don see we dey in shape?
even the nollywood actresses are even overweight and not to mention the ordinary naija girl in the streets.the problem is naija girls eat too much.after demolishing eight plates of fried rice and a whole fried chicken with three satchets of 5 alive them go still they hanker for take aways grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

Nice one!

pls refer to the correction made in your post above cheesy cheesy
hahaha!!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by starrz(f): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ the small boys

No point in exchanging words with u guuys as u are obvously still small boys maybe when u grow up we can talk
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
190 never ceases to amaze me. grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by mamagee3(f): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
People are angry at the rate the economy is falling drastically in the country. . .

And here we have someone who's own personal worries is about nigerian women having big bellies and big hands, .

What's going on with people these days? undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by MMM2(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2011
front page angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
mama-gee:

People are angry at the rate the economy is falling drastically in the country. . .

And here we have someone who's own personal worries is about nigerian women having big bellies and big hands, .

What's going on with people these days? undecided

. grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
FRONT PAGE? HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO! undecided What's interesting about someone showcasing his IGNORANCE? SMH!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Princek12(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
Naija women who are commenting on this thread should look around at other Naija females and will see for themselves the disproportionately high number of Naija women who are shaped like amoebas.

I think it is a curse, because it appears as if Naija women are the hardest hit out of all the women of African descent. Had these women displayed a nice attitude to compensate for the shortfall in physical appearance, it would have been better. But no.

Go to a Naija party and you will hardly find a shapely, pretty-faced Naija girl to to talk to. Them swear for una?
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
lefulefu:

mister mallow na wich naija girl u don see we dey in  shape?
even the nollywood actresses are even overweight and not to mention the ordinary naija girl in the streets.the problem is naija girls eat too  much.after demolishing eight plates of fried rice and a whole fried chicken with three satchets of 5 alive them go still they hanker for take aways grin grin grin

bro have u ever heard of ISI - EWU and 2 bottles of BIG STOUT

with cat fish -

Thats what NIGERIAN GIRLS EAT

when they are done, their eyes go dey RED like who smoke E'GBO   angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
Okay, which moderator just put this joke of a thread on the frontpage?
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
Princek12:

Naija women who are commenting on this thread should look around at other Naija females and will see for themselves the disproportionately high number of Naija women who are shaped like amoebas.

I think it is a curse, because it appears as if Naija women are the hardest hit out of all the women of African descent. Had these women displayed a nice attitude to compensate for the shortfall in physical appearance, it would have been better. But no.

Go to a Naija party and you will hardly find a shapely, pretty-faced Naija girl to to talk to. [size=18pt]Them swear for una? [/size]

Falls and breaks neck grin grin

with their stiff and RIGID bodies

all they know is how to STEAL MONEY FROM MEN'S ACCOUNT
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by claremont(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2011
The reason this thread is on the front page is because the MODs in their infinite wisdom have considered this topic forever relevant. The MODs are on point!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
mama-gee:

Okay, which moderator just put this joke of a thread on the frontpage?
BEATS THE SH[b]I[/b]T OUTTA ME! undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
claremont:

The reason this thread is on the front page is because the MODs in their infinite wisdom have considered this topic forever relevant. The MODs are on point!

^they need to spread word bout it

Nigerian women dont watch their diet or weigh

all they know is MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT ICE CREAM MEAT

Go squat for inside white toilet deficate the whole thing while sweating like christmas goat

**I have completely washed my hands away from their matter **
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

BEATS THE SH[b]I[/b]T OUTTA ME! undecided

go find somewhere HIDE jor undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Princek12(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2011
only in Naija will you find a Naija girl drinking big bottle of large Gulder or Odeku (aka big stout)
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

go find somewhere HIDE jor undecided
After You BOZO! undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
Princek12:

only in Naija will you find a Naija girl drinking big bottle of large Gulder or Odeku (aka big stout)

^one of my friend's GF drinks 2 big bottles of ALOMO BITTERS per day

which is over a 100% alcohol per day

when shes done - her eye go dey shine like Lord voldemort
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by claremont(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
Princek12:

, and they don't mind drinking it straight from the bottle as well, extremely uncouth!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
Mukina hon, kindly delete this piece of sh1t ^thread^ off of my property
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
claremont:

, and they don't mind drinking it straight from the bottle as well, extremely uncouth!

They dont mind at all

It is only a NIGERIAN GIRL that i have seen that finished 8 BOTTLES OF GULDER which is over

200 Liters in one hour - when she finished, she went to ease her self across the road and fell into a GUTTER

Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by donguutti: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
Princek12:

Go to a Naija party and you will hardly find a shapely, pretty-faced Naija girl to to talk to. Them swear for una?

prince easy ooo, u wan kill person,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but seriously the number of shapeless female folk out there is staggering, amplifying the eyesore by putting on tight fitting clothes which do more harm than good. *****after dem go dey find man wey get 6 pack, how many dem get***
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
And this topic made Homepage
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
Is Kim kardashian better than genevieve,or Late Amy wine house better than ini edo, because they lack buttts doesn't mean they are the perfect shape.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by BABE3: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
I'm not surprised this thread made it on the front page.

@OP: How many times will I beg you/warn you to quit smoking weed? See the effect now ehn? You've started misyarning.

Once again, I take God beg you, QUIT DRUGS! It's not good for your health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Women's Submission Vs Men's Love / Awkward Moment Wen A Guy Accidentally Touches/hits Your br..east / Here Is The Reason Girls Bend Leg And Yansh In Photos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.